my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » now playing (Page 10)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Author Topic: now playing
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted November 07, 2003 18:18     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Control Denied - The Fragile Art of Existance
 |  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 08, 2003 20:51     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
keeping em coming back for more, thats fo sure!

(08 - scorpio rising)
(09 - smokin' joe)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 09, 2003 20:00     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hatros, these are great... I didn't miss tracks #3 4 & 5 did I?

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 09, 2003 20:15     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i will repost them for you after i get to 12.

theres another cd 'Balance Of Power' if people are still interested ?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 09, 2003 20:52     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(10 - forgotten image)
(11 - neanderthal)

best with volume set on 11.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 10, 2003 06:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks again Hatros,
I don't know where I was when 3-4-5 were posted. I'm digging these.

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 11, 2003 07:12     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(12 - harvest)

last one schroed, ill post the ones ya missed next, i really dig this track.
(set volume to infinity)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 11, 2003 10:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hatros,
Thanks for song #12!!!
I'm yanking my computer out Wednesday morning and will be off line for a few days while it gets upgraded. I really really want to get the 3 songs from Unorthadox that I missed out on so I can have the complete cd to CRANK UP at work and in my truck. If you post them can you leave them up till I get back online, or just hold off till you see me post agin?
I'm hoping to get it back Friday night, but maybe not till next Wednesday the 19th.

A HUGE THANKS for what you've done so far... these guys rock and it even cooler that they are from Maryland.

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 11, 2003 21:29     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(03 - unseen world)

heres track 3, mabye youll d/l it before you get your upgrade done? lemme know...
i will wait until i hear from ya again to post the other two tracks and the other cd (Balance Of Power) if you do get this d/l, post to let me know and i can use my small space to post some videos for some pals. otherwise i will wait and repost all 3 you missed.

glad someone is rocking out to it anyways ive some unorthodox and spirit caravan vids i am going to post for some interested people, but i will be looking for some more space soon also, this 10mb is lame as hell.

Also... King Diamond coming this friday to Jaxx nightclub, and im taking a 8mm cam with me.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 12, 2003 05:40     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YOU DA MAN Hatros!!!
This was a nice way to finish off using my computer before Dr. Frankenstien rebuilds it.
I have #3, and I'll post back here when I'm back up and running.

JAXX, huh?
Been a LONG time since I've been down there. If I can remeber correctly I saw OVERKILL with my friends band APOLLA RA open for them many many ears ago. Probably for the 'Under The Influence' tour!!! I thnk it was Jaxx, or some other venue in VA.

Enjoy the King. Does he still use plastic babies as stage props?

--------------------

yawn

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 12, 2003 07:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today I feel ecletic:

MANOWAR - Fighting The World;
MANOWAR - Kings Of Metal;
OASIS - (What's The Story) Morning Glory;
REV. HORTON HEAT - Lucky 7;
THE DAVE BRUBECK QUARTET - Time Out.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 12, 2003 08:20     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic :
THE DAVE BRUBECK QUARTET - Time Out.

You know what? I don't even have Time Out. I should really get this one.

Listened this morning in the car: Black Sabbath (the first album).

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 12, 2003 20:02     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

so intensely awesome. so so so fucking awesome.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted November 12, 2003 23:52     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Today I feel ecletic:
REV. HORTON HEAT - Lucky 7;

Man, I love that record too! Actually, I like just about everything Rev Horton Heat have recorded (even Space Heater which some people say it's their weakest effort sounds great to me). I saw Rev Horton Heat live in New Year's Eve (2001-02) and those three put out a hell of a show!

BTW, here's my playlist for today:

NUCLEAR ASSAULT - Game Over
LOBÃO - Uma Odisseia no Universo Paralelo
VOIVOD - Voivod
FUGAZI - The Argument
ROGERIO SKYLAB - Skylab IV

The Devil's Advocate
VoivodFan
Member # 92

posted November 13, 2003 06:47     Profile for The Devil's Advocate   Email The Devil's Advocate     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voïvod - Live in Germany '95

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 13, 2003 08:11     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Eddy:
I saw Rev Horton Heat live in New Year's Eve (2001-02) and those three put out a hell of a show!

Caraaaaaaaaaaaaalho!!! Deve ter sido, hã, do caralho! É uma das bandas que eu mais quero ver ao vivo! Onde foi o show?

BTW, today's playlist is NOT ecletic.

KING DIAMOND - Conspiracy;
KING DIAMOND - The Eye;
KREATOR - Endorama;
KREATOR - Live Kreation;
MANOWAR - Warriors Of The World.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted November 13, 2003 09:42     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Caraaaaaaaaaaaaalho!!! Deve ter sido, hã, do caralho! É uma das bandas que eu mais quero ver ao vivo! Onde foi o show?

Foi em Chicago, num lugar bem conhecido por lá chamado Metro. Quem abriu o show foi o Waco Bros., mas quando cheguei eles já tinham tocado.

O set-list foi mais ou menos esse (mas estão faltando alguma músicas que eu já não lembro): "Wiggle Stick", "Big D Boogie Woogie", "I Can't Surf", "400 Bucks", "The Devil's Chasing Me", "Jimbo Song", "Marijuana", "It's Martini Time" e "Baddest of the Bad". O ingressou custou 40 dólares na porta!!! Mas valeu a pena...

Falando em showzaços, em março o Supersuckers vem pro Brasil!!!!!!!!! Esse não dá pra perder!!

annki8
VoivodFan
Member # 388

posted November 15, 2003 19:28     Profile for annki8   Email annki8     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VANGELIS - I'll find my way home

--------------------

Peace!
Annki

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 16, 2003 17:07     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
O set-list foi mais ou menos esse (mas estão faltando alguma músicas que eu já não lembro): "Wiggle Stick", "Big D Boogie Woogie", "I Can't Surf", "400 Bucks", "The Devil's Chasing Me", "Jimbo Song", "Marijuana", "It's Martini Time" e "Baddest of the Bad". O ingressou custou 40 dólares na porta!!! Mas valeu a pena...

Só tenho uma coisa a dizer:

PUUUUUUTA QUE O PARIIIIIIIIIU!!!

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 16, 2003 21:21     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bathory - Destroyer of Worlds

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 17, 2003 07:44     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DÉTENTE - Recognize No Authority.

--------------------

The Devil's Advocate
VoivodFan
Member # 92

posted November 17, 2003 08:25     Profile for The Devil's Advocate   Email The Devil's Advocate     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voïvod - Live in Bochum, Ger 15/11/1987

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted November 17, 2003 17:52     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Adrenalin O.D. again and again, that shit is devastating!!

some tunes from Wrathchild America (and a video): excellent! I'll have a look for the albums

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted November 17, 2003 21:52     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Só tenho uma coisa a dizer:

PUUUUUUTA QUE O PARIIIIIIIIIU!!!

Não sabia que vc também gostava do reverendo!! Por acaso vc ficou sabendo que uma banda da Suíça chamada The Monsters está no Brasil?? Eu vi um show deles na quinta passada (13.11) e foi animal!! Os caras tocam um psychobilly de primeira, com influências de surf music e 60's garage (tipo Fuzztones, Sonics, etc.). O mais louco é que eles têm 2 bateristas!...

Infelizmente acho que não fazer mais nenhum show por aqui. Queria ter ido nos japas do Guitar Wolf também, mas foi na mesma semana e acabei não indo...

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 18, 2003 10:18     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Não sabia que vc também gostava do reverendo!!

É, eu gosto sim. Até do Space Heater, olha só... Mas eu ainda acho o Liquor In The Front o melhor. Eu adoro som porrada, e esse tem de sobra, Baddest Of The Bad, Five-O Ford... Fora que o baterista atual é bom, mas o Taz Bentley era mais carismático, eu acho.

quote:
Queria ter ido nos japas do Guitar Wolf também, mas foi na mesma semana e acabei não indo...

É, eu fiquei com vontade também, mas pra mim é bem mais complicado, por causa de volta, ter que acordar cedo pra trabalhar...

"De que adianta essa vida de peão/Trabalha o ano inteiro e não ganha nenhum tostão..."

hehehehehehe...

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan