my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What shows are coming to your town? (Page 44)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Author Topic: What shows are coming to your town?
Blackguard
VoivodFan
Member # 61

posted May 11, 2013 08:07     Profile for Blackguard   Email Blackguard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just saw Ghost in MTL this past tuesday, they were fucking great! it was my first time at the corona theater. Cool place with relatively cheap beer.
 |  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 11, 2013 19:15     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hahaha...

'Neckbreak Nation'....that's a good one.

Have fun!

Thanks, it was gret!!

Is there a specialmeaning tothese words? Other then a nation that breaks neicks??

Great band byte way...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 15, 2013 08:08     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LIVING COLOUR - July 19 - Variety Playhouse, ATL

I'm beyond stoked....one of my top five favorite bands led by the master Vernon Reid!!

'Neckbreak Nation' no special meaning...I thought it was just kind of a funny name for a band.....sounds like something that would work better for a business venture...like selling metal shirts or coffee cups or something.......

G_o_U
VoivodFan
Member # 1482

posted May 27, 2013 08:55     Profile for G_o_U   Email G_o_U     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
22.06 - Crusher
??.07 - Lost Society
19.07 - Overkill
24.08 - Violent Omen
08.10 - Uriah Heep
??.10 - Flotsam & Jetsam
24.10 - Necronomicon
06.11 - Deep Purple
09.11 - Annihilator
17.11 - Paul DiAnno & Blaze Bailey

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted June 05, 2013 05:52     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Neil Young & Crazy Horse TONIGHT, yessss!

Masters of Reality a week from tonight.

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted June 21, 2013 08:56     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Prong next Thursday!

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 23, 2013 12:56     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Evoken tonight, Danzig tomorrow, Inquisition Tuesday

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 23, 2013 17:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heino:
Prong next Thursday!

CARVED IN STONE is an incredible album!!! enjoy the show.

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted June 23, 2013 17:48     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hardly ever get to post in this thread, because almost no one comes here anymore.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 24, 2013 16:25     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tomorrow:

Iron Maiden in Amsterdam

together with my son Mille

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 24, 2013 16:41     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm going to see Mike McCreedy play the national anthem at the Mariners/Cubs game this Friday haha...Other than that not jack-all for a while.

--------------------

Smione
VoivodFan
Member # 1196

posted June 25, 2013 12:21     Profile for Smione   Email Smione     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Negative Approach this Friday! Then some UK noise band stuff in late July early/August. Then either Bloodstock for the day or Brutal Assault for the weekend to see the reason we all post on here! WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

--------------------

WE ARE CONNECTED

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 27, 2013 10:56     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
I hardly ever get to post in this thread, because almost no one comes here anymore.

same here and it sucks

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted June 28, 2013 06:12     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Prong next Thursday!

CARVED IN STONE is an incredible album!!! enjoy the show.

Didn't heard that album before, but the show yesterday was a killer!!!
Playing all the great stuff from Beg To Differ (using those Back Top), Prove You wrong, Cleansing & Rude Awakening. Tommy had a lot of fun on stage & the drummer is also great! So, if anyone had a chance to see them, USE IT!!!

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 28, 2013 08:09     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Didn't heard that album before, but the show yesterday was a killer!!!
Playing all the great stuff from Beg To Differ (using those Back Top), Prove You wrong, Cleansing & Rude Awakening. Tommy had a lot of fun on stage & the drummer is also great! So, if anyone had a chance to see them, USE IT!!!

Wow, sounds like they are mainly doing old stuff right now. I saw a pic of the old back drop, that kinda gave me a clue!

The drummer's name is Alexei, he used to be in a band that played here all the time called 3 Inches of Blood. Damn good drummer indeed!

Interesting to see how Tommy pulls off this Danzig/Prong thing

--------------------

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted June 28, 2013 11:05     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ouch, i had to read more details from Cd-Booklets (especially those of 3 Inches...)

That was yesterday:

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 23, 2013 06:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LC

I was loving life on Friday........got to stand right at the feet of one of my all time heros...Mr. Vernon Reid.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 24, 2013 17:18     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I secured a pair of tickets through the fan club to see Pearl Jam in Baltimore on October 27. I know most of you probably hate Pearl Jam but they're still one of my favorite bands, so I'm totally psyched to see them. It's been way too many years since I've seen them live, and the fan club gives the best seats in the house to it's members, so it should be a damn good time.

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 25, 2013 16:51     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I secured a pair of tickets through the fan club to see Pearl Jam in Baltimore on October 27. I know most of you probably hate Pearl Jam but they're still one of my favorite bands, so I'm totally psyched to see them. It's been way too many years since I've seen them live, and the fan club gives the best seats in the house to it's members, so it should be a damn good time.

With a passion...I actually used to like them but what really turned me off was the dvd they put out with that'too cool for school' Vedder douchebag in it.......That was enough for me.

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 26, 2013 06:32     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I was loving life on Friday........got to stand right at the feet of one of my all time heros...Mr. Vernon Reid.

I'm still smiling when thinking back to their Vivid 25th anniversary gig a couple of months ago. My girlfriend isn't really into LC but after the show, which she really enjoyed, she said "damn, they really know for sure what they're doing!!"

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

G_o_U
VoivodFan
Member # 1482

posted August 09, 2013 14:00     Profile for G_o_U   Email G_o_U     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
19.10 - Gama Bomb!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 28, 2013 15:04     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Danzig tonight.

I saw Willie Nelson last Friday, BTW. Never seen 'im before, always liked his stuff. The mofo is 80, better catch him before he breaks a hip or some shit lol

--------------------

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted September 15, 2013 18:35     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nov 7th, Amorphis
Nov 19th, Amon Amarth / CARCASS / Hell
Bought that ticket today instead of the new CD.
Also Hell is worth seeing! New album will be released 3 days after the show, hopefully they play new songs as well.

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 15, 2013 18:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mission UK, and a band opening up called TRULY that has the original drummer of Screaming Trees, and more importantly the original bass player for Soundgarden!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 17, 2013 19:55     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blondie and X tonight!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan