my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Anyone get any new CDs recently? (Page 169)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185

Author Topic: Anyone get any new CDs recently?
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 06, 2013 21:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The other day was like Xmas at my front door with all the boxes
YES - Drama (180gram vinyl) kind of pissed about the condition this arrived in, but cleaned it, glued it, and playing it now... should have just spent the extra $$$ for a new one

Rolling Stones - 14 cd box set of remastered albums (never had a single Rolling Stones cd in my collection, so I went big... totally digging the experience)

RUSH - Vapor Trails remixed (cd)
RUSH - Vapor Trails remixed (vinyl)
RUSH - The Studio Albums 1989-2007 (7 cd box set in mini lp card sleeves)
RUSH - Hemispheres (limited Edition #0936 hybrid SACD)

JUDAS PRIEST - The Complete Albums Collection (17 albums 19 cds in mini lp card sleeves... fuckin badass) the box was a bit bent up on delivery and I already owned all of these a few times over, but had to have this massive collection)

PEARL JAM - September 19 1998 Constitution Hall (limited 3 vinyl beautifully packaged ... fuckin awesome) I'm still kicking myself for not buying the Benaroyal vinyl when it came out. It sells for over $1000.00 when it does come up on eBay, and I'll never justify putting out that kind of money for it unless I hit the lottery

ONSLAUGHT - VI

SAMMY HAGAR - and Friends

BRAD - Shame (limited edition 20th anniversary edition vinyl)
BRAD - Interiors (reissue vinyl with studio intros and bonus 7")

i think that's all

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted October 08, 2013 02:42     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew Box Set 2LP 3CD 1DVD
- Man, what an incredible Album, my 1st into FusionJazz - absolute great. Listened to it 4-5 times a day

Paul Kuhn - The L.A. Sesion signed vinyl, smooth Jazz - cool

Speybey:Theriault CD

nihiling - egophagus vinyl - great PostRock from Hamburg, nice cover - lim. to 100

Newsted - Heavy Metal Music 2LP/CD - great done Jasonic

Ministry - From Beer To Eternity 2LP - fuck, what a horrible title for such a great album

The Holy Body Tattoo - Poetry and Apocalypse and the Our Brief Eternity CD's, bought from Blacky's webside - received nothing until today

The Elephant Band - Fabrica de chocolate vinyl - spanish Rock

Dazzling Malicious(my friend Marcus) made a split vinyl together with Ahnst Anders, Contagious Orgasm and Hopital - somewhere between Industrial, elecronic

Henry Cow - Concerts 2 vinyl reissue - great album

Two Police vinyls i found on a market - Synchronicity and Regatta The Blanc, cleaned it and plays well

David Bowie - The Next Day 2LP/CD
David Bowie - Scary Monsters Japan vinyl

3 Bach Box sets in pristine conditions

Ska-P - Todo Ska-P Box set, 5CD's and 3 DVD's spanish ska-punk, great!!!!

Lana Del Ray - Born To Die The paradise Edition - got it very cheap, so i bought it - my children love it

there was more music i bought, but i have to remember it.

This is what i bought the last month, again i was ill and in Hospital. They srewed out my thirteen screws out of my foot ( Calcaneus ), same shit like before - rehabilitation and all this fucked up shit - hope to find an ending and start working again - need money for music, hehehehe

So, im back Hell-O again to everybody here

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted October 08, 2013 03:23     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Part2:
VENOM - The 7 gates of hell 2LP

ULVER - Childhood's end 2LP

SABBAT - History of a time to come LP

STRYPER - got it as present (holy shit)soldiers under command / against the law LP's

S.D.I. - Satans defloration incorporated LP, one of my favourite german speed metal bands

RUNNING WILD - Gates to purgatory LP
QUEEN - The works & The miracle both LP's

MONSTER MAGNET - Superjudge RI (reissue) from Music on vinyl in splatter blue vinyl - GREAT

MACHINE HEAD - Burn my eyes LP RI (reissue
)
THE IDIOTS - Amok LP, great german thrashpunkmetal

LUSTMORD - The word as law 2LP

X-TG - Desert shore/ The final report 2LP

CARTER TUTTI VOID - Transverse LP

TRICKY - False idols 2LP/CD

COSMIC PSYCHOS - Glorious barsteds LP/+ Dung CD and Off ya cruet LP RI

BLITZ - Voice of a generation silver vinyl lim.to 100 80's Streetpunk GREAT!!!

SMILING SHADOWS - comp. 2LP from a german label Punk, Wave, Hardcore in clear vinyl - cheap and very good

KLAUS SCHULZE - "X" 2LP used, but in great condition

DEPECHE MODE - Some great reward in grey vinyl

A.O.K. - Im geiste schlicht CD

PUSCIFER - Conditions of my parole 2LP

hm, think that's all, maybe some CD's i forgot

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted October 08, 2013 03:27     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, sorry forgot my new Turntable:

Thorens TD165 special in white 30years old still looks like new - sound is amazing, wow.

btw: LP means vinyl

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted October 08, 2013 09:30     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today in mail:

TERROR AGAINST TERROR - Psychological warfare technology systems CD only release from 1989

B. Lustmord of Lustmord and A. Lagowski doing their electronic combat warfare

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 08, 2013 09:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad to see ya posting again PHOBOS. You certainly have a wide taste in music... very cool. I might have to buy a copy of Bitches Brew. It seems like THE album everyone mentions, no matter who they are or what they listen to.
Hope you heal up quick.

--------------------

yawn

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted October 08, 2013 11:38     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx schröder

I'm healing, yes :-)

My musical range is very wide, indeed, i hate borders.
Try to get the Bitches Brew Box set, actualy you can get it really cheap - a bit luck is needed - but worth all the money.
The first 2 days of listening to BB i was soo fucking flashed from the groove - i was sitting with my mouth open wide and thought if i listenend to BB 20 or 25 years earlier, i would have only one double album at home.
I bought it new in germoney and i payed around 50$, little less.
Try to get it :-)

Greets
Michael

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 09, 2013 01:18     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I might have to buy a copy of Bitches Brew. It seems like THE album everyone mentions, no matter who they are or what they listen to.

You can't go wrong with Miles Davis, especially with albums such as Bitches Brew and In A Silent Way, etc... Lots to love.

Kind of a mixed bag of used CDs here this week... Some of these were super cheap finds.

- Hexenhaus: The Edge Of Eternity
- Hexenhaus: Awakening
- Iron Butterfly: Heavy
- Metallica: Beyond Magnetic EP
- Out Of Focus: s/t album (1971)
- Queens Of The Stone Age: Stone Age Complications EP
- Van Halen: Women And Children First [remaster]

Looks like another Seattle Record Show on Sunday October 20th, so gonna try to save my crumpled dollars for some vinyl.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 09, 2013 03:11     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phobos777:
So, im back Hell-O again to everybody here

Greets
Michael \m/

Hallo du aus der Nachbarn Heimat!!
Gut das du wieder okay bist!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 09, 2013 16:10     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In Solitude - Sister !

Greets Michael!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted October 10, 2013 12:14     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:
Hallo du aus der Nachbarn Heimat!!
Gut das du wieder okay bist!!

Hallo du auch aus dem Nachbarland

bedankt voor het herstel wensen

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 11, 2013 20:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
PINK FLOYD - The Delicate Sound of Thunder ( 2 vinyl) a bit dirty with surfaces scratches but will hopefully sound good once the wood glue treatment is complete. only paid around $22 with shipping, killer deal compared to what these usually sell for

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 12, 2013 11:39     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Vinyls:

Voivod live at Roadburn (why didn't I buy this one earlier, its great!!)

Kreator: Terrible Certainty

Iron maiden: a shitload of singles and ep's

Iron Maiden: TROOPER BEER f**k yea

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 12, 2013 20:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fates Warning - Darkness in a Different Light (white vinyl)
Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt (cd)

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 14, 2013 16:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DEATH ANGEL - The Dream Calls For Blood (limited edition white vinyl 40/250)

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 15, 2013 09:36     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ANTHRAX - State of Euphoria, Persistence of Time
KORZUS - Mass Illusion
ZZ TOP - Live From Texas on Blu-Ray.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 15, 2013 15:12     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FAITH NO MORE - The Real Thing (limited edition 180gram green vinyl)

OVERKILL - The Electric Age (limited edition double clear vinyl)

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 15, 2013 21:11     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood [deluxe CD/DVD edition]

This is a thrashtastic album, through and through! Their best since The Art Of Dying, IMO.

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted October 16, 2013 13:30     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CONTROL Transgression CD Power Elektronics from USA, i saw them live 2 weeks ago - It was great

S.I.N.A. Get Better 12" dancable Industrial from Germany

V.A. NOISE IL CD Power Noise from Israel

...still waiting for

I think i have to buy the Death Angel Album...

@ pppaaaüüülll - Live at Roadburn is for sure a great Album, the Negatron song sung by Snake is great!!! When i heard this song for the first time live in Frankfurt i could'nt believe how great Snake's voice is working for this song. HEY SNAKE - VERY WELL DONE, THUMPS UP!! this must be said!!!

Greets
Michael

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 16, 2013 18:01     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blew my entire fun $$ wad at the used record & guitar shops(strings!)for the month today. Soon as more funds arrive I've got the new Death Angel and Earls of Mars on my BUY list:

Richard & Linda Thompson- I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight
Melvins-Stag
Lounge Lizards-Live in Tokyo
John Pizzarelli-Let There Be Love
Dizzy Gillespie-Bluebird's Best
Pj Harvey-To Bring You My Love
Obscura-Cosmogenesis

Lapatride
VoivodFan
Member # 188

posted October 16, 2013 21:42     Profile for Lapatride   Email Lapatride     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Vektor's Black Future and Outer Isolation
The Aristocrats Complete discography

And I totaly ruined myself with Devin Townsend's Ritinal Circus Deluxe Edition Box.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 17, 2013 21:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anathema - we're here because we're here (cd/dvd 5.1 mix ntsc version that should play in all my systems unlike the pal version i've had for a long time)

Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood (cd/dvd) thrashtacular... as always

Red Fang - Whales and Leeches

Stone Temple Pilots - High Rise

Rolling Stones - Exile on Main St

--------------------

yawn

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted October 18, 2013 16:02     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Motorhead - Aftershock
First impression: impressive

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:
Versatile Organism Intended for Violence and Online Destruction

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted October 20, 2013 04:03     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Death Angel - The Dream Calls For Blood (+ dvd)
New Keepers Of The Water Towers - Cosmic Child
Ministry - From Beer to Eternity
Katatonia - Night Is The New Day

And waiting for some more. Couldn't resist Death Angel, because wanted to listen to them during our travel trip the coming weeks. What a great album!!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 20, 2013 18:50     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No CDs today, just vinyl...

- Jade Warrior: Last Autumn's Dream
- Hawkwind: Levitation
- Premiata Forneria Marconi: Photos Of Ghosts
- Scorpions: In Trance

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan