my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What shows are coming to your town? (Page 37)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Author Topic: What shows are coming to your town?
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 23, 2011 16:28     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No shows coming up.
But it is post nr 900.....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 24, 2011 14:29     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
YOB fucking destroy live. Get there early!

I didn't miss a thing, being it was at the venue my girl works at! Even got to hang a little with the YOB'ers, Mike was very friendly right off the bat. That dude fucking BREATHES metal, and even though they blew one of their amps towards the end, it was still a brutal 30 minute set.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 04, 2011 18:49     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saw ohGr last night, pretty cool. Not Skinny Puppy but I guess the next best thing haha.

In 2 weeks Dinosaur Jr is gonna be here and the opening 'act' is Henry Rollins interviewing them, haha. Should be interesting.

Don't know much about Jr so I might try and skip out after the interview and go see Scratch Acid. Yes, you read that correctly!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 10, 2011 18:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ANTHRAX - TESTAMENT - DEATH ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 7 2012 RAMS HEAD LIVE BALTIMORE.

I wussed out on this tour when they came through a couple months ago, and thought I wouldn't get a chance to see it again, but they're coming to Baltimore and I bought my ticket yesterday and printed it out. Told my boss I'm taking a religious day off on the 8th since I'm already off on the 7th the day of the show.

Totally psyched to thrash with the masters and see a bunch of old metal head friends from the Baltimore area who better be there.

Can't wait to see Death Angel. The last few times they were touring before this lineup, it was with a shit load of newer bands that I don't give a fuck about.
Anthax's "Worship Music" is one of my top releases for 2011, and Testament always fuckin kills... saw them a couple years ago and many times in the early days.

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 17, 2012 18:25     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FISHBONE Feb 13

BLACK TUSK Feb 25

Both coming to the armpit I call home. It will be nice not having to drive 3 hours for a show. Really like both of these bands.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 18, 2012 19:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FISHBONE NEVER DISAPPOINTS!!!! I've seen them a bunch of times over the years and no matter who's in the line up they are incredible.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 20, 2012 11:08     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Vektor on 8 February. Wow. Shocked to have ANY band worthwhile roll through here...it's been dead as fuck round here.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted January 31, 2012 03:39     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Vektor on 8 February. Wow. Shocked to have ANY band worthwhile roll through here...it's been dead as fuck round here.

But them into a package and send to Finland...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 03, 2012 23:59     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since Wacken last year I haven't been to fuck all for shows, and some of the bigger ones coming through town like Roger Waters and Deep Purple I'm gonna have to miss, but I have snagged tickets to Iced Earth/Symphony X/Warbringer next week (which I'm super stoked about, and I got my tix today for Opeth/Mastodon/Ghost in May. Then I heard that right after I get back into town in April from a business trip I've got Krisiun/Sepultura/Death Angel to look forward to! Me happy metalhead now.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 04, 2012 18:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TUESDAY FEB 7 DEATH ANGEL - TESTAMENT - ANTHRAX.

I am so stoked to see Death Angel again after all these years. It;s been since the late 80's since I last saw them. I caught their first 3 tours when they started but haven't seen them since. they kept coming around when they reunited with a shit load of young bands that I didn't give 2 shits about.

I wish this was a triple headlining tour so they'd get more time on stage, but it's still a killer billing. Haven't seen Anthrax since The Clash of the Titans (with Slayer & Megadeth with Alice in Chains opening)

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 05, 2012 11:13     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck I wish Vektor would play here. I'd pay their airfare.

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 08, 2012 03:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DEATH ANGEL - TESTAMENT & ANTHRAX killed it in Baltimore Tuesday night. Just fuckin' BRUTAL & HEAVY.

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 28, 2012 05:28     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell yeah...

@ Robert: heb je al kaarten???

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted February 28, 2012 10:45     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
@ Robert: heb je al kaarten???

Nope, maar ik ga waarschijnlijk wel. Meer voor het bier dan voor de sound, want de komplete lijst is niet zo mijn ding..

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted March 01, 2012 15:45     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If anyone travelling to the lowlands for Roadburn is arriving early, you might want to check out Norway's Motorpsycho in Eindhoven at the Effenaar: Wednesday, 11 April.
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 03, 2012 03:36     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
March 17: COC in New Orleans.

Tonight though, heading to see Radiohead in Houston!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 03, 2012 09:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AUTOPSY!! and Bolt Thrower. In 5 weeks

--------------------

String em up

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted March 03, 2012 12:34     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TODAY!!!!
Voivod + Tankard + Brutal Truth + Dark Lunacy + DDLM....

I'm so fuckin' excited!!!

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 31, 2012 02:08     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What show just came to town?

The Hottest Band In The World just played a free show here in New Orleans tonight.

Here's the full show:
http://youtu.be/UWQUV_EwiQI

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 05, 2012 08:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Atlanta JULY 1...this is gonna rule:

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 19, 2012 19:34     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OH badass, Mez! Is Reifert gonna be there?

I've got Mastodon coming up at the end of the month.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 25, 2012 11:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In Solitude opening for Behemoth on Friday. Then we have the annual Gathering of Nations Pow Wow all day/night Friday & Saturday.

I should just go home now and sleep until Friday.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 26, 2012 06:14     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
OH badass, Mez! Is Reifert gonna be there?

I've got Mastodon coming up at the end of the month.

No, Gene Hoglan....way better!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 26, 2012 06:36     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Secrets of the Moon soon!

--------------------

String em up

Imran
VoivodFan
Member # 197

posted April 26, 2012 06:48     Profile for Imran   Email Imran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
May 26 at St. Vitus in BKLYN - Artillery, Deceased, Prime Evil, Sectioned, Dimentianon, Day of the Beast, Midnite Hellion, & Sacrificial Blood; Ive never heard of SD, DOTB, MH, & SB. Are any of you into these bands, and are any of you going?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan