my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What shows are coming to your town? (Page 47)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Author Topic: What shows are coming to your town?
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 13, 2014 18:26     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds good to me. Makes sense I'll be stopping in Sweden before the Swedish Roadburn blows our minds. I want to call this year's roadburn, NERDBURN.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 20, 2014 07:34     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Spirit Caravan and Pilgrim will be here on Monday the 17th.

How did that treat ya? I can't wait, 2 more days!!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 30, 2014 20:22     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy SHIT was Carcass good last night!!

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 31, 2014 09:11     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
Holy SHIT was Carcass good last night!!

And Prong was last Friday the same. Damm great shit!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted March 31, 2014 18:52     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
And Prong was last Friday the same. Damm great shit!

"Carved Into Stone" is a pretty solid effort by mr. Victor. The title track and "Best Served Cold" are killer tunes. Wish I could see them live someday.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 31, 2014 22:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love the latest Prong, kicks ass and grooves from beginning to end. I have "Eternal Heat" on my iPod "Run Fucker Run" Playlist which consists of great motivational tunes for when I go running.

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted April 01, 2014 03:45     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I love the latest Prong, kicks ass and grooves from beginning to end. I have "Eternal Heat" on my iPod "Run Fucker Run" Playlist which consists of great motivational tunes for when I go running.

I got a promo single with one new song and a remix of Carved into Stone on it. That new song sounds killer too. Can't wait to hear the new album!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 01, 2014 05:37     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, I'd forgotten how much I'd liked this band. Thanks for the reminder:

Revenge

And a blast from the past:

LOST

This is as good as it gets sir!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 08, 2014 08:33     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
April 30th: VOIVOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 08, 2014 12:31     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
April 30th: VOIVOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Wtf, when where...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 08, 2014 23:33     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:
Wtf, when where...

São Paulo, Brazil. At last!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 09, 2014 03:14     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
São Paulo, Brazil. At last!

Ahhhhhh, great, marvelous, 'ave fun.

--------------------

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted April 20, 2014 14:49     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Next friday/saturday

And on May, 1st: Aborted, Gorguts & Misery Index

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 21, 2014 20:02     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Ahhhhhh, great, marvelous, 'ave fun.

Thanks a lot Paul! Gonna be next week!

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted April 22, 2014 15:01     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VOIVODNEXTSATURDAY VOIVODNEXTSATURDAY VOIVODNEXTSATURDAY VOIVODNEXTSATURDAY VOIVODNEXTSATURDAY VOIVODNEXTSATURDAY VOIVODNEXTSATURDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
.... And the first appearance of the mighty DARK ANGEL reunited (with my favourite line up)... all on the same day. Cannot wait!!!!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 26, 2014 04:59     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tomorrow

metal church
Toxic

Dynamo Eindhoven

--------------------

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted April 27, 2014 09:43     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Tomorrow

metal church
Toxic

Dynamo Eindhoven

Toxik were f**king great at Keep it true, yesterday!!
You will have alot of fun tonight!
MC were also good, but we didn't watch the whole show.

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 28, 2014 06:20     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heino:
Toxik were f**king great at Keep it true, yesterday!!
You will have alot of fun tonight!
MC were also good, but we didn't watch the whole show.

Both where great. The Toxic singer had not much force though. Great guitarists both bands

--------------------

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted April 30, 2014 15:02     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some vids from the Dynamo:

Toxik - No rest for the wicked (NEW) Spontaneous+Door to Hell

Toxik - Think This + NEW SONG InHumanity

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 02, 2014 11:16     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So Slaytanic...how was that concert? This was your first right???
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted May 05, 2014 23:59     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seems like Slaytanic still cannot recover from the Voivod Experience

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 06, 2014 02:26     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, stoked you guys finally got to see them. The chances of Voivod playing even Antarctica now seem more possible than this country just below Canada

Keeping with this thread, I saw Black Label Society about 2 weeks ago, for shits and giggles. Zakk is sober now and more boring than ever. I heard he doesn't even hang out anymore, him and his sober boring ass LOL. Anyways, good for him.

Caught Mastodon last week too, they kicked ass as usual. They are actually "trying" a sober tour too, no alcohol on the bus, and only shitty PBR for the guests haha. Needless to say, they weren't boring sober, still quirky and funny. They played a bunch of old stuff, guess since they aren't really touring to promote any certain album. Now is the best time to catch them before they release their new one and tour offa that.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 16, 2014 21:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mike McCready's Flight to Mars

--------------------

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted May 19, 2014 12:33     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still didn't recover from the Voivod experience either, but managed to catch Mudhoney live last week.

The old folks from Seattle know how to put on a hell of a show. And it's amazing how popular they are in Brazil (about 1,000 showed up for the gig and ticket price was around US$60,00).

Next Thursday I might go see the Afghan Whigs too...

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted May 20, 2014 14:11     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Motorpsycho & Kadavar on June 8th. What a nice Package

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan