my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » now playing (Page 32)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Author Topic: now playing
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted May 11, 2005 14:11     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the new END OF LEVEL BOSS - P R O L O G U E, very nice, highly recommended, sweeeeet
 |  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 11, 2005 14:19     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe... i'm listening to the same thing JY... you mustve had your copy this morning, too.
Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 14, 2005 23:45       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The FARTZ-Live 11/1/02 Seattle
Poison Idea-Live 1/25/97 Seattle
FEAR-Live 10/6/00 Seattle
EXCEL-Live 3/14/86 L.A.
Bad Brains-Live 9/9/98 Mexico
Corrosion Of Conformity-Live 1/13/95 Phoenix
C.O.C. 83 demo
Agnostic Front -Raw Unleashed
Gang Green-Live 2/25/90 U.K.
Life Sentence -Live 7/12/87 Berkley
UFO-On With The Action 77-Live in Cleveland
UFO-Reflying-Live June 16,1994

IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 15, 2005 07:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
the new END OF LEVEL BOSS - P R O L O G U E, very nice, highly recommended, sweeeeet

thats been spinning here also, since i received it...
B R I L L I A N T

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 15, 2005 10:23     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How does one "receive" EOLB's Prologue?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 16, 2005 10:44     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't exactly explain why, but my playlist for this week reminds me of Lyc somehow...

• Black Sabbath;
  • Paranoid;
  • Master Of Reality;
  • Vol. 4;
  • Sabbath Bloody Sabbath;
  • Sabotage;
  • Technical Ecstasy;
  • Never Say Die;
  • Live At Last;
  • Heaven And Hell;
  • Mob Rules;
  • Live Evil;
  • Born Again.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Hoodlum
VoivodFan
Member # 514

posted May 17, 2005 11:45     Profile for Hoodlum   Email Hoodlum     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wolflust by Angel Corpse. EAT,FUCK,KILL!!!
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted May 17, 2005 18:04     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kaamos - Lucifer Rising (damn good, old school swedish DM)

Kaamos_-_Black_Revelation.mp3

Boris - Amplifier Worship
Boris - Absolutego (special low frequency version)
... holy fuckin' shit this is HUGE!

Cephalic Carnage - Anomalies
(excellent, sounds like Dillinger Escape Plan going grindcore - though less technical, more variations; lots of changes, varied ambiances... the last tune, 'Ontogeny Of Behavior' has parts that reminds me of ... the EOLB!)

Deathrow - Deception Ignored
Intruder - Live to Die... Relived

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 24, 2005 19:34     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Iron Maiden's "Purgatory"....for about the 5th time. What a great song!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted June 01, 2005 05:29     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Starchild - promo
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 01, 2005 09:42     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yesterday's Jim Rome show...thank you streamlink!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 01, 2005 10:14     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
M.O.D. - U.S.A. for M.O.D. (right now)

Also...

Bloodbath - Nightmares Made Flesh
Apocalytica - Apocalyptica
Voivod - Nothingface (yesterday)

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 01, 2005 10:32     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm.

• BLACK SABBATH - Never Say Die!;
  • DEEP PURPLE - The House Of The Blue Light;
  • RAMONES - Ramones Mania;
  • FAITH NO MORE - Album Of The Year;
  • RAMMSTEIN - Mutter;
  • RAMMSTEIN - Reise, Reise;
  • OASIS - Morning Glory.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted June 04, 2005 15:00     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Unsane - Blood Run
Oh my!! never heard that band before (or maybe their 1st album, but I didn't like that kind of music at that time anyway)
Reminds me of the Melvins, slow and noisy. Suffocating. The smell of blood coagulating in the bathtub...
I like the drums, no super technical stuff but groovy!
Any fans of Unsane here?

Assassin - The Club
Brand new album! and quite a fine piece of classic thrash!!

Overmars
OVERMARS-this_is_rape.mp3
web page

Deceased - As The Weird Travel On
(Sounds great so far...)

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 06, 2005 14:54     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Place of skulls: Song of soloman followed by Robert Plants: Shine it all around.
After that i need something messy: Necrophagist: Epitaph

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Hoodlum
VoivodFan
Member # 514

posted June 07, 2005 06:44     Profile for Hoodlum   Email Hoodlum     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Matando Gueros - Brujeria
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 07, 2005 18:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
today at work:
Antimatter - Saviour

Bruce Dickinson - Tyranny Of Souls

Iron Maiden - Killers

Led Zeppelin - disc 3 from the 4 cd box set

Overkill - the Killing Kind

Joe Satriani - The Extremist

Slayer - South Of Heaven

Spiral Architect - A Sceptic's Universe

Suicidal Tendencies - Prime Cuts

Testament - Practice What YOu Preach

Tomahawk - Tomahawk

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted June 08, 2005 13:07     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Headbanging at work with:

• SLAYER - Decade Of Aggression;
  • KILLSWITCH ENGAGE - The End Of Heartache;
  • SYSTEM OF A DOWN - Mezmerize;
  • MEGADETH - Cryptic Writings;
  • ANTHRAX - We've Come For You All;
  • ANTHRAX - Music Of Mass Destruction;
  • ANTHRAX - The Greater Of Two Evils;
  • SLIPKNOT - Vol. 3.

--------------------

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted July 01, 2005 21:13     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Friday night, Canada Day!

• Mastodon - Remission
  • Khanate - Capture & Release (adv --> to be release on august 13th)
  • Mass Hysteria - Mass Hysteria (2005)(pure shit, too bad I used to love'em!)
  • GZR - Ohmwork

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted July 01, 2005 21:51     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cardiacs - A Game For Bertie's Party

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

psychoblast
VoivodFan
Member # 110

posted July 05, 2005 14:55     Profile for psychoblast   Email psychoblast     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Death - Individual Thought Patterns
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 05, 2005 16:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
getting ready to go watch :
Steve Morse - sects, dregs, & rock n roll DVD this should be cool!!!

--------------------

yawn

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted July 05, 2005 16:32     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ritual Carnage - I, Infidel [killer thrash from Japan]

Ungl'Unl'Rrlh'Chchch [most trve doom band name ever!]

Flat Earth Society [ex - X-Legged Sally!]

Holy Moses - Strength, Power, Will, Passion [hey, it's really good! glad I picked it up]
Goatsnake + Burning Witch - split
Darkane - Layers Of Lies
In-Quest - The Comatose Quandaries

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 06, 2005 11:21     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Midsummer playlist.

Monster Magnet - Dopes to Infinity
No Use For A Name - Keep Them Confused
Covenant - In Times Before The Light
Hypocrisy - s/t
Nevermore - This Godless Endeavour
End Of Level Boss - Prologue

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 13, 2005 10:56     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Work playlist:

• ACCEPT - Russian Roulette;
  • EXHORDER - Slaughter In The Vatican;
  • EXHORDER - The Law;
  • KORN - Greatest Hits Vol. 1;
  • JUDAS PRIEST - Angel Of Retribution;
  • METALLICA - Black Album;
  • RAMMSTEIN - Reise, Reise;
  • THE CULT - Love.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan