my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » now playing (Page 26)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Author Topic: now playing
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 30, 2004 13:19     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Argor - pre-production demos

Wow! Rare stuff from this cult band, where did you find that? Ebay?

|  IP: Logged
MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted August 30, 2004 13:37     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Slaytanic,

I thought of you the other day when I was spinning the Burden Brothers disc. That's the other Taz Bentley project with ex Toadies singer/guitar player. Wondered if you had a chance to check it out. Cool stuff.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 02, 2004 13:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nailbomb - Pointblank

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 06, 2004 17:00     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah, so like...

The Rasmus - Dead Letters
Accept - I'm a Rebel
Metallica - No Life 'Til Leather demo
Carcass - Symphonies of Sickness
Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
Primus - Frizzle Fry
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - mix cds

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 09, 2004 08:30     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Brutal Truth - Kill Trend Suicide

--------------------

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 29, 2004 17:31       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ReMasters of Metal

Crumbsucker-Life of Dreams &
Beast On My Back

Ludichrist-Immaculate Deception &
PowerTrip

Cryptic Slaughter-Convicted &
Money Talks

Repulsion-Horrified & rare stuff

IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 30, 2004 12:30       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what,no one else is listening to any music?

BEOWULF-UNSENTIMENTAL
EXCEL-SEEKING REFUGE
MEGADETH-THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED
VOIVOD-THE OUTER LIMITS
MELIAH RAGE-BARELY HUMAN

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted November 30, 2004 12:49     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I,ve somehow pussed out a little lately... ok, just a little.

Boston - Third Stage
Kreator - Enemy of God
Ronnie Dio and The Prophets - Dio At Domino's (from 1963! hilarious!)
Within Temptation - The Silent Force
Twisted Sister - Still Hungry (Stay Hungry re-recording)
Bad Religion - Into The Unknown
Morgoth - Cursed
Dokken - Tooth n Nail.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 30, 2004 16:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
coming back from Gettysburg today i cranked out:

The Who - Face Dances

Slayer Soundtrack to the Apocalypse discs 1 and 3 (that made me drive fast)

--------------------

yawn

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 30, 2004 16:31       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah you should dust off that latest Anthrax-"We've come for you all".It's the best album they've done in a very,very long time and the only one i like with Bush singing.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 30, 2004 18:26     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I know this may be a dumb question, but do you have the $99 box set or the $55 one? My guess is both.

It's the ammo box set with the 4 cds, 1 dvd, laminate pass, book, & banner. Like I said, at $60.00 I couldn't pass it up. I'm glad I waited a few months and saved $40.00 oh yea, it has disc 5 in the 'blood pack'!!! Remember when they did that years ago? I cant remember what release it was for but it eventually dried up, and now it's kinda like a 'scab pack'

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 06, 2004 10:11     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Brian Wilson presents SMILE!"

Great great album. Totally in the vein of Beach Boys' "Pet Sounds". In a word, masterpiece.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 06, 2004 15:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now watching: Incubus 'live at Red Rocks' very cool. I thought the last Incubus cd sucked shit but I have enjoyed all their previous releases. They groove and funk it up on stage.

--------------------

yawn

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted December 06, 2004 15:45       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ACCUSED-Grinning Like An Undertaker
ACCUSED-Straight Razor
ACCUSED-SplatterRock

for 5 days straight now.Getting ready for the new Accused stuff,"OH,MARTHA!", due out next month!!!

Already heard the first new single, "FAST ZOMBIES RULE", and the new stuff is the best stuff yet.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted December 06, 2004 17:44     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Leonard Cohen-Suzanne
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 07, 2004 03:08     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Torture Squad - Pandemonium
killer thrash from Brasil. Fast and brutal, crazy breaks and time changes. A great piece of Metal!

Agrotoxico - Estado de Guerra Civil
Killing Joke - Pandemonium
Exodus - Impact is Imminent (love this album!)
Esoteric - Esoteric Emotions - The Death Of Ignorance : Esoteric-InfanticidalFantasies.m3u

and a lot of Pentagram!

space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted December 17, 2004 22:50     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Dave Brokie Experience-Songs for the Wrong
Primus-Hallucinogenics Live DVD
Voivod-War and Pain re-issue live Disc 2 Morgoth Invasion
Hantzel und Gretyl-Scheissmessiah
13 Engines-Perpetual Motion Machine

--------------------

We're Not Alone, Welcome Aboard

Hoodlum
VoivodFan
Member # 514

posted December 17, 2004 22:59     Profile for Hoodlum   Email Hoodlum     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AT WAR - Retalitory Strike
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 18, 2004 11:20     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Disc 5 of SLAYER Soundtrack to the Apocalypse (Live at The Grove in Anaheim 5/2/2)

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 18, 2004 20:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
today at work:
Voivod - Angel Rat demos

Pink Floyd - Animals & Final Cut

Jethro Tull - 'M U" Best Of Vol 2 (what the fuck does the "M U" stand for anyway?)

Shawn Smith - Let It All Begin

Cave In - Antenna

Adrian Belew - Op Zop Too Wah

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 18, 2004 21:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was that Gettysburg PA Schroed??? The Civil War battlefield???...........and uh..I'm listening to the korean cleaning lady vacuum.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 19, 2004 04:27     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Shawn Smith - Let It All Begin[/QB]

I fucking met him 2 weeks ago in Seattle!! Very nice guy.....unfortunately he was the opening guy for like 5 acts (I heard he never does that) and just did a piano set for 30 mins. Twas good friend of Andrew Wood (RIP)

NP - Black Flag IN MY HEAD

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 19, 2004 06:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes MEZ, the one and only Gettysburg where all the Americans killed each other.

Shawn Smith is a great singer songwritter with a huge list of bands and solo released. He's like the white Prince.... very soulful. I love his music. He's been the driving force behing:
BRAD (includes Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam)
PIGEONHEAD
SATCHEL
and a handfull of solo releases

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 19, 2004 11:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now that's not the way to describe such sacred ground Schroed. My Great Great Uncle led the one successful Confederate charge at that battle. Unfortunately about a month later he was shot seven times off his horse.
Did you go there to visit or what??

NP: ISIS Panatipicon UNBELIEVABLE!!!! For you Isis fans out there...do you know the band of Cult of Luna??? There new one is similar to this but a different shade of grey you know. Salvation I think its called. Pick it up if you get the chance.

pendar
VoivodFan
Member # 409

posted December 19, 2004 11:38     Profile for pendar   Email pendar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Melvins - stoner witch
Ash Ra Tempel - join inn
Inside Out - no spiritual surrender

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan