my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What shows are coming to your town? (Page 31)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Author Topic: What shows are coming to your town?
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 31, 2010 19:11     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My Bolt Thrower tickets just turned up, for 1st May, yaaaarrrrrrrrr \m/

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 03, 2010 13:40     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell Militia and Aosoth in a couple of hours...

--------------------

String em up

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 11, 2010 09:30     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 11, 2010 11:16     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that looks amazing, lucky bastid

--------------------

String em up

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 11, 2010 20:44     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, it's not that far from you, actually...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 12, 2010 02:31     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

But I'm goin to Bolt Thrower on 1st May, right in the middle of it..

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 12, 2010 18:33     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaÿtanic:
Bah, a lot of cool tours goin' round and all we get is Kreator with fukkin' Tristania, for God's sake! Bah!

I mean, I love Kreator of course, but Tristania??? Come on!!!

Oh, just stare at the boobies and stop moaning will ya.

--------------------

String em up

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 13, 2010 22:01     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehehehe, I ended up watching Tristania at a festival 2 years ago. No more boobies to look at, unfortunately, the old girl was replaced by an ugly italian girl. New chick's voice is terrible, btw.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 14, 2010 05:37     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No way, that sucks! Their old singer had a decent voice really.

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 14, 2010 10:56     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
the old girl was replaced by an ugly italian girl.

Yeesh, that made me laugh.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted April 14, 2010 12:17     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
D.R.I. Next friday, and just saw The Gathering last sunday... they came down here to do an earthquake relief gig. Rene (guitar) even raffled off the guitar he played that night to raise some more money, and no, I didn't win :-(

Awesome show .... I love their last album and the new singer has an awesome voice IMO... not as nasal and "childish" as Anneke's, but warmer and somehow more "mature"... and she sings the old songs effortlessly.

In May I'll be going to see Napalm Death + Suffocation also ... that's gonna be brutal

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 14, 2010 18:34     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dying Feeeetush on the 27th
and some random black metal gig this Saturday I think

--------------------

String em up

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 15, 2010 03:00     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by consumer:
That blows about the guitarist situation in Pentagram. I had heard that Russ Strahan left and wondered if were going to continue tour. That's too bad about your show out there.. caught them a couple times w/him and was a cool show with great setlist. Was lucky enough to see Death Row (Hasselvander/Griffin/Swaney) this past Saturday and they were great as well. Played all tunes that later showed up on the first three 80's Pentagram albums they played on... except Victor Griffin did vox. It's too bad they all can't find a way to reunite... those 3 + Liebling back as the line-up surely would kill!!

Well I saw them last year and they destroyed the shit-shack I saw them in, haha. Too bad I was 4 sheets to the wind and only remember bits and pieces, but I retain an over-all feeling of satisfation and that's what I will hold on to haha.

I just found a full show of Death Row, bootleg, NOT a copyright infringement on my part and the sound is low but it's nicely shot, Silverfox in Woodbridge circa '83? That's cool you saw them, great perks from being around that neck of the woods!!!

I didn't realize the drummer was in Spirit Caravan till I saw one of his cases with the moniker. I wonder what made Strahan flip out, but I am not one to judge, I'm not in the band haha.

Liebling is a GOD, 'nuff said

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 03, 2010 16:21     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some of mah piccies from Deathfest yesterday I got to meet Immolation!! Fuckin awesome, really nice guys.

Negura Bunget

Immolation

Brujeria with mystery guitarist

Abgott

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 03, 2010 16:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How was Negura Bunget? Imagine interesting to watch atleast...........
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 03, 2010 17:17     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was impressed at how good they were live, as I couldn't get into them at all listening to their cds! They were the mellow band of the evening anyway haha.

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 03, 2010 19:03     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ha, the mystery guitarist...cool pics. Still bummed I missed Immolation when they played here back in March. Dumb ass.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 09, 2010 01:27     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Manowar returned to Brazil after a 12-year hiatus and performed only songs from their two last albums, "Warriors Of The World" and "Gods Of War", and last EP, "Thunder In The Sky". Which, of course, means no "Hail And Kill", no "Black Wind, Fire And Steel", no "Army of Immortals", no "Manowar". No "Battle Hymn", for Odin's sake.

Fortunately I stayed at home.

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 09, 2010 08:06     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
ha, the mystery guitarist...cool pics. Still bummed I missed Immolation when they played here back in March. Dumb ass.

Yeah, I missed em last time round too, I suck haha! I'll try not to do that again..
Dunno who the singers were for Brujeria but apparantly Jeff Walker was on bass and Arian Erlandsson on drums.

--------------------

String em up

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 19, 2010 08:18     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Death Angel with Nevermore tonight \m/

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted May 19, 2010 16:42     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tomorrow i will go see colin hay. i saw him last year and he was hilarious. i think he talked more than he actually played - but it was still cool!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 22, 2010 00:53     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

It's Shane Embury, the bass player for Napalm Death! He plays guitar too, Venemous Concept...I dig Dan Lilker's shirt!!!

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 17, 2010 15:03     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
24 hrs of waiting and then KISS is in my birthtown ARNHEM. They are playing in the soccerstadium of VITESSE Arnhem, the football team I love the most.

How cool is that? x1000

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted June 18, 2010 00:19     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well its not exactly in my town but today i booked my flight to brooklyn to see the 2 day 30th anniversary tour of the mighty New Model Army. it will be great to see them again. im extremely excited for what they have planned.
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted June 18, 2010 03:28     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dotrot_thrash:
well its not exactly in my town but today i booked my flight to brooklyn to see the 2 day 30th anniversary tour of the mighty New Model Army. it will be great to see them again. im extremely excited for what they have planned.

Damn jealous I am. Have lots of fun!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan