my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What shows are coming to your town? (Page 28)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Author Topic: What shows are coming to your town?
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 21, 2009 08:15     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cthon is somewhere just to the right of the stage:

This is not my photo btw...

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 14, 2009 09:33     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kasabian in a few hours!
Hope it isn't too full of twatty Oasis thugs.

--------------------

String em up

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 28, 2009 12:28     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AC/DC came last night and slayed everybody. Best concert of the year, by far.

Tomorrow there's Entombed. And Fear Factory next Friday.

Busy week!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 28, 2009 12:50     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Purchased today a ticket for Roadburn festival 2010, not in my town, but worth mentioning \m/

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 30, 2009 13:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2 Dec.-Marduk
26 Jan.-Slayer/Megadeth/Testament

Hey Slay...my Drunkel saw AC/DC on this tour and he said they kicked arse. And are FF back together? What is their story?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 30, 2009 14:54     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Luna:
And are FF back together?

I didn't know Foo Fighters split up...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 30, 2009 15:31     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Right. I'm a huge Foo Fighters fan.

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 30, 2009 19:30     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Luna:
And are FF back together? What is their story?

Burton and Dino are again on good terms and decided they wanted to play together again in some project. It took form with Byron Stroud on bass and none other than Gene Hoglan on drums. Then they decided that their project was going to be called... Fear Factory!

Apparently they were sued by the other members (Christian and Raymond) because of that move, but so far they're going on as Fear Factory, they secured a deal with Candlelight for a new album, plus they will finally come to Brasil next Friday! Hooray!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 30, 2009 19:33     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=130169

Check the story from Blabbermouth Luna, it even has an audio stream of a new song, "Powershifter". Which I think is killer, btw.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 02, 2009 14:40     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a great song indeed, I always loved Dino playing along with the drums

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 02, 2009 17:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YAY! I'm listening to the new song right now!!

I heart Fear Factory! I had no idear they had a new cd coming out in Feb. Cool ass cool. Am glad you get to see/hear them live and in your face AND with Dino too!

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 02, 2009 18:35     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nile on the 15th, Black Spiders next week.

--------------------

String em up

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 05, 2009 19:13     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Luna, Fear Factory crushed yesterday!

Check out:

Powershifter

Self Bias Resistor

From what I've read on Blabbermouth, it was the first show of the new lineup.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 18, 2009 15:26     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yesterday Ace Frehley tore the place down in Rijssen. Memorabels: Fractured Mirror, Speeding back to my baby, Snow Blind, Let me know !!! etc etc. The house was packed with about 500 people. All old farts. Even one person wore Ace Make up ! He was the only one. Ace still plays very well but a little sloppy every now and then but it is forgiven! He threw so many picks in the audience they should have brought a bag to carry them all....

Haha nice evening out.

Tomorrow Eindhoven Metal Meeting with:
Satyricon, Nile and 23 other mind crushing earblowing bands.... No drinking because driving.... FUCK

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 18, 2009 15:53     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OOOOOH...I heart Satyricon. That should be a bloody fantastic gig! Bummer about the no drinking cuz you're driving though.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 18, 2009 16:46     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah, Satyricon and Dark Fortress on Sunday! Will be fuckin excellent. Hope there aren't too many cunty gobshites there.

--------------------

String em up

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 19, 2009 01:44     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know what I heart? Responsible drinkers!!

Luna, did you hear about the dumb bitch driving the wrong way on I-40?!? Taken to UNMH with minor injuries....she's damn lucky she didn't kill anyone.

Good for you Paulussie!! Enjoy the show!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 19, 2009 07:25     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Yah, Satyricon and Dark Fortress on Sunday! Will be fuckin excellent. Hope there aren't too many cunty gobshites there.

Man, I would hate to run into a 'cunty gobshite' at a Satyricon concert. WTF???

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 19, 2009 07:59     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There were loads last time they played here, it was a little strange.

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 20, 2009 09:19     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know what I heart? Responsible drinkers!! I was responcible. I drank 5 beers then 8 hours just cola.

Good for you Paulussie!! Enjoy the show!!

It was great thanks. Satyricon tore it up! But also Nile and Impaled Nazarine and Legion of the damned were great.

I also found out Ulcerate from New Sealand. great new technical, death distortion based (?) metal.
[/qb][/QUOTE]

Next concert, KISS in my birthtown Arnhem. I think it is in june.

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted December 20, 2009 10:01     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Next concert, KISS in my birthtown Arnhem. I think it is in june.[/QB]

No Roadburn for you?

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 20, 2009 10:34     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Waah, we missed most of Ulcerate's set at Nile, got there late. Arse.
Grave were really good though.

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 20, 2009 11:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
No Roadburn for you?

frankly i do not know, most of the bands i do not know.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 20, 2009 11:54     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But Triptykon will play. Dat will be good.

Fingers crossed none of the lie-spreading mingbat brigade at Satyricon tonight.

--------------------

String em up

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 12, 2010 11:07     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Goatwhore tonight!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan