my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Where the fuck is PROZAC? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: Where the fuck is PROZAC?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 01, 2003 06:18     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just came from AnusBreath.com, after an extended jaunt through an endless & meandering chain of info partially relating to the whys and wherefores of the current reunion of Cryptic Slaughter.

Somehow, I managed to drift into the Foul Palace, and actually really enjoyed the interview I found there with Les Evans. (even though ol' Prozac felt it necessary to sprinkle bloated, irrelevant, hyperbolic quotes between the lines)

I just wonder "Spinoza", why do you seem so personable when interviewing a level-headed guy like Evans, when we all know that seething below the surface is the Ugly One, waiting for an opportunity to spring his message of hatred & intolerance. Why do you 'Sell Out' like that? Because you know that a guy like Les won't put up with all of your pointless bullshit?

Also, on a lesser note - it would have been helpful if you could have broken down the following question & reply found in the Dan Lilker interview. The way it is presented, it is quite difficult to follow Dan's response.

Here is the text of the Q & the A, lifted directly from the site:

ANUS: 15. What are your responses to the following: Burzum, Beherit, Sarcofago, Krieg, Kult ov Azazel, Averse Sefira, Slayer, Repulsion, Napalm Death, Carcass, Graveland, Antaeus, Demoncy?

Lilker: Great music from an idiot. All Beherit is cool by me, from that pile of crap (Oath) to the electronica shit. Beautiful raw primitive. My homeboy Imperial. Krieg is good shit and this guy always supported Hemlock. I haven't heard them, but Black Witchery says they're good. Haven't heard them either. Saw one of them fighting with D77 from Hemlock on the FMP board, much to my amusement. They ain't what they used to be, but still great live. Ah yes, classic and revolutionary death-grind. Love all the old shit. Ditto. I certainly don't agree with Darken's views... and their drummer is so crap that their music isn't very good either. Never heard 'em, but I've heard good things. Played with 'em in NYC. Cool guys, good band.

Come on man, that is just a fucking mess.
The suggestion here is to break the shit down into a list format.

BTW, I hope fuckwad is still posting here.
I probably should have checked, eh?

In case he isn't around, I might as well post links to the interviews:
(in which case I will move this to the 'Chaosmongers' section)

Les Evans

Dan Lilker

And for those interested in the Cryptic Slaughter reunion:

Cryptic Slaughter Official

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 01, 2003 09:47     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why would Prozak want to post anything at this Conservative Republican-leaning Website?
If he did, he would surely get attacked by certain British and American persons who
think that theyre crap dont stink.

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted November 01, 2003 10:17     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are Cryptic Slaughter back together or not? Also read that some members had second thoughts and the reunion wouldn't go ahead?
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 01, 2003 11:50     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula - in life, not everyone agrees with you. Get over it, grow up, stop being a baby. A forum is a meetingplace of ideas. Not everyone agrees with everyone. If all of us agreed on everything, how interesting would it be? Please read what you wrote up above VERY carefully. Then read some older threads and notice how you respond to people you don't agree with.

As for Prozac - an obviously intelligent, talented writer cursed with sociopathic tendencies. I believe he was banned for spamming this site agressively. Warcorpse even posted some of his spamming techniques (which Prozac publishes on his site) here so we could all see what he was up to. That was pretty funny. I think the core belief he espoused was to shove his opinion down other's throats, even if it meant using outright lying and propaganda. Nice way to go about your life, eh?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 01, 2003 14:30     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Stop being a Baby??? WTFUCK?
I think that my point was well proven. Thank you Kane, you American.

I know that not everyone will agree! Jesus fucking Christ!
I am a lot smarter than you think i am and certainly a lot smarter than you Kane!
Why dont YOU stop being the Baby!
Typical brainwashed damn American.

As far as being "Civilized"...there was NOTHING uncivilized with what i said.
What i said is the truth as proven by Kane's remarks calling me a Baby!
Why dont you tell HIM to be Civilized instead!

Hex...if you want to jump on the Knicker/Kane, Kula-bashing Bandwagon then go ahead.
I guess it would be better for you guys sensitive eyeballs if i NEVER expressed my opinion!

EVERY SINGLE TIME I POST HERE, i get "Bashed" by those two dummies!
I had thought that you were smarter than they are, Hex. Hell!..I even respected your
opinions and was happy to be corrected on things by you.
Well...I dont know what to think now.
You disappoint me.

My point is proven correct.
"Why would Prozak want to post anything at this Conservative Republican-leaning Website?
If he did, he would surely get attacked by certain British and American persons who
think that theyre crap dont stink."

At least Prozak has balls.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 01, 2003 17:40     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nazi remarks? Who? What? Certainly not me.

Very well.
I shall keep my mouth shut to appease everyone.

Have a nice day.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 01, 2003 18:06     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No...you know what? FUCK THAT!

You people dont like what i say...TOO BAD!

Just because i question certain things regarding Israel...i am called "Anti-Semite"
or a "Nazi."

THAT, my friends, is a common Propeganda tactic.
Anyone who exposes the truth about Israel, are called these names.
Calling me "Anti Semite" or a "Nazi" does not make the FACTS of Israeli rule through proxy go away.
The Prime Minister of Malaysia is RIGHT in his critizism of Israel.
So are all the people Israel is killing and destroying theyre homes!

Israel must be stopped! Period!
I am not afraid to say it!

And NO...I dont hate Jews, nor am i a fucking Nazi!

DAMN!

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted November 01, 2003 21:18     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KingKula:
Why would Prozak want to post anything at this Conservative Republican-leaning Website?
think that theyre crap dont stink.

He DID get attacked and banned....For his absolutley outrageous views on race as much as anything else.

quote:
Stop being a Baby??? WTFUCK?
I think that my point was well proven. Thank you Kane, you American.
I know that not everyone will agree! Jesus fucking Christ!
I am a lot smarter than you think i am and certainly a lot smarter than you Kane!
Why dont YOU stop being the Baby!
Typical brainwashed damn American.

As far as being "Civilized"...there was NOTHING uncivilized with what i said.
What i said is the truth as proven by Kane's remarks calling me a Baby!
Why dont you tell HIM to be Civilized instead!

Hex...if you want to jump on the Knicker/Kane, Kula-bashing Bandwagon then go ahead.
I guess it would be better for you guys sensitive eyeballs if i NEVER expressed my opinion!

EVERY SINGLE TIME I POST HERE, i get "Bashed" by those two dummies!
I had thought that you were smarter than they are, Hex. Hell!..I even respected your
opinions and was happy to be corrected on things by you.
Well...I dont know what to think now.
You disappoint me.

My point is proven correct.
"Why would Prozak want to post anything at this Conservative Republican-leaning Website?
think that theyre crap dont stink."

At least Prozak has balls.

OMG.....Kula, please re-read hex's post for crying out loud...you have totally missed the point.

Prozak has balls...I suppose that is factually correct, after all he is male.

However I would disagree. He doesn't have 'balls'. What he does have is a rampant hatred for Jews and ethnic minorities, and likes to blame them for everything feasibly possible. He and the other half wits that moderate anus.com also hate dissenters, I have mailed proof of that. Any person that doesn't conform to the ultra right ideology they espouse gets very short shrift. I have been banned from anus.com for daring to challenge their so-called nihilistic views. Nihilism? Get real! More like undisciplined teenagers masturbating in their bedrooms to foul Nazi propaganda. Anus.com is nothing more than a cover for Jew bashing, just pick a thread and at least one of the posts will refer to Jews or ethnic minorities exactly as the nazis/kkk/white power groups do. If you think such a person has balls then you disappoint me hugely. If you want my view about Prozak and his opinions? He is a eunuch.

And as for dummies...I think you just spat yours.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 01, 2003 21:34     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knicker...Kane...

Maybe you two would be happy posting at the Chophouse with all the rest of those people
who live in happy fuzzy bunnyland and are afraid of "Negative Vibes."

Happy happy joy joy!

Sorry guys. But reality is right under your noses and you are too dumb to see it.

Yes...I called you dumb.
After all, when i am called names by you lowlife Imperialists, I am entitled to fire back!

The problem with planet Earth is that people like you are still breathing.
Do us a favour and put a bag over your head.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted November 01, 2003 21:53     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice one Kula, good to see a mature and measured response.

I thought you answered the points put to you in a succinct and personable manner. It's nice to see level headed, reasoned debate, don't you think?

Mars bar anyone?

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted November 01, 2003 22:09     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh and about the Israeli question...

There are many things about the Israel situation that have been caused by us. The territorial dispute is easily the oldest in existence, it is extraordinarily complex and as much as the Israelis have done wrongs so have the Palestinians. They refuse to control the extremists in their midst and prefer instead to send in human suicide machines to exact revenge for the injustices done to them. I do have sympathy for them, but not while they think their best hope for getting even is to blow up innocent civilians. The militant groups are preying on the young and impressionable, making them think the only answer is to load themselves with explosives and get on a bus in Jerusalem. This is NOT the answer!

There is so much wrong with the situation there on all sides. I think the extension of the security fence is abhorrent to put it mildly, and surely flies in the face of agreed UN sanctions. The massive incursions last year which the press were never allowed to see, although some did get a glimpse. This was broadcast here and I can tell you it wasn't pretty at all.

The plain fact is that unless they get around the negotiating table and stop taking pot shots at each other, something that Yasser Arafat seems determined to derail at every opportunity, then we shall continue to see this depressing and often horrifying repetition of strike and counter strike, and sadly more innocent people will die on both sides of the divide.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 02, 2003 06:42     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BOY have you guys been busy in here. Without getting too deep into this, I notice just by skimming through the posts that it seems like Kula is getting really hot under the collar about some things. There is certainly nothing wrong with that, but it is bound to turn ugly when you take the hard defensive angle and your posts become loaded down with character attacks and name-calling diatribes. I say just try to ease it up just a bit man; you are among friends here.

Anyway, the official Cryptic Slaughter site (link up above) says that they are working on new material. I also read conflicting info in some of the interviews, but it is impossible to tell what's what because most of them are not dated. I really hope thay can get something recorded, because they were one ass-kicking band.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 02, 2003 09:33     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
BOY have you guys been busy in here. Without getting too deep into this, I notice just by skimming through the posts that it seems like Kula is getting really hot under the collar about some things. There is certainly nothing wrong with that, but it is bound to turn ugly when you take the hard defensive angle and your posts become loaded down with character attacks and name-calling diatribes. I say just try to ease it up just a bit man; you are among friends here.

I just think its utter bullshit that Kane always starts attacking my integrity.
Remember, he is the one who started the name calling in this thread and others.
Then along comes Knicker who loves to bash me as well.
I also dont appreciate being called a Nazi just because i disagree with the Jews.
They love to play the "Anti Semite" angle every chance. Makes them seem more downtrodden than they are.
Its the same as the Black people playing theyre racial card. Totally BS!

As far as being amongst friends here...
Not with Kane or Knicker. No way.
Those two can go straight to hell.
Hex, i will forgive, because i like the guy anyways.

There was nothing wrong with my first post in this thread. Go back and read it.
You will see how right i am.

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 02, 2003 10:22     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
........ Nazi just because i disagree with the Jews.......... "Anti Semite" angle every chance. ....... Totally BS!

............ Go back and read it.
You will see how right i am.

Just did. Is this a "conservative" website?

About the Nazi and "Anti Semite" angle: reognize that, when we demonstrate with our Palestinian and Israelian friends about the "middle -east" matter. We were being called "damned anti-semite", one of our Israelian friends answered; " What? I'm from Israel, I'm a "jew"!

This is true. You know I'm involved in "anti-racism". On the other hand; we are also used to being called "kommi-pigs", when we demonstrated against the war in Irak. Some of my friends are refugees from Irak, they all hate "Hussein" but they didn't want any war.

That was just my point of view and things I have experienced.

Just one question; what does "BS" mean?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 02, 2003 11:07     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol! (BS=BullShit)

I am not a racist and i think what you are doing is a good thing Annki.
Let me point out that Hex never called me "Anti Semite." But i have been called that before.

I actually dont mind being called a Commie Pig. Call me anything that is Anti American
and i am perfectly happy. lol!

Now...This website isnt exactly a Conservative one, however, there are some Conservative
people on here.
I said that in reference to those people whome i knew would reply in a War Monger fashion.
Sure enough, they did. My point is proven.

Cheers Annki!

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 02, 2003 11:38     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula, please answer me this - if you post a message on here claiming this to be a conservative, Republican-leaning website (which is certainly isn't, aside from the site owner being a conservative Republican) why can't I reply with my own opinion? Granted, I called you a baby, which can be construed as inflammatory, but how is what you wrote NOT inflammatory? Because you perceive it as 'truth'? It isn't truth, it opinion, just as much as what I say isn't anything more than opinion. To each of us, our opinion is truth. I like to back up my opinion with evidence, and I don't see you doing much of that. I'm not alone in that opinion, either. Since the beginning of this political forum, that's all I've ever asked of you - please provide some evidence to back up your claims! You're the one claiming that we try to shut you up, when in fact it's the opposite. We WANT you to talk, but to bring something more to the table other than rhetoric and labeling people. Why am I a conservative Republican Warmonger when I'm in fact none of those things? Either is Knicker, from what I know of him in his posts. Why is it okay for you to have called me (indirectly) a Warmonger from almost day one? It's okay for you to do that because you're right and we're wrong? ARROGANCE. When I think of the typical 'ugly American', that's the first word that comes to mind. You get so defensive on here it makes one wonder how much conviction you have in your own opinions. I stand by every word I've ever entered into this forum and honestly don't get bothered if someone doesn't agree, or in your case, tells me that I should be dead. Nice touch, by the way. Your words speak vlumes for you character. I kept any kind of personal attack out of my posts until the day you questioned the number of Jewish dead in the Holocaust, something that is well-documented and verified - by no one less than Germany itself. That opinion of yours negated any kind of respect I would offer you. The same goes for someone like Prozac. I have no time to suffer fools in this too-short life.

In the end, you don't even know me. I don't know you. Really, all we have are the words in this forum. Why not look back at every single thread in this section and see how others answered you. If you stated an opinion that someone didn't agree with, they told you. They asked you to back up your words with proof and YOU WOULDN'T. You would simply throw a link to a random website containing an editorial written by someone you agree with. In other words, backing up your opinion with ANOTHER OPINION. Do you see why that irritates the fuck out of someone who is engaging you in a debate? In the end though, it's not you. It's never you, it's everyone else. Everyone else is out to get you. Everyone else wants you to shut your mouth. The site owner wants to ban you. The new moderators 'are gonna ban me'. Read back carefully the words of every post that has challenged your opinion. You won't see anyone telling you to shut up. To leave. What you'll see is that perhaps you're spinning yourself a version of reality that jusitifes your own fears and insecurities.

Only bit of advice I can offer is to CHILL a bit. Don't get so worked up over a web forum. I come here for fun while I'm at work, and sometimes on the weekend when my baby daughters are napping and giving me a few minutes to myself. Your reaction on these boards doesn't make me angry, it makes me feel kinda bad for you. It paints you to be a lonely, angry person. Seriously - step back, chill out - realize that it's not worth getting so worked up over.

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 02, 2003 11:56     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
lol! (BS=BullShit)

I actually dont mind being called a Commie Pig. Call me anything that is Anti American
and i am perfectly happy. lol!

Now...This website isnt exactly a Conservative one, however, there are some Conservative
people on here.................

Cheers Annki!

Hi King Kula....... ...I know you're not a Nazi!
I'm also used to being called a commi-pig.. here in sweden!

Well, I learned what "BS" means....

Managed to post on your yahoo-group. Some goddies in there. Thanks for the Zebra link.

TTL..... ....see, I'm learning your "language" (BTW, thanks wc).

Have to edit my post, just read what Kane wrote: About the holocaust; that is true, many jews died. My brother once visited a concentartion camp (think it was in Poland). It's kind of a monument over the things that happened. In schhol we watched a documentary from a camp, one of the Nazis own, we, the students, were about 12 yrs. I can still see the things when I close my eyes........Never will forget!

Cheers!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 02, 2003 14:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some of Kula's posts on here always surprise me. I've talked with him on the phone many, many times not to mention trading with him for over three years and he's as friendly and cheerful as they come. Great sense of humor as well. There is only one reason for this Jekyll and Hyde personality which I can see. Kula, lay down the crack pipe!!!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 02, 2003 17:41     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
its all George Bush's fault that you cant get PROZAC. well, cheaply, anyways. word.
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 03, 2003 04:41     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Silversurfer:
Mez...thanks for your reply in this topic.
I didn't want to start about that first for some reason.
You are right about Kula, he is friendly and all ....

I went back in the thread. Reading it over and over again.

I checked out tne thread in "cosmic Drama" that Kane "bumped" for.

I had a look at King Kulas profile, again. Went to his yohoo group. BTW thanks for the link to "DAMNED", really like their music.

Nothing of all this seems to make any sence. I'm confused.

I'm a "socialist", I have that label here in sweden. In this country where I live some people may even call me a "Stalinist".

In the Palestinian/Israelian matter I have participated in demonstrations against the Israelian Government.

A person who is a marxist cannot be a racist.

Nazis hates "socialists", marxist and "commi-pigs". This is what I know.

Socialism "came out" from Marx ideas.

From King Kulas links I realize he is friendly.

S***,.... . feel like I'm talking behind his back!

I became involved in "human rights" when I was 14 yrs. Against the war in Vietnam. My dad was a Union nmember for Truck drivers, learned a lot from him.

This is a mess, I joined for the music of Voivod. As usual I cannot keep my "mouth" shut.

I've participated in demonstrations against the war in Irak.

Diplomacy, I've tried I didn't want to "stick out". Through the years I've learned.

I should not be posting in this section, I deal with this kind of matters every day.

JOE HILL was born here in town, I live nearby the "Joe Hill Gården".

This is me in this section! It doesn't have so much to do with VOIVOD, so I better keep myself in the other sections.

Silversurfer
VoivodFan
Member # 300

posted November 03, 2003 06:35     Profile for Silversurfer   Email Silversurfer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Annki, just go on and speak your mind like everyone else does.
You are such a cool person and after this post I like you even more.
And thanks for supporting Kula. To me personally it means a lot. He's very kind and intelligent person and I'm so glad that at least somebody finally realized that.

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 03, 2003 07:56     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Silversurfer:
Annki, just go on and speak your mind like everyone else does.
You are such a cool person and after this post I like you even more.
And thanks for supporting Kula. To me personally it means a lot. He's very kind and intelligent person and I'm so glad that at least somebody finally realized that.

If this is really true, hell yeah I support him!

Right now I have high fever, 39 C. freezin.
Who is gooa help me.. Ironic a friend in movement..--born in USA,came here because of vietnamwar. I'm a slow writer...
my youngrst just came home,
don't like people calling her names, what the f''' she's a "halfbread" to Nazis. We are welcome in socialist party.

King Kula I know what you goin through.
every f''''' day.......

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 03, 2003 09:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now just cause Kula is my pal does not mean that I agree with his WACKED ideas on politics. Let's not make that mistake.
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 03, 2003 10:14     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, no mistakes... ..in this section.
I have my own opinions, came out from what I have experienced.

I also try to understand others point of view.

cheers

Silversurfer
VoivodFan
Member # 300

posted November 03, 2003 12:08     Profile for Silversurfer   Email Silversurfer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Everything is ok Mez.
Btw...I still remember your silly phone calls with president back in Fuzzybunnyland (chop chop) chat.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan