my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » now playing (Page 13)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Author Topic: now playing
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 10, 2003 17:10     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, in rotation on the Lycanthropy Headphones for the last week and a half has been:

Cryptopsy - None so Vile, Whisper Supremacy
Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines (someone remind me why I stopped listening to this!?)
Mithras - Worlds Beyond the Veil
Morbid Angel - Domination

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 10, 2003 18:58     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden (Advance)
Cthon
Member # 156

posted December 10, 2003 19:50     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hex, yes! ive been waiting for that Neurosis to come out! i shall own that by the end of the month, righteous~

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 11, 2003 13:52     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
Neurosis & Jarboe. Weirdoz united. No Angel Rat, I disagree, this is not scary, it's just hands down beautiful.

Scaringly beautiful, yes. Something about that record frightens me, but still I can't stop listening to it. Over and over again.

NP: Darkthrone - Total Death

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 11, 2003 21:26     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
N/P: T.V.SCENE

check this out, 5.5mb download

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 12, 2003 01:32     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A Charlie Brown Christmas-Vince Guaraldi Trio
\m/

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 12, 2003 05:56     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a few '86 Maiden live shows for another shitty day today...

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 12, 2003 06:37     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kronos Quartet - Black Angels

Very dark, disturbing music - at least so far.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 12, 2003 10:09     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Work is joy :

CANDLEMASS - Nightfall;
ROB ZOMBIE - Hellbilly Deluxe;
AMORPHIS - Elegy;
METALLICA - And Justice For All
SLAYER - Reign In Blood;
THE CRAMPS - Stay Sick.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 12, 2003 17:42     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Анатолий Крупнов - Postальбом 1 и 2

Просто класс! Любимая песня...не знаю. Все! Спасибо, hex.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted December 12, 2003 18:05     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
King's X - TapeHead

I remember being a little let down when I first bought this (the day it came out). Man, what an idiot! This thing rocks.

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 13, 2003 11:16     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Neurosis:
from Discharged - From Home To War Front (tribute to Discharge)

3-_Neurosis_-_Hear_Nothing_See_Nothing_Say_Nothing.mp3

(if anybody has the full EP, and can post it... I'm missing track #1, by Nausea; other tracks by Final Conflict, 411, Extreme Noise Terror)

The Hives - Veni, Vidi, Vicious
Anvil - Absolutely No Alternative

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 13, 2003 11:19     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden (Advance)

I'm listening to that right now. Not bad, not great. A bit of a disappointment. The whole patriotic thing bugs me. Tim Owens is great. Best tracks: Hollow Man, Red Baron/Blue Max, Green Face. The Gettysburg trilogy is good, but not as good as their other trilogies. I give it a 7 out of 10, just coz it's Iced Earth.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 13, 2003 11:50     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neutrino:
Neurosis:
from Discharged - From Home To War Front (tribute to Discharge)

3-_Neurosis_-_Hear_Nothing_See_Nothing_Say_Nothing.mp3

(if anybody has the full EP, and can post it... I'm missing track #1, by Nausea; other tracks by Final Conflict, 411, Extreme Noise Terror)

Tnx for tha trakk, man!

NP: Dream Theater - Train of Thought (the first DT album in a very long time that I like from beginning to end)

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 13, 2003 12:13     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Exodus - Tempo Of The Damned (full advance, not the 4 track EP). Fucking heavy!
"Blacklist" is my fave so far... a heavy cruncher like Only Death Decides, or Thorn in My Side, sorta.

Yah the Iced Earth thing is okay, i guess. I agree that the whole patriotic angle gets old after a while, tho. It's no "Horror Show", either.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 15, 2003 11:49     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Monday, rusty monday:

THE CLASH - London Calling;
SYSTEM OF A DOWN - Toxicity;
MEGADETH - Youthanasia;
Detroit Rock City soundtrack;
SOULFLY - s/t;
SEPULTURA - Raising Hell (1996 boot).

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 15, 2003 18:05     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
RUSH IN RIO dvd.
took a break before disc 2

IN-FUCK-ING-CREIBLE!!!

NP: END OF LEVEL BOSS some cool mo-fo posted these for free on this site... I'd pay money for this shit!!!

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 15, 2003 18:21     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
NP: END OF LEVEL BOSS some cool mo-fo posted these for free on this site... I'd pay money for this shit!!!

your goddamn right man !
now just dont stop...
i am sending in my cash asap for a hard copy.
surely some of the best ive heard for 2003 !
\m/ FUCKIN A' \m/ its right up my alley too.

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 17, 2003 01:10     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On the way home from work today I listened to Bathory - Nordland I. This is the fifth or sixth time I've listened to it - anybody else think Quorthon sounds like Willie Nelson sometimes? Vocals only, mind you. "Foreverdark Woods" especially...

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 17, 2003 07:14     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
END OF LEVEL BOSS - Experiment EP.

And I like it a lot!!! I'm burning it to CD, can we get cover/back cover, just like you did with the old demo, H?

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted December 17, 2003 09:02     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
END OF LEVEL BOSS - Experiment EP.

And I like it a lot!!! I'm burning it to CD, can we get cover/back cover, just like you did with the old demo, H?

I'm in the process of knocking one up. I'll post a link for you soon....
Cheers!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 17, 2003 09:27     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sodom - Persecution Mania

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted December 17, 2003 11:05     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Neverman:
Sodom - Persecution Mania

"If eyes are the mirror of the soul
You will find in mine the scorn and apathy
You will read my hatred as in a cursed book
You will see yourself as I see you..."

CATCH THE RAINBOW - RAINBOW

If eyes are the mirror of the soul.
Then why do the reflection of yours
still shine with a beauty hidden deep within.
The eyes of a soul that still cares.........

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted December 17, 2003 13:32     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today's playlist:

THE HIVES - Barely Legal
ZZ TOP - Greatest Hits
SOCIAL DISTORTION - Live at Roxy
METALLICA - The Kabuki Theather boot
MAN OR ASTRO-MAN? - A Spectrum of Infinite Scale

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted December 18, 2003 01:19     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Assassin - The Upcoming Terror. One hell of an incredible thrash metal album.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan