my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » now playing (Page 30)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Author Topic: now playing
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 20, 2005 12:39     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Acid Bath's Dead Girl...damn, this song give me a hard-on!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
EricSyre
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 562

posted March 20, 2005 14:07     Profile for EricSyre   Email EricSyre     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now playing:

Aura Noir - The Merciless
Audiopain - The Traumatizer
Sodom - Persecution Mania
Melvins & Lustmord - Pigs of the roman empire
The Hidden Hand - Mother, Teacher, Destroyer

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 20, 2005 14:11       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Exciter-Unveiling the Wicked(Remastered)
Exciter-Long Live the Loud(Remastered)
Exciter-Violence and Force(Remastered)
Exciter-Heavy Metal Maniac(Remastered)

IP: Logged
Hoodlum
VoivodFan
Member # 514

posted March 20, 2005 20:01     Profile for Hoodlum   Email Hoodlum     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
American Way - Sacred Reich
Split cd - Exit 13/Hemdale
Festivals of Atonement - Nile

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 22, 2005 10:09     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
  • DIO - Diamonds;
  • REV. HORTON HEAT - Revival;
  • GUNS N'ROSES - Appetite For Destruction;
  • THE CULT - Love.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 22, 2005 11:24     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Soilwork - Stabbing The Drama
E*Force - Evil Forces
Megadeth - Killing is My Business...
Gamma Ray - Alive '95
Cathedral - The Ethereal Mirror

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted March 22, 2005 19:54     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
QOTSA - Burn The Witch

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Hoodlum
VoivodFan
Member # 514

posted March 23, 2005 18:29     Profile for Hoodlum   Email Hoodlum     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skinless - From Secrifice To Survival
Immolation - Dawn of Possession
Vader - De Profundis
Hypocrisy - Ten Years of Chaos and Confusion box set

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted March 23, 2005 20:34     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dalek - Absence (hip-hop with industrial/noise influences, on Ipecac)
X-Ecutioners - General Patton vs. The X-Ecutioners (pretty good too)

Mars Volta - Frances The Mute ... I didn't like the previous album, and I don't like this one either...

Exciter - Violence & Force \m/
High On Fire - Blessed Black Wings

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted March 23, 2005 22:19     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"The Fat Boys Are Back".

--------------------

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted March 23, 2005 22:31     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dinosaur Jr. - You're Living All Over Me
Dinosaur Jr. - Bug

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 24, 2005 16:53     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Meshuggah - Catch Thirty Three

I'm not the biggest Meshuggah expert, plus I only have five songs so far, but it sounds like one damn song split in 13 parts, much in the vein of the last album, Nothing (I think, I only listened to it a couple of times). More when I finally get the entire thing.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted March 26, 2005 02:09     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Cardiacs - Big Ship (live)
from their website

Thank you Tangento for your website, as while surfing on it one late night (actually, it was yesterday) I discovered that fabulous band and proceeded to download all thirteen tracks on their website.
Somewhere in the weekend I'm raiding the CD stores of Ottawa for some of their material. Who knows, I found Porcupine Tree, New Model Army and Voivod material in used record stores around here. I might be even luckier.

--------------------

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted March 27, 2005 22:55     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today Easter, had drove 2½ hours to visit my mom and listen to good old classics during the run.
  • Testament - First Strike is still deadly (indeed first strike is STILL fuckin deadly)
  • Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
  • Attitude Adjustment - American Paranoia
  • Vio-lence - Eternal Nightmare
  • Nuclear Assault - Game Over
  • Beyond Possession - Is Beyond Possession
  • Ludichrist - Immaculate Deception

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

consumer
VoivodFan
Member # 421

posted March 28, 2005 00:35     Profile for consumer   Email consumer     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SOULSCAR - Victim Impact Statement
ANGELS OF LIGHT - Sing "Other People"
DEATH ANGEL - Rarities disc
WAYSTED - Vices

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted March 28, 2005 10:52     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Disbelief - same
Disbelief - Infected
Disbelief - Worst Enemy
Disbelief - Spreading The Rage
Disbelief - 66Sick

I saw this Band last friday playing with Six Feet Under & Nile, and i really love their music. There's one CD missing at this time, but there are only 4 weeks for the next concert of disbelief...

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 28, 2005 11:45     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
gwar. war party.

happy easter!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 01, 2005 17:36     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OVERREACTION!!!

Listening to Live365's "Old School Heavy Metal"...anyone else listen to internet radio?

Just made my Friday!!!

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted April 08, 2005 22:49     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
  • The complete KREATOR discography (getting ready for tomorrow' gig in Mtl)
  • Despised Icon - The Healing Process (this album is SO powerful)

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted April 09, 2005 21:04     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Peter Gabriel - Quiet And Alone (from "Birdy")

--------------------

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 09, 2005 21:30       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blessed Black Wing-High on Fire
Exciter-Heavy Metal Maniac(remastered)
Beowulf-re-issues
Exciter-Long Live the Loud
Exciter-Unveiling the Wicked

War & Pain -Deluxe boxset

IP: Logged
Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted April 10, 2005 00:44     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Immortal - Grim And Frostbitten Kingdoms

hilarious... an off-beat blastbeat
Not enough treble though.

--------------------

Hoodlum
VoivodFan
Member # 514

posted April 10, 2005 02:42     Profile for Hoodlum   Email Hoodlum     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ordered to Kill - At War
Retalitory Strike - At War
Smoking Songs - Exit 13

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted April 11, 2005 23:56     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...all better now...I just listened to Nothingface three times in a row...life is good...
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 12, 2005 08:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
PORCUPINE TREE - DEADWING (album of the year)

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan