my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What shows are coming to your town? (Page 29)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Author Topic: What shows are coming to your town?
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 15, 2010 09:08     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Behemoth are here next weekend, but I gotta work and can't book it off. That'll be the 3rd time I've missed them and I really like Behemoth.

The weekend after that though, I'm going to see Arch Enemy, Exodus and Arsis. Really looking forward to Arsis. Seen the other bands before, and while I dig them, Arsis has tried to get here twice before (once with Exodus actually) and something fucked it up and they couldn't make it. Hopefully they'll have their new CD for sale and I can get Jim to sign it. *fanboy*

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 15, 2010 10:25     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Devin Townsend Project & Cynic tonight! In gross ass Phoenix. I have a ticket and a plane ride, but not sure I'll go. Why did I not know of this tour until Wednesday? ARGH! Anyone else catching this tour? Anyone else in AWE of HevyDevy?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 15, 2010 10:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love the Dev and definitely want to catch them with Cynic this time around. That will be a tremendous show!!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 15, 2010 11:36     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's the link for the tour dates:

HevyDevy TOURS

--------------------

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted January 17, 2010 17:05     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saw DRI last night great time, great show. Check them out if you get the chance.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 17, 2010 19:44     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Evile soon and Cannabis Corpse

--------------------

String em up

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted January 19, 2010 11:26     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In a couple of weeks, Paul Dianno is going to play.
SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted January 19, 2010 14:06     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tsawyerfam:
Saw DRI last night great time, great show. Check them out if you get the chance.

if all goes to plan...I will see them and many other great bands at the maryland death fest next may !! cant wait !!!

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 19, 2010 14:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I almost saw DRI in '99 but they didnt cross the border. Bah.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 22, 2010 10:11     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw DRI on the Thrash Zone tour and it was fucking INSANE. One of the best live shows I've ever seen. As soon as Spike delivered the line "Like a wild Indian from outer space" my native buddy went stomping into the pit causing much havoc. Before that he was calmly (?) banging his head to the music. The rest of the show was a total clusterfuck. Good times.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 22, 2010 12:07     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They rock indeed. Saw them in '88/89 with Gang Green as opener. I went for Gang Green, but DRI was awsome!! They even had a diving board on their stage, what was a lot of fun

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

space_stan
VoivodFan
Member # 1082

posted January 22, 2010 13:53     Profile for space_stan   Email space_stan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the only concert coming to my town in the near future is guns 'n roses. we were supposed to get slayer and megadeth but that whole tour has been post poned i believed
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 31, 2010 09:34     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cannibal Corpse in February.

Extreme Noise Terror in March.

Love ballads make the world go round.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 06, 2010 21:28     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
I'm going to see Arch Enemy, Exodus and Arsis.

Hey fellow Nuker, did you make it to that show? I'm going right now!!! I hope Exodus has their new double-DVD and I can get some autographs.

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 08, 2010 15:57     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yesterday. Not exactly in my town, but in Rotterdam:

Saint Vitus

...and they killed.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 08, 2010 16:13     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Yesterday. Not exactly in my town, but in Rotterdam:

Saint Vitus

...and they killed.

Lucky git!
But.. Are you joining us at Wacken? Cause it would rule to see you again.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 08, 2010 21:08     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cannibal Corpse, Feb 21st.

Uuuuuuuurgh.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 08, 2010 23:38     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
Hey fellow Nuker, did you make it to that show? I'm going right now!!! I hope Exodus has their new double-DVD and I can get some autographs.

Yes I did and it was....meh. I missed half of Arsis' set which pissed me off coz I've been dying to see them live for a long time. Their sound was pretty muddy too. After their set I went to the merch table and bought their new album Starve For The Devil. It's amazing! Their best work yet. Nice guys too. Exodus was fucking killer as always. I think I've seen them 4 times in the last year and a half! Arch Enemy bored the shit out of me. The crowd loved them but they just don't do it for me anymore. All in all it was pretty good. I only paid 10 bucks to get in, but spent like $100 on booze. Got right fucking hammered and had to work at 6am the next day. That was a trainwreck.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 09, 2010 10:24     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
O dear dog! Don't you hate those wicked drunken nights out and having to be at work at 6am?!? Holy fuckin' brain death. Must have been a long day.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 09, 2010 13:20     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
O dear dog! Don't you hate those wicked drunken nights out and having to be at work at 6am?!? Holy fuckin' brain death. Must have been a long day.

Fuck, I had just that last weekend. We were walking in the "carnavalsoptocht". It's a march through the village where everyone is dressed up and cars are dressed up. You were not allowed to drink alcohol that someone could see. So I mixed up a bottle of coke 50% with Bacardi 50%. The 12 beers after that did the trick for me. 5:30 the next morning were pretty shit for me. I think driving for over an hour to work wasn't the best idea also. Nobody got hurt though...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 09, 2010 15:54     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So I wasn't the only one being completely fuckep up monday.

Saturday I went to Astrosoniq in my own hometown and saw Saint Vitus sunday in RotterDOOM, along with a couple of support acts. Had quite some beers on both ocaasions and went to work on monday morning.

Not exactly a pretty experience I can tell you. Also this kind of things seem to be getting worse over the years.

But I had fun.

And though it indeed would to see you Vroom and the other maniacs (again) I won't go to Wacken. I don't like festivals.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 09, 2010 16:48     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
RotterDOOM

haha

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 10, 2010 17:23     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hecate Enthroned and De Profundis this Saturday.
As always, hoping it's not full of cunty cunts.

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 11, 2010 10:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The world is full of cunty cunts as far as I'm concerned. Tough to escape their stench.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 11, 2010 15:33     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I shall go there holding mah nose.

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan