my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » now playing (Page 51)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Author Topic: now playing
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 15, 2012 19:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As much as I want to click that link I'm going to wait until Amazon sends my copy of the new DOWN.

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 27, 2012 12:54     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just find out about this band called Drottnar from Norway. People over here might be interested..

Listen to Drottnar - Lucid Stratum on Youtube for example

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 23, 2012 20:55     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BUYNOTHINGDAY

I've been cranking this album for the last two days.....love it! What a great band. One of the few truly originals out there now.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 24, 2012 17:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I finally found a band worse than Six Weapons......yeah, don't believe me? Watch this:

FEARFROMTHEHATE!!!

One of the great band names of all time.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 27, 2012 07:52     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bit of self-promotion for you. Sorry!

The Earls of Mars Teaser 1

The Earls of Mars Teaser 2

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted October 27, 2012 08:48     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I finally found a band worse than Six Weapons......yeah, don't believe me? Watch this:

FEARFROMTHEHATE!!!

I dig it!

I dig a deep hole to hide it in!

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted October 28, 2012 09:21     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

FEARFROMTHEHATE!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh!!!! My ears!!!!! My eyes!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted October 28, 2012 13:54     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm too chicken to click the link......

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 28, 2012 14:56     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh!!!! My ears!!!!! My eyes!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Mmmm.... Not bad

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 28, 2012 17:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mechanical mind - any one of the 3 7 inch vinyls I have

--------------------

yawn

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted October 29, 2012 08:40     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
mechanical mind - any one of the 3 7 inch vinyls I have

Hope you and all your records are out of harm's way!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 29, 2012 11:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From his farcebook updates, schroeder and his archives are okay. Not so sure bout his workplace though.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 30, 2012 00:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Im good here in Millsboro but the wind is still whipping at almost 1am. I'm hoping for minimal cleanup when I get back to Ocean Gallery in Ocean City ... probably on Wednesday. We already had a slight leak in our roof, but I'm mainly hoping our front gate kept the ocean out of the first floor.

thanks for the concern and thoughts

--------------------

yawn

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted October 30, 2012 03:38     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's good to hear, Schroeder. A friend of mine in MD texted "at least it's a break from all the election stuff"...!
dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted November 01, 2012 11:15     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now playing: Slaughtered Priest Decapitation of Virgin Mary.

Great band!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 03, 2012 00:58     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Listening to Sabbath Assembly. Very intriguing.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 03, 2012 06:18     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Back in the day i played Motörhead another perfect day until the lp was totally worn out. I havent heard it for decades but have it back in my heart since weeks.

What a marvelous album this is...

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 11, 2012 20:58     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Prince - "In love"

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 12, 2012 04:38     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic:
Listening to Sabbath Assembly. Very intriguing.

Is that the new one? I like the first, but what I've heard of the new one hasn't grabbed me... yet.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 12, 2012 09:27     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
addicted to THE EARLS OF MARS

also going through the entire Blue Oyster Cult Columbia catalog box set. the rarities & radio disc that are included in the box set makes it a worthwhile purchase

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 13, 2012 11:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
COC - Megalodon
Can't wait to be able to download this which will hopefully be later today.

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 13, 2012 14:12     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
COC - Megalodon
Can't wait to be able to download this which will hopefully be later today.

Nice! Just downloaded this! Thanks for the head's up Dave! Knew this was coming, but forgot about it! Sounds pretty good!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 16, 2012 00:26     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Nice! Just downloaded this! Thanks for the head's up Dave! Knew this was coming, but forgot about it! Sounds pretty good!

Crazy, thought it was just gonna be free at the show (Dec 12 at the Croc!)

--------------------

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 16, 2012 13:43     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newclear infusion:
Crazy, thought it was just gonna be free at the show (Dec 12 at the Croc!)

Free on CD at the show, always free online for DL. With Yob opening that gig at the Croc, this is pretty much a mandatory show.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 16, 2012 18:25     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The 5 song download from COC is pretty damn good. A nice continuation from the last album.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan