my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What shows are coming to your town? (Page 12)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Author Topic: What shows are coming to your town?
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 30, 2006 01:00     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
Just to make you all yealous......

Wednesday 31 may.

CELTIC FROST - Vosselaar Belgium

yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's fantastic Paul, now you can be the first one to let us know how the live unit is kicking it

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 30, 2006 01:44     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fewz:
Yep, they were there alright.

WHEW, B R U T A L

Great! I hope to see them coming summer. Did you go to a combi-gig with RevCocks?

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 30, 2006 01:47     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Just to make you all yealous.....

Not me See you wednesday

edit: sounds promising ->
CF-Board

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 31, 2006 00:05     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Death Brain Cell's:
Great! I hope to see them coming summer. Did you go to a combi-gig with RevCocks?

Don't miss it! Yeah it's RevCo too, they are alright, they play more old stuff than new but it is none of the original members, except Al and Luc Van Acker.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 02, 2006 09:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DYSRTHYMIA
YAKUZA
BEHOLD THE ARCTOPUS
Athens
10pm

I'm stoked. Plus I'll be meeting local Georgia avant-garde metal celebrity Hunter Ginn from Canvas Solaris at the show. Yes, I know...you will all want to see pictures of the two of us just like Paul did with that nobody in Belgium. Please be patient....(Luna, baby, your autographed copy will be coming to your eager little hands in the mail. Do you want the red lipstick kiss on there too like I did with the last pics I sent???)

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted June 02, 2006 10:01     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tonight:
"Zappa plays Zappa", I hope it's as good as the tickets were expensive...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 02, 2006 10:20     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

(Luna, baby, your autographed copy will be coming to your eager little hands in the mail. Do you want the red lipstick kiss on there too like I did with the last pics I sent???)

What pic with red lipstick?!? Damn liar.
That show's stopping here as well next week I believe. Can you just have that Ginn character wear red lipstick and take a pic of him kissing you on the cheek instead?
That would be cool.
Luv, Luna

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 02, 2006 10:32     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Morgoth_Mothman:
Tonight:
"Zappa plays Zappa", I hope it's as good as the tickets were expensive...

I'd like a review of that, please!
:{-
(^does this looks like Zappa?)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 02, 2006 11:17     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
What pic with red lipstick?!? Damn liar.
That show's stopping here as well next week I believe. Can you just have that Ginn character wear red lipstick and take a pic of him kissing you on the cheek instead?
That would be cool.
Luv, Luna

It was this one. Don't 'cha remember????

LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted June 02, 2006 19:31     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
DYSRTHYMIA
YAKUZA
BEHOLD THE ARCTOPUS
Athens
10pm

I'm stoked. Plus I'll be meeting local Georgia avant-garde metal celebrity Hunter Ginn from Canvas Solaris at the show. Yes, I know...you will all want to see pictures of the two of us just like Paul did with that nobody in Belgium. Please be patient....(Luna, baby, your autographed copy will be coming to your eager little hands in the mail. Do you want the red lipstick kiss on there too like I did with the last pics I sent???)

I'll being seing these guys too on the 13th in Ory-gun. Really looking forward to Behold...the Arctopus! Those guys are crazy! Canvas Solaris rock too, wish they could join the bill...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 03, 2006 19:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't miss this show chaoschick! Amazing!!!!I'll try to write a review if have the time later. Here's some pics:

Unfortunately my flash didn't work for Behold but did get it cranking finally for Dysrthymia and Yakuza.

Dysrythmia!

YAKUZA!

What do you think? Is my photography getting any better? Incredible what a flash will do for you.

Word of caution. Bring earplugs. These bands, especially Behold play VERY loud!

chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted June 03, 2006 23:39     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Don't miss this show chaoschick! Amazing!!!!I'll try to write a review if have the time later.

Word of caution. Bring earplugs. These bands, especially Behold play VERY loud!

I won't miss it! Thanks for the warning, i'll take that into regard.

Do you know about how long each band's set was?

Cool pics btw!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 04, 2006 01:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope that singer's pants fall off when they play here...

--------------------

jstorm
VoivodFan
Member # 786

posted June 04, 2006 02:34     Profile for jstorm   Email jstorm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Venom, Celtic Frost & Sodom. All in same weekend...
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 04, 2006 03:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Don't miss this show chaoschick! Amazing!!!!I'll try to write a review if have the time later.

He, Mez. Cool pictures. I this a little like Ephal Duath i got to know because of you? Getting pretty addicted to their sound... Is this in a cafe near your house? Seems like a cool place to hang out, especially with bands playing there.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 04, 2006 03:35     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
I hope that singer's pants fall off when they play here...

Oh, and why is that????

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 04, 2006 21:22     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
He, Mez. Cool pictures. I this a little like Ephal Duath i got to know because of you? Getting pretty addicted to their sound... Is this in a cafe near your house? Seems like a cool place to hang out, especially with bands playing there.

Buddy I wish this place was next to my house. Holy shit talk about some good times...and I'm not talking about music either...Haha...its about two hours away. Yes, Yakuza is a bit like Ephel...but a bit more metal than experimental. I would highly recommend their latest one. Dysrthymia and Behold the Arctopus are impossible to describe. I wouldn't know where to begin.
http://www.myspace.com/yakuza
http://www.myspace.com/dysrhythmiaband
http://www.myspace.com/beholdthearctopus

E-FORCE13
VoivodFan
Member # 746

posted June 05, 2006 05:41     Profile for E-FORCE13   Email E-FORCE13     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight....PARIS,Locomotive.....

grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 08, 2006 12:23     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tonight, within 2 hours, METALLICA Live in Gelredome Arnhem.
30 minutes by bicycle......

yeeehaaaa.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 08, 2006 12:25     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

30 minutes by bicycle......

yeeehaaaa.

You rule Paul!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 09, 2006 23:52     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Black Crowes tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted June 10, 2006 04:31     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tuska Open Air
But I'm playing at..
Hard Rock Laager
Well I try to manage my way to Tuska at sunday and see Celtic Frost and Sodom.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 10, 2006 19:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OCTOBER 7th 2006 PORCUPINE TREE with ProjeKCt 6 (King Crimson side job) opening at the Keswick Theater in Philadelhia area. This could only mean one thing for me... RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY

--------------------

yawn

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted June 10, 2006 21:20     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tomorrow night, 19h, Aut'Chose at Le Spectrum in Montreal.
Tickets are still available at the door.

Away is in top shape and Snake will be there.

KOOOL!

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 11, 2006 08:10     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In just a few hours...

MOTORHEAD

Zagreb.

I cant wait!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan