my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What shows are coming to your town? (Page 17)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Author Topic: What shows are coming to your town?
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted March 26, 2007 04:24     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
shows coming near and a little bit further...

CELTIC FROST/KREATOR
...Pratteln, Switzerland...TONIGHT!!!

BEHEMOTH/NAPALM DEATH/MOONSPELL
...Pratteln, Switzerland...13 april

FINNTROLL
...Pratteln, Switzerland...7 May
...Saarbrucken, Germany...9 May
...Strasbourg, France...12 May

ENSLAVED/MARDUK
...Sarrbrucken, Germany...16 May
...Pratteln, Switzerland...17 May
...Strasbourg, France...20 May

GRAVE/IMMOLATION/KRISIUN
...Nancy, France...21 May

MOTÖRHEAD
...Nancy, France...30 May
...Dijon, France...31 May

SLAYER
...Strasbourg, France...7 June

MEGADETH
...Zurich, Switzerland...20 June
...Karlsruhe, Germany...27 June

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 27, 2007 10:24     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
A bunch of people heard they bailed off the tour and so they came to the venue later, only to catch the last song by Down! My buddy was pissed off.

OH how lame! To get there only to hear the last 10 redundant minutes of Bury me in Smoke

Hey Mez, that's a rip-off, you should have kicked and punched at some "people"

I didn't make it to Mastodon lastnight, fuck em, I have the flu. I heard the show was really short and it sucked because Brent was so hammered he was falling asleep ONSTAGE. If he weren't such a personality in the band he'd be gone sooner than later I bet.

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 30, 2007 10:13     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some cool shows next month:

TESTAMENT - April 25th

The "classic" lineup minus Louie Whatever, plus Nick Barker on drums. It would be mandatory, but on the same week we will have...

MOTÖRHEAD - April 29th

I actually had some doubt for about ten seconds than decided for the obvious (can't afford both shows, sadly). The fact that I never saw Motörhead live is a plus tho, I must admit.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 30, 2007 10:16     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wise choice Slay. Motörhead always delivers.

I have Celtic Frost, Kreator, Watain and Wolf on Tuesday and beer will be had

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 30, 2007 10:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:

OH how lame! To get there only to hear the last 10 redundant minutes of Bury me in Smoke

Hey Mez, that's a rip-off, you should have kicked and punched at some "people"

I didn't make it to Mastodon lastnight, fuck em, I have the flu. I heard the show was really short and it sucked because Brent was so hammered he was falling asleep ONSTAGE. If he weren't such a personality in the band he'd be gone sooner than later I bet.

Hey John, Did you ever get the email I sent you?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 30, 2007 10:46     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hey John, Did you ever get the email I sent you?

Either I did and accidentally deleted it because I didn't recognize it as from you, or I didn't! Could you please resend it?? Thanks man!!

Janeane Garofalo was funny lastnight, but not side-splitting funny. She just likes to point out the negatives. She's damn HOT though!

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 30, 2007 11:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonutz:
Aye, they be TERRORISTS! Like, what are they playing? Brutal DEATH metal? Are they teaching to, like, KILL people? Terrorists! Bloody terrorists! No visas for the wicked!

You know its funny you say that cause I was talking to the merch chick and made the same joke to her about it. She didn't think it was too funny. Guess Montrealians have no sense of humor...........

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 30, 2007 12:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Either I did and accidentally deleted it because I didn't recognize it as from you, or I didn't! Could you please resend it?? Thanks man!!

Janeane Garofalo was funny lastnight, but not side-splitting funny. She just likes to point out the negatives. She's damn HOT though!

Maybe I sent it to the wrong address. What's your email?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 30, 2007 14:32     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Maybe I sent it to the wrong address. What's your email?

nuclearinfusion@yahoo.com

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 12, 2007 17:36     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wednesday 18 april 2007

Rose Tattoo & Gutbucket in Weert (Holland)

Anyone knows Gutbucket ??

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 12, 2007 21:43     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Never heard of Gutbucket.

TONIGHT I will see a band Lemmy fronts, called "The Head Cat". I don't know what to expect, honestly. But it is Lemmy, so hey

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 16, 2007 15:58     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuckin' Evanescence will pollute São Paulo today with their stinkin' sound. Bah.

Buuuut at least the chick looks good.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 22, 2007 17:56     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
The Hidden Hand!

April 22th in my town. Can't fucking wait!

Just returned from this one. Had my LP signed and chatted a bit with Wino. Super nice guy!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 22, 2007 22:37     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cool AR!

28/April: Heaven & Hell

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 22, 2007 22:50     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, fuckin cool Rat!!

Tomorrow night: Peeping Tom

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 23, 2007 09:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Yeah, fuckin cool Rat!!

Tomorrow night: Peeping Tom

Let us know how the Peeping Tom was, I wanted so bad to see them when they were in Baltimore a few weeks ago, but working 8am-5pm, driving 3 hours, seeing a show, driving 3 hours back home and getting up in a couple hours and back to work by 8am, isn't something i can do anymore... and THAT SUCKS. One of the few drawbacks about living where I do.

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 23, 2007 14:39     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Let us know how the Peeping Tom was, I wanted so bad to see them when they were in Baltimore a few weeks ago, but working 8am-5pm, driving 3 hours, seeing a show, driving 3 hours back home and getting up in a couple hours and back to work by 8am, isn't something i can do anymore... and THAT SUCKS. One of the few drawbacks about living where I do.

That sucks, Shray. It's at the club my gf works at, so obviously I will get star treatment. Problem is, I am hungover like a mofo and sorta in the doghouse. Who gives a shit, I'm gonna give Mike a holler

Want his auto or anything? Just let me know, man.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 23, 2007 19:17     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK YEAH!!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted April 23, 2007 20:02     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alright man, will do!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 25, 2007 06:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
took a bunch of Faith No More, Mr Bungle, and Tomahawk into work for my listening enjoyment yesterday. Today it'll be Peeping Tom. Patton is an insane genius.

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 25, 2007 08:12     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
Fuckin' Evanescence will pollute São Paulo today with their stinkin' sound. Bah.

Buuuut at least the chick looks good.

And she doesn't look that great either.

BTW, what record does your signature refers to? That's funny as hell!

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted April 27, 2007 18:52     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Coming to Seattle June 20 (Studio Seven):

NECROPHAGIST
Decapitated
Cephalic Carnage
Cattle Decapitation
As Blood Runs Black
Arsis
The Faceless
Ion Dissonance
Beneath The Massacre
Sleepterror

I dunno if I can handle 10 death metal bands in one evening, but I think we're going to try!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted April 27, 2007 18:58     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At above post: Hihi. Will we be there for Mohammed

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 28, 2007 10:42     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
BTW, what record does your signature refers to? That's funny as hell!

Oh, it's AC/DC's Ballbreaker. Looks like Mark Prindle didn't like it at all...

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 30, 2007 08:27     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
Oh, it's AC/DC's Ballbreaker. Looks like Mark Prindle didn't like it at all...

I knew it sounded Prindlesque, I should have known! Love the Markster.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan