my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What shows are coming to your town? (Page 48)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Author Topic: What shows are coming to your town?
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 30, 2014 18:18     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Only a few hours until.........

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted June 01, 2014 12:20     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:
[QB]Only a few hours until.........

As usual it was great

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:
Versatile Organism Intended for Violence and Online Destruction

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 02, 2014 03:05     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thrashingdutchman:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:
[QB]Only a few hours until.........

As usual it was great

Yeah!!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 06, 2014 11:05     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, those bands kick all kindsa ass, but ALTER BRIDGE!? WTF!? That doesn't even make sense lol

I saw Saint Vitus a couple weeks ago, good shit. Wino was drinking whatever beer/drinks people would give him, cool. But then it started being the very last of the beer cans, umm kinda gross, but I'm sure he's immune to all and everything out there HAHA

--------------------

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted June 09, 2014 05:01     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What an amazing 2 1/2 hours show of Motorpsycho last night!! Long time ago i saw such an intense space rock show. Brillant!!!

Tomorrow: Sacred Reich!

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 26, 2014 16:51     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saw Corrosion of Conformity a couple weeks ago, Goatwhore this Monday, Echo and the Bunnymen about a month ago, and Cheech and Chong with WAR a few months ago. Not very busy!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 12, 2014 23:28     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Melvins! Without the secondary fuckheads.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 04, 2014 18:45     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Exodus!!

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 05, 2014 06:38     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeserday I saw the mighty Kreator
together with Sodom and Arch Enemy
and Vader, missed them..

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 07, 2014 10:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
These guys last Thursday night:

TRIOSCAPES!

One of the most amazing 40 minute experiences of my life! And the venue was perfect...a little rectangular building about the size of a large shoe box.....Incredible!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 08, 2014 02:16     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
These guys last Thursday night:

TRIOSCAPES!

One of the most amazing 40 minute experiences of my life! And the venue was perfect...a little rectangular building about the size of a large shoe box.....Incredible!

Wow, Mez. again you amazed me with a (to me) new group. LOVELY

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 08, 2014 15:13     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds good, Mez!

Last weekend I saw:

Monomyth, Toner Low und Throw Me In The Crater.

And lots of beer... all in all it was a good night of doom/sludge/psychedelic madness.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 10, 2014 13:59     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speaking of great bands...be sure to catch these guys if they ever come to rock your town..cause you don't want to get them....

AGGRAVATED!!!

How long did it take for them to come up with such an awesome theme/lyrics for this brilliant tune & video??? And the singer is HOT!

Yeah, I know...that was not enough...you've got to have more! How about this killer lyric video:

THESTORM!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 13, 2015 07:16     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm pretty excited about '15 tours so far. VV in Atlanta at the end of the month...then March & April Nels Cline...Bill Frisell...AND Zappa Plays Zappa. A great way to start the year!
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted January 18, 2015 12:37     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod will be here on February 24th, although it's not listed on the front page of this site. Even so, I got my tickets yesterday. Can someone please add Albuquerque on February 24th. That omission is making me nervous.
thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted January 18, 2015 16:06     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
30-1-'15: Inquisition @ Doornroosje Nijmegen
15-2-'15: Crowbar @ Doornroosje Nijmegen

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:
Versatile Organism Intended for Violence and Online Destruction

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 09, 2015 16:40     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod on Feb 18th! Taking my son, at his request!

Magma on April 3rd!!! I bought two tickets, but have no idea who to take with me, haha.

Looks like Enslaved and Yob will be in Seattle on March 11th as well... I'm thinking it'd be pretty lame to miss that.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 23, 2015 15:53     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:

Magma on April 3rd!!! I bought two tickets, but have no idea who to take with me, haha.

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, I'm bummed that Enslaved are not playing here, however, we do get to see YOB in April!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 10, 2015 07:52     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saw Corrosion of Conformity a few weeks ago. Psyched for a new album!!

Also saw En Esch, KMFDM (not fucking together tho!), Faith no More, Cult of Luna, High on Fire, Pentagram (without Victor Griffin, kinda sucked), Voivod and Napalm Death back in Feb, Mastodon and Clutch, Sleep on 4/20, Sleater-Kinney, Goatwhore...Missed more than I saw...

--------------------

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted December 26, 2015 04:28     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not as far as Maryland, just 15 minutes to walk

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 10, 2016 19:48     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anthrax...tonight. I will be home.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 10, 2016 21:57     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Anthrax...tonight. I will be home.

LOL

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 10, 2016 22:01     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm pretty "hyped" up for Slayer, Testament and Carcass here on March 19th.

--------------------

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted November 14, 2018 05:10     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Currently i'm tired of working and i need a break.
That's why i'm annoying you with the next shows i'm going to:

Nov 24th, Aborted, Cryptopsy, Benighted
Dec 05th, Naglfar, Schammasch
Dec 22nd, Ahab
Dec 29th, Bellrope (formerly Black Shape Of Nexus)
Jan 04th, Schirenc Plays Pungent Stench

Cannot post on fb, 'cause i got NO friends there. Just use it for Information.

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted November 15, 2018 07:32     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Berlin, Dec 02th:

SLAYER (first time for me) with Anthrax, Obituary (yeah!) and Lamb of God.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan