my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » now playing (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Author Topic: now playing
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted August 09, 2003 04:03     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Benediction - Subconscious Terror
Terrorizer - World Downfall

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 09, 2003 09:57       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Live at Last-Sabbath
IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 09, 2003 11:37     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CKY - Infiltrate, Destroy, Rebuild.
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted August 09, 2003 15:01     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Radiohead - A punch up at the wedding
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 09, 2003 17:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Off the KILLER MezMetal cd:

DARKTHRONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted August 09, 2003 19:29     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I played all these in succession today-

Destruction's "Antichrist" skipped thru a few

Metallica- Frantic, St. Anger, My World, All Within My Hands

Voivod

Kreator "Violent Revolution"

next is Apollyon Sun "Sub"
Lacuna Coil "Unleashed Memories"

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 10, 2003 07:41       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Prong-Scorpio Rising (for the 50th time this week)
BLS-Blessed Hellride
Anthrax-We've come for you all(the one good album so far since Belladonna "left")
Voivod- of course
UFO-Sharks

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 10, 2003 15:36     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MAYHEM - Grand Declaration Of War
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 10, 2003 15:38     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Frank Zappa - Hot Rats (vinyl version)
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted August 14, 2003 14:07     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
Prong-Scorpio Rising (for the 50th time this week)

Gets better with every listen...

The tracklisting on my cd is a bit weird though. For example : 'Entrance of the Eclipse' is track number 12 on my cd-player but it says track 11 on the cover. Anyone having this prob?

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 14, 2003 15:25       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't notice any problem.I'll have to check it out and get back to you.
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 14, 2003 15:28       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
11 and 12 are switched on the cd!!!!
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted August 15, 2003 03:10     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn Locomotive Records... Oh well, it's not just the Euro-version than.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 15, 2003 07:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Living Evil wrote: Anthrax-We've come for you all(the one good album so far since Belladonna "left")

COMMON' Bro, John Bush is SO much better than Belladonna was (or is, or could ever be)the band is a thousand times heavier with Bush and his vocal delivery allows the band to write different and better material. I think Anthrax has improved or evolved with each new album and with the change in personel.

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted August 15, 2003 08:03     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mezcal, you're into Darkthrone too ?? Not bad for a Lynyrd Skynyrd type of guy like you hehehehe...

Well, I'm listening to OBITUARY right now, T H E E N D C O M P L E T E

wuarrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What do you guys actually think about Obituary ? I think they rule.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 15, 2003 08:07     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cause of Death was probably my favourite Obituary record, although 'Words of Evil' from Slowly We Rot is thier finest moment, despite having only three words in the whole song!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 15, 2003 08:23     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Either the new Killing Joke or the complete condensed discography of Yngwie. Do I go for hard crusty bread or do I go for the cheesey option?
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 15, 2003 09:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simon6:
Mezcal, you're into Darkthrone too ?? Not bad for a Lynyrd Skynyrd type of guy like you hehehehe...

Well, I'm listening too OBITUARY right now, T H E E N D C O M P L E T E

wuarrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What do you guys actually think about Obituary ? I think they rule.

What's a Holdsworth groupie doing listening to death metal????

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 15, 2003 10:17     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm back and forth from the computer to watching the PINK FLOYD 'PULSE' concert.

Why the hell haven't they released all the Floyd concerts on DVD in 5.1 dolby digital? This is a no brainer!!!

My vhs version will have to satisfy till then

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 15, 2003 10:30     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, I just got to work and found that 'now playing' in my fucked up brain (you'll see why here in a sec!) is, well....I'm a little embarrassed....but, "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister

Don't know what got into me. Today really calls for "Blackout" by the Scorps though, don't you think?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 15, 2003 10:47     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TWISTED FUCKIN' SISTER?!!! ALL FUCKIN RIIIIGGHT!
The first 'metal' album I ever owned was Under The Blade. It brought me into this world! You're alright with me there!

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted August 15, 2003 11:44     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Obituary rules. 'Cause of Death' still their best studio album IMO. The album I listen to most is the live-album they released a few years back. Sounds so much better than most of their studio recordings.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 15, 2003 12:51     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Motörhead - Another Perfect Day.

Robbo rules!!!

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 15, 2003 14:18       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SCHROEDER,the new Anthrax cd is great,i am blown away at how much it kicks ass!, but i still think the previous cd's SUCK!!! musically not just Bush but the whole band.The music just doesn't have any kick to it.
now back to the now playing
ST.VITUS-Heavier Than Thou
followed by
Broken Bones-Bone Crusher
Prong-Scorpio Rising
Voivod
Scorpions-Blackout
D.R.I.-Dirtiest...Rottenest
Remastered British Steel

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 15, 2003 17:36     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm predictable:

Enslaved - Below the Lights

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan