my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What shows are coming to your town? (Page 40)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Author Topic: What shows are coming to your town?
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 12, 2012 20:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpeeDDemoN:
Overkill, Suicidal Tendencies and Voïvod today !!!

NOW THAT'S A DREAM LINE UP !!!!

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 16, 2012 09:49     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh 7 October, Voivod are back in London!

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 16, 2012 11:52     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sweet HV. Nothing going on here....

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted August 16, 2012 14:18     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup, 09 October Voivod very very nearby

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 16, 2012 15:17     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
Yup, 09 October Voivod very very nearby

Almost walking distance, no... Crawling distance!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 29, 2012 15:19     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NOT Voivod. Haha!

Seriously tho, Eyehategod and Prong on Saturday

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 31, 2012 21:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DEATH ANGEL 10/10/12 The Earl, ATLANTA

I'm stoked about this! Same place I saw Agalloch last month.....this is gonna be killer. Should be one hell of a pit going in that tiny place.....course my old ass will be perched by the bar watching comfortably from afar......

Hey that rhymes...

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 01, 2012 15:39     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
Seriously tho, Eyehategod and Prong on Saturday

Well scratch that, I'm not dishing out $55 and trying to find adequate transportation for just 2 bands, and screw Jane's Addiction, this isn't the late 80's/early 90's anymore. Maybe if it was the original band...

So instead I'll hit up Hank III, logical replacement

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 02, 2012 18:40     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The show last night was 3 hours and 15 minutes of Hank III doing an hour and 45 minutes of country, an hour of this doom/sludge stuff with just him and a drummer and these insane projections of spliced government propaganda films, and then 30 minutes of this crazy metal hybrid stuff where he kept playing a bunch of random riffs and totally jamming out. This guy is for real! Try to make one of these shows, if not for just the last hr and a half haha.

On another note, most of the guys from EyeHateGod ended up coming to the show and told us about a "secret show" they are doing tonight! I guess I get to see them after-all!

Oh yeah, I also found 5 dollars on the ground in the pit, hehe.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 06, 2012 22:38     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skipped on Melvins 'Lite' because I think it's bullshit. AND Big Business is opening, WTF, they could just be the MELVINS!?!?!?

This is what has been plaguing my mind the past 48 seconds.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 28, 2012 07:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ULTRAVIOLENCE!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 28, 2012 20:55     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Immolation tomorrow! Voivod on 7th. Kevin Bloody Wilson on 12th.
Then Fields of the Nephilim on Halloween, if they don't pull out of this one.
Either Dark Fortress or Salute on 17 November - I will have to toss a coin for these.

--------------------

String em up

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted September 29, 2012 06:43     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
October looking cool:
DEATH ANGEL - 7th
SWANS - 12th
NAPALM DEATH/EXHUMED/VEKTOR - 26th
KRIEG/WOLVHAMMER - 31st, HELLoween indeed!!

Also during the month MELVINS, PIG DESTROYER and TOMBS... not on same bill... not sure if will make it out to any of these after the sure things above drain my wallet.

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted September 29, 2012 20:06     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
October 6, 1993: Voivod played New Orleans. Very little has happened since that date.
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted September 29, 2012 20:10     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:

On another note, most of the guys from EyeHateGod ended up coming to the show and told us about a "secret show" they are doing tonight! I guess I get to see them after-all!

Mike Williams is in a band with Hank called Arson Anthem, with Phil.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 01, 2012 13:34     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Secrets of the Moon and Bethlehem tonight

Tim your Halloween bash beats ours, lucky bastard!!!!

--------------------

String em up

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted October 01, 2012 13:46     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome.. would love to see Bethlehem again. They prob will never make it back to the states unless the MDF guys brouhgt them back over. Secrets of the Moon would be cool too. Yeah HV, looking forward to that Halloween show!! Nephilim should be good though.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 02, 2012 16:24     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well....

Tuesday a band called Voivoid. Never heard em but they should be great.
Saturday Geldersch Metal Treffen with my all time dutch metal favorites Wycked Mystic.
Plain very fast brutal thrashmetal that is.
Going with my bicycle. Plur.

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted October 03, 2012 03:16     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Coming up:

Next tuesday and Wednesday Voivod

Saturday the 20th of October some band from Chile in Essen

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 03, 2012 10:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
Coming up:

Saturday the 20th of October some band from Chile in Essen

Poema Arcanus!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky Dog, you.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted October 03, 2012 11:11     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
First, Voivod; then the big Constellation 15th anniversary fest in Bern next month w/ Godspeed You Black Emperor, Silver Mt Zion, DoMakeSayThink. Oh, Canada!
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted October 03, 2012 11:58     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mr & Mrs Väinemöinen arrives to the Bråthult mansion at about 1am Saturday on October 13. After a whiskey or 3 we'll sleep for a bit before going to Göteborg where those French Canadian guys are playing for us again.

Who could imagine a few years ago, that we would be so spoiled with having the best band in the world playing for us.
Jalometalli, Wacken, Malmö, Roadburn twice and now Göteborg.

Hopefully i will be able to bring the camera again

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 03, 2012 12:05     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:

Who could imagine a few years ago, that we would be so spoiled with having the best band in the world playing for us.

This is sooooo true. I thank dog for this om my bare knees.

Tonight is the first night of the tour if I am correct.
Hopefully thee are some people going to post something about it on here !!!

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 03, 2012 13:33     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, let's get some pics people!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 03, 2012 13:46     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
post 999

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan