my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » now playing (Page 12)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Author Topic: now playing
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 05, 2003 22:58     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Who's next?

being they only had 2 cds so far,
you might want to complete that small collection with this...

alot of these songs have thrashy undertones for it to be considered doom, more viewed now as the stoner category mabye, but thats my kinda DOOM

removed):

i am missing a few, this cd has 12 tracks on it and i will post the rest soon, along with track 4. dealing with space limitations.

|  IP: Logged
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 05, 2003 22:59     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He's not mentioned. It says:
звукорежиссёр - А. Докшин,
продюсер - Е. Мочулов
художник - В. Дворник
фото - А. Карнаков
компьютерный дизайн - А. Болотин

Okay, so you probably don't care about the photographer or graphic designer...but I was being thorough! D'you want a copy? It's not their best overall cd IMHO, but "Это Всё" is quite possibly my all-time favorite DDT song, and there are other good ones on there. I don't know if it's still in print or not - OZON doesn't seem to have it.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 06, 2003 01:44     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You don't have any? I'm shocked. I don't have capability to post tracks, email me your address and I'll send you a cdr.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 06, 2003 05:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HATROSS:
THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

--------------------

yawn

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 06, 2003 06:15     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah thänks a löt, Hatröss!

in my playlist:
Judas Priest - Stained Class
Manilla Road - Spiral Castle
Souls at Zero (great stuff!)
and a lot of Black Obelisk, especially the early stuff, I'm impressed by the talent and originality of these guys

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 06, 2003 06:47     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's great to see Wrathchild America/Souls At Zero finally getting some long overdue respect. This is the perfect place for people to find about about this band.

Here's a web site for more info on
Wrathchild and Souls At Zero

I just saw a big full page add in REVOLER for Shannon Larkin (who was the bands drummer) and Yamaha drums. He's now in Godsmack. Years ago when Lomardo first left Slayer, Larkin was almost the new drummer. He was called back for a couple auditions, but missed out in the end.

--------------------

yawn

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 06, 2003 07:51     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, I'd never heard of Wrathchild America before, but you were so enthusiastic about them...
thanks for the info!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 06, 2003 22:51     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DREAM THEATER - Train Of Thought.

Fuckin' A, fuckin' A!!! Heavy shit here, it's Images And Words time again!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 07, 2003 05:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
DREAM THEATER - Train Of Thought.

Fuckin' A, fuckin' A!!! Heavy shit here, it's Images And Words time again!

DAMN STRAIGHT, but this one has BALLS!!!
I think I continually played this in my truck about 8 times in a row before making myself put somethng else on!!!
But I'll probably listen to it again today.

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 07, 2003 11:35     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm cranking "As I Am" right now. That riff, man, that riff... I'm starting to get addicted!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted December 07, 2003 19:39     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Def Leppard - High n Dry.

I bought the LP a week ago, having never even heard it, for a dollar. Something tells me i shouldnt like it but... i do! (especially Lady Strange, and Switch 625)

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted December 07, 2003 20:17     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Benediction - Grind Bastard

Something about British Death/Grind that makes me want to smash stuff.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 08, 2003 10:21     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Def Leppard - High n Dry.

I bought the LP a week ago, having never even heard it, for a dollar. Something tells me i shouldnt like it but... i do! (especially Lady Strange, and Switch 625)

Skulhead is a Def Leppard fan! Ha ha!

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 08, 2003 17:39     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Stupid hotmail. Try it again - I switched to an alternate address.

--------------------

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 09, 2003 07:10     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slayer - Live in Nottingham, UK 4/21/87
they didnt play the entire Reign in Blood that night... not even Necrophobic :-(

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 09, 2003 07:57     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anthony:
Benediction - Grind Bastard

Something about British Death/Grind that makes me want to smash stuff.

Great album!

At work:

PAUL MCCARTNEY - Run Devil Run;
METALLICA - S&M (that's for Kula! );
ROB ZOMBIE - Hellbilly Deluxe;
THE BRIAN SETZER ORCHESTRA - The Dirty Boogie;
DREAM THEATER - Train Of Thought ( ).

--------------------

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 09, 2003 10:39     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jeff Beck & the Big Town Playboys - Crazy Legs

I thought it was an album of 50's covers, but it's more like a tribute to the god of r'n'r, Gene Vincent

official Gene Vincent web site

(think of the influence of this guy on every fuckin rock singer after him... )
Check that tune, in case you don't know it (1957)

Gene_Vincent_-_Cat_Man.mp3

amazing guitarist, and... what a hell of a drummer!

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted December 09, 2003 17:12     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My playlist for today was:

SCORN - Vae Solis
PAINKILLER - Guts of a Virgin
PRIMUS - Frizzle Fry
MEAT PUPPETS - Mirage
THUG MURDER - The 13th Floor

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 09, 2003 21:38     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here are the other 4 i didnt have room to post, from the 'balance of power' cd.

(removed)

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 09, 2003 22:30     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
schroed are you on broadband ? since you are on eastcoast too you may be on the same porvider i have, if so i may be able to help you achieve 70mb of space but it is split up into 10mb a account though, but its free with my isp. mabye yours too ? check how many email accounts your allowed to have with your service, i am allowed 7 emails accounts each with 10mb server space really for a webpage, you get the idea.

i have a special treat coming up for those on broadband but you have to love WINO

anyways i got a killer video recording of an Obsessed show from 1994 in carolina, its fucking rockin' the glory daze. i compressed it down to around 70mb in .wmv format but the quality is not bad at all, better than some of the small 5mb videos ive made lol.
and 'h' if you read this, this ones for you too.
in hopes you may throw a few scraps out to this dog...
i cant wait for the mastering !

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 10, 2003 06:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hatros, you are a GOD!!!!
I was just going to break down my computer so I can give it back to the guy who built it so he can fix some problems and "BAM" you post the last 4 UNORTHADOX songs I needed so I can burn this disc before breaking down.

THANKS!!!

Yes I do have broadband thru MEDIACOM and I'm allowed 6 sites at 10megs each but I use most of the space for my different web sitesa I created.
My Porcupine Tree collection
Porcupine Tree Museum
CDR Traders List
MY Home Improvement Site
Museum Of Fear (Baltimore Band) Site
Schroeder's Never Ending Stuff (where I host cd art for shows I'm trading)

I can usually fit some MP3s on a couple of the sites and will be sharing more tunes in the future, since I know what I'm doing now.

thanks for the help and the Unorthadox...time to burn.

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 10, 2003 08:09     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Replay time:

MACCA - Run Devil Run (again);
ROB ZOMBIE - Hellbilly Deluxe (again);
DREAM THEATER - Train Of Thought (again);
QUEENSRŸCHE - Rage For Order;
ENTOMBED - Same Difference;
CANDLEMASS - Nightfall w/ bonus CD.

--------------------

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 10, 2003 10:26     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mercyful Fate - Dont Break the Oath

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted December 10, 2003 12:11     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatröss:
schroed are you on broadband ? since you are on eastcoast too you may be on the same porvider i have, if so i may be able to help you achieve 70mb of space but it is split up into 10mb a account though, but its free with my isp. mabye yours too ? check how many email accounts your allowed to have with your service, i am allowed 7 emails accounts each with 10mb server space really for a webpage, you get the idea.

i have a special treat coming up for those on broadband but you have to love WINO

anyways i got a killer video recording of an Obsessed show from 1994 in carolina, its fucking rockin' the glory daze. i compressed it down to around 70mb in .wmv format but the quality is not bad at all, better than some of the small 5mb videos ive made lol.
and 'h' if you read this, this ones for you too.
in hopes you may throw a few scraps out to this dog...
i cant wait for the mastering !

Man, I can't wait to see this footage.

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 10, 2003 15:54     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saint Vitus - s/t

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan