my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What shows are coming to your town? (Page 32)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Author Topic: What shows are coming to your town?
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 25, 2010 11:45     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saint Vitus TONIGHT!!! A rarity.

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted June 25, 2010 11:57     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Crap, that makes me wish I was back in Seattle at least for one night.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 25, 2010 14:07     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
3 july ANTHRAX somewhere in eastern Holland.
Haven't seen them since the Aardschok dag in 1987. Did they change a lot?

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 26, 2010 18:20     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulussie:
3 july ANTHRAX somewhere in eastern Holland.
Haven't seen them since the Aardschok dag in 1987. Did they change a lot?

IMHO they changed for the better when they had Jon Bush singing, but then he bailed because of that reunion tour with Belladonna. Then he came back to do some shows after the new guy Dan "whoever" got axed, but then Bush bailed again because he didn't want to do heavy touring because he wants to spend more time with his family (and I guess support the new Armored Saint album), so now they have Belladonna back on the mic. It reminds me of the Black Sabbath Ozzy/Dio syndrome. I wasn't very impressed with Joey's singing on the handful of recent live videos I've watched on YouTube. He just doesn't have the power that Bush has.

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted June 26, 2010 20:42     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Megz, it was at the El Corazon-holio, wish you coulda made it too! I had a blast, and the whole band hung out afterwards because there was an aftershow gig in the bar, Witchburn, not bad for 3 chicks and 2 dudes haha.

Anyways, here are some pics:

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 27, 2010 03:32     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod back in Holland !!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th of August in Helmond together with Nashvill Pussy.
null13th August Lakei Helmond VOIVOD

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 27, 2010 11:22     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Orphaned Land tonight, Kemakil on Thursday.

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 03, 2010 09:43     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In a few moments:

ANTHRAX, for appr. 300 people I think.

some weeks ago they played for 81.000 people.

Amazing innit??

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 04, 2010 12:13     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, cool pics infusion!

August 16th: PORCUPINE TREE in Albuquerque

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted August 05, 2010 07:28     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
August 7th: Voivod in Cervia.
Any Voivodfan from Italy (or whatever nation) to meet there?

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted August 06, 2010 16:07     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KISS in Mexico!!! confirmed to september!!!!!!

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted August 07, 2010 11:54     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think the next thing i will go to is Enthroned at the end of this month, but i know there are a TON of shows in october including the mighty Triptykon that i CAN NOT wait for!
Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted August 10, 2010 01:05     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still month to wait for Ufomammut gig here.
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 17, 2010 01:22     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Wow, cool pics infusion!

August 16th: PORCUPINE TREE in Albuquerque

Luna, Consumer, Slugbutt, hypergrrl.....Sunshine Theater, Albuquerque, Porcupine Tree....August 16th.....impressed.

Now if I could only figure out how to get piccys off my phone.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 17, 2010 01:50     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:

Aha, figured it out. This is the only picture I took and surely the only one that mattered to Luna!!!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 17, 2010 13:14     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sabbat on Saturday

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 17, 2010 19:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I envy you Hypergrrl, I've missed PT the last couple times they've been close and this time they are no where near me to make a show. I'm shocked Steven was out in the public. He seemed to be keeping to himself more the last time I went to see them a few years ago.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 17, 2010 20:54     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool, thanks hypergrrl!

Schroeder...both he and Gavin were definitely not very interested in stopping to chat with my drunk ass. haha! The show was great though I read on the pt yahoo group thingie that Gavin thought the venue too small for 3 bands...way small stage, but that's what you get for agreeing to tour as an opener for Coheed. They rocked! Despite being crammed on that small stage. I thought they played great and sounded awesome. AND it was here where I live and I didn't have to spend over $300 bucks to fly to see them.

How are you schroeder?

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted August 17, 2010 21:14     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Aha, figured it out. This is the only picture I took and surely the only one that mattered to Luna!!!

hahaha your drunk ass was funny last nite! and what's with mr wilson's bag of clothes? homeless in Albuquerque? haha

so anyway, the show. Stage too small for sure. Gavin was damn near the back exit! Overall the sound was good considering this venue has its sound issues and is basically a cave! but i'm not complaining! it was freakin PT! I really liked the setlist and it rocked when it had to and the mellower tunes sounded awesome as well. The crowd was into them, tho i'm sure most of them never heard PT before. Lots of visuals to keep the minnions attention! Some guys started moshing during the heavy parts only to be stopped 30 seconds later by a mellow interlude! hahaha it was funny to watch.
Should've went to El Paso for tonites show....

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 23, 2010 16:16     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anaal Nathrakh. My town is doomed. DOOMED!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 24, 2010 19:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slayer/Megadeth/Testament on Thurs., Aug. 26th...Heavy Metal Parking Lot anyone?

--------------------

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted August 24, 2010 22:37     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
^^^ jealous! i'd totally get into a drunken state with you if i could!

i'll be at enthroned tomorrow which im excited for. then september 3rd and 4th is the gig i've been waiting all summer for...

NEW MODEL ARMY!!!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 31, 2010 22:37     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just found out that Feb. 17th we get Ensiferum, Finntroll and Rotten Sound and even better, before that on Dec. 1st we get BLIND GUARDIAN. Nevermore on Nov. 1st is gonna kick ass too. There's been a bit of a shortage of shows here lately (except for Maiden in June) so I'm super stoked. Weeeeeeeeee!
Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted August 31, 2010 23:55     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well something happening here at least... Gig that Im really waiting is Ufomammut 8.at sep.

and this festival Im going to visit at least at sunday but if I have a chance hang around other days too. It's only 15 mins. walking from where I live.
10.-12.9.2010
METAL WARNING FESTIVAL III
O.S.S.Y
MAUSOLEUM GATE
THE WANDERING MIDGET
SARCOFAGUS (Fin)
THE LAMP OF THOTH (UK)
OVERDRIVE (Swe)
TORCH (Swe)
IN SOLITUDE (Swe)
RAM (Swe)
CHILDREN OF DOOM (Fra)
GOBRA
HEATHEN HOOF
+ special 3 song set WITH Lee Payne and Russ North from Cloven Hoof (UK).
BLOODY HELL
URJA

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted September 01, 2010 02:15     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
01 Oktober

Necronomicon in Rocktemple Kerkrade. I'm looking forward to see and hear those great thrashers

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan