my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What shows are coming to your town? (Page 33)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Author Topic: What shows are coming to your town?
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 01, 2010 07:25     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Get ready for Rotten Sound Nuc.....they kill on stage!
 |  IP: Logged
dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted September 02, 2010 09:58     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
01 Oktober

Necronomicon in Rocktemple Kerkrade. I'm looking forward to see and hear those great thrashers

absolutely jealous....

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted September 08, 2010 10:41     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here we go... F¤%#¤%n finally 1 waiting ends today at Ufomammut gig and tomorrow hangover at work. Friday drunk again at MWF3.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 15, 2010 05:52     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, all.

Helmet are playing practically in my backyard.

should I go? Anyone familiair with this band?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 15, 2010 13:07     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Inquisition on Sunday, should be good

--------------------

String em up

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted September 15, 2010 14:26     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the new model army shows in brooklyn were absolutely AMAZING! im really happy i went!

tomorrow i'll go see katatonia although im not that familiar with them. my boyfriend thinks they're cool so i decided to go and check it out.

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted October 01, 2010 12:09     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today at Nosturi:
PAIN OF SALVATION (SWE), KIUAS, DEATHCHAIN, PROFANE OMEN, ENOCHIAN CRESCENT, EVEMASTER

Today at bar Darkside:
MALICIOUS DEATH, FINAL ASSAULT, DOGSHIT BOYS

(yesterday) Today (and tomorrow) at Dante's:
Black Mass Ritual III

SADISTIC INTENT (US), NIRVANA 2002 (Swe), EXCORIATE (Ger), DEAD CONGREGATION (Gre), NECROS CHRISTOS (Ger), DIOCLETIAN (Nz), BLASPHEMOPHAGHER (Ita), KARNARIUM (Swe), WITCHRIST(Nz), CRAVEN IDOL (GB), GRAVE, MIASMA (GB), LIE IN RUINS (Fin), CRUCIAMENTUM (GB), NEUTRON HAMMER (Fin), STENCH OF DECAY (Fin), VORUM (Fin)

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 01, 2010 13:44     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Arrrrgggghhhh you lucky bastard, don't miss Necros Christos, fucking awesome!

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 01, 2010 16:38     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dotrot_thrash:

tomorrow i'll go see katatonia although im not that familiar with them.

YES! Yes, yes, and yes. My bro and I saw them in Mesa and Tucson AZ where the temp lingered in the hundreds. I absolutely LOVE Katatonia. Ha, been out of town for a week...did you enjoy the show? Did you make it to the show? What did you think of Orphaned Land? Brilliant schtuffs...they rocked.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 01, 2010 16:40     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:

Helmet are playing practically in my backyard.

should I go? Anyone familiair with this band?

Hey Paul...did this happen already? If not, yeah, definitely go and see them. Great shite. Last I saw them they rocked the shit outta the place.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 01, 2010 18:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HELMET is great

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted October 02, 2010 06:39     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Going to see tha The Sword in a few days, passing on Slash tomorrow...

Coming up are Suicidal Tendencies (well, Muir and guests-BUT doing classics!), Alice in Chains with Mastodon, and TRIPTYKON (X-D, see ya there?)

--------------------

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted October 02, 2010 14:09     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THIS WEEK:
-Triptykon/1349/Yakuza
-Katatonia/Orphaned Land/Swallow the Sun

VERY RECENTLY:
-Goatwhore
-Alice in Chains/Deftones/Mastodon
-Porcupine Tree at Radio City
(those few above w/ Luna!.. the PT with Tsawyerfan too!)
-SWANS

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted December 06, 2010 09:57     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Twisted Fucking Sister

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 06, 2010 10:58     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
St Vitus tomorrow

--------------------

String em up

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted December 07, 2010 07:04     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just saw Faith No More's last gig ever on Sunday... it was quite special considering it was the last one EVER (or at least they say so), although I've never been a big fan. Primus also played, but I got a lil' bit bored. Larry Lalonde could have stayed home and no one would have noticed.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 18, 2010 16:22     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In the past month or so I've seen Halford, Danzig, UNSANE(insane!), and Killing Joke.

Synopsis:

Halford sounds like Priest but with a bunch of hispanics (they know their metal!), played 'Green Manalishi' and 'Diamonds & Rust'. Dave Lombardo's band 'Philm' opened up and that was cool. He even asked us if they sounded alright after they played! Got too drunk and didn't get home till the next night haha, ugh...

Danzig can still deliver at the age of 55, having Tommy Victor as his guitarist is killer. Bummed the drummer wasn't Johnny Kelly (Type O) because his band Seventh Void is touring. Found an autographed ticket stub by Jeff Becerra (Possessed) on the floor!

Never seen Unsane before or even heard maybe a single song in my life...Fucking intense! The singers head looks like it's about to explode any instant haha...Thought the bass player looked familiar and then afterwards realized I knew him as the Melvin's sound guy haha!

Killing Joke was a treat as well. I've only listened to them since 2003 when that album with Grohl on drums came out, I totally missed the boat in the 80's and 90's. They mostly played older stuff, a fair amount of newer stuff and hardly anything from the 90's. Didn't realize Geordie was so tall haha...

So coming up around New Years PAUL DI'ANNO is going to be here and doing Maiden's self-titled in it's entirety as well as select hits from 'Killers'. This is fucking incredible, I don't care if the band isn't Maiden, it's fucking Di'Anno!!! Neurosis is playing that same night but fuck them, I can always see them some other time haha.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 14, 2011 07:01     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OVERKILL
HEATHEN
DESTRUCTION
19th March in Enschede Holland.

I am exctited about the fact I am finally gonna see Destruction.

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 14, 2011 08:02     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Katatonia in Feb, 24 ... cool thing is that my band is opening for them

An then the mighty Voivod and Forbidden, on March 25 (Santiago) and 26 (for the 26 I'll be taking a 1000 kms flight over the desert to see them in Antofagasta... the Stalking saga continues!)

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 14, 2011 08:05     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I forgot about Iron Maiden in April ... with no one less than EXODUS opening for them ... a weird but kickass combo!

--------------------

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted January 14, 2011 15:19     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
31.01. Brocas Helm
12.02. Napalm Death
21.04. Earth +Sabbath Assembly
23.04. Hebosagil
23.04. Ramessess
24.04. Pentagram
And many others! bloody hell I can't find money or time to see everything now...

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted January 14, 2011 19:23     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here in Mexico city:

Tomorrow - Flotsam & Jetsam!

22 - Moonspell with Ensiferum and Fintroll

feb 19 - Michael Shencker
22 - Deep Purple

march 18 - Iron Maiden

march 5 - A festival with Abigail williams, Warbringer and finally ANVIL!!!! uh yeah

and it's been announced that for March 4th....... MELVINS!!!! holy sh***!!!

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 18, 2011 13:28     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
Katatonia in Feb, 24 ... cool thing is that my band is opening for them

That is rad Igor!

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted January 20, 2011 11:26     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
That is rad Igor!

yeah, the same thing I said to myself

I'm also doing some lobby with a couple friends/bands to be a roadie when they open for Voivod in Chile both times. The Stalking continues!

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 20, 2011 13:28     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heheh nice one Igor, get in there

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan