my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Where the fuck is PROZAC? (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: Where the fuck is PROZAC?
Planetary Eulogy
VoivodFan
Member # 436

posted April 21, 2004 17:02     Profile for Planetary Eulogy   Email Planetary Eulogy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
[QUOTE]
As for the other point in that post, I'm afraid they collapse as quickly as the previous. Case in point:

On consistency:
"various guises: Nazi-troll, Marxist-troll, MTV-kid-trolls, etc."

So, that's consistent as in, "let's bring racial purity to humanity! Lebensraum im Osten!" one day, then "let's topple the petty bourgeoisie! Vive la revolution!", then "I love KORN! And Deftones rule! OMG ROFL LOL" the next?

Mmm, smells like bullshit to me!

Plus, that's a quote you can actually read. Dead links don't score prizes, bucko.

I'm not Prozak, so that's hardly relevant to me.

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 21, 2004 17:07     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prozak:
Basic economics isn't your strong suit, is it? The more hands a product passes through, the more it costs.

Looks like it's not yours, as well. Ever heard of outsourcing? One company contracts the services of another, without attaching to it. Get the idea now?

Remember, bankrupcy, bankrupcy.

quote:
This whole line of reasoning is, of course, completely at odds with your assertions re: US protectionism.

No, it doesn't. I did not say US practiced dumb protectionism. The rest is self-explanatory, I suppose.

quote:
As for the links, they document an ongoing trend dating from AT LEAST 1988 to 2000 (though, in point of fact, the trend continues today), nor was there any implication that the other two links represented the most current data.

Links can document whatever one wants to. These are the wonders of the internet. You can say the most ridiculous pile of shit you want, you will still have background to it, no matter how liar the links are. Taking factual poins from a decade and a half ago and showing them as if they were the latest news is bad faith. Suitable to your behaviour so far, BTW.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 21, 2004 17:33     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Planetary Eulogy...

Portuga is a good guy.
There is nothing wrong with him getting a few words wrong now & then.
So, i must disagree with you on that issue.

Other than that, i am enjoying you whipping the crap out of Slaytanic and a few others.
It is unfortunate they cant see the forest for the trees.
Oops...its Brazil. There arent many trees left. My bad.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted April 21, 2004 17:37     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Planetary Eulogy:
I'm not Prozak, so that's hardly relevant to me.

Of course it is. You're just a cookie-cutter neo-Nazi. All mouth and no trousers, a passable linguistic style but precious little substance. You all act, sound, look the same, so where's the honest difference?

Whether you like a pie and a pint down the George and Dragon, with your skinhead haircut and football shirt, wishing "all those bleedin' immigrants would go back where they belong" or you like dressing up in snazzy outfits and acts of sadism, but ultimately end up taking the coward's way out and being incinerated by your "loyal followers", you're all the same. Weak and useless, preying on those you feel are inferior to assuage what you know deep down - you're nothing, worthless, you'll never contribute in a meaningful manner to the human race.

Do have a pleasant existence.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 21, 2004 17:37     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[image]people from anus-land arguing with people they think arent smart enough to argue with them [image/]

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted April 21, 2004 17:47     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
However, the NASA link clearly indicates that issues you claim to have been addressed 15 years ago were still quite current as of 2000, so frankly, little boy, you're full of shit.

I checked that link out - all it shows is satellite images of the damage. No indication of who caused it or how long ago. Slaytanic didn't say slash and burn agriculture was never practiced, or even that it has completely ceased - he did contest WHO was the biggest perpetrator. In fact:

quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic: Well, Senior, most of the corporations burning Amazonia down is from your very USA, who, btw, is very interested in this part of my country, for who know$ what, so I guess who is talking out the ass. Oh, but then this must be of minor importance to you. A person who states that Brasil is "one of the leading practitioners of slash and burn agriculture" surely isn't aware of this kind of information, nor is interested.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Planetary Eulogy
VoivodFan
Member # 436

posted April 22, 2004 08:34     Profile for Planetary Eulogy   Email Planetary Eulogy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One little problem, he's already stated that the corporate farming interests are concentrated in Sao Paolo, not the Amazon basin. The deforestation issues there aren't the resort of corporate agribusiness, Brazilian, American or otherwise, they're a product of the extremely wasteful methods of peasant subsistence farmers.
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 22, 2004 09:59     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
You live in a sad country indeed if black guys are the only folks who are literate.

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted April 22, 2004 10:29     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
One little problem, he's already stated that the corporate farming interests are concentrated in Sao Paolo, not the Amazon basin. The deforestation issues there aren't the resort of corporate agribusiness, Brazilian, American or otherwise, they're a product of the extremely wasteful methods of peasant subsistence farmers.

He stated that BRAZILIAN corporate farming interests are concentrated in Sao Paulo - not FOREIGN ones. Again, I quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Slaytanic: Now to your assertions: no, pro, brasilian agribusiness is NOT dominated by multinationals. Most of the agriculture related industries are located here in São Paulo state (a bit far from Amazonia, btw, note that).

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 22, 2004 10:32     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Oh, now you're contradicting yourself. So far you've been battling the cause of aggressive agriculture in Amazonia. Learn, sonny: deforestation is hapenning in Amazonia, sure, but blame it on the multinational (i.e., US) corporations who are only worried about extracting the most quantity of wood they can. Don't blame it on poor people who has a small piece of land and who practice agriculture for subsistence, with little to no impact on the environment, it's ridiculous.

Hmmm.

Well, again, ridiculousness has been fitting your behaviour (and your argumentation) so far perfectly. Keep the good job, son, you're entertaining me a lot!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 22, 2004 10:35     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, and it's São Paulo, not Sao Paolo.

--------------------

Planetary Eulogy
VoivodFan
Member # 436

posted April 22, 2004 11:27     Profile for Planetary Eulogy   Email Planetary Eulogy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
People who practice agriculture by clearing 2-5 acres of rainforest planting crops and then moving on every 2-4 years because the soil is exhausted have an ENORMOUS impact on the environment. Timber interests have had some impact, but the biggest contributor to deforestation (not just in Brazil, but worldwide) continues to be agriculture.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 22, 2004 12:04     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Besides industry, you better not invest your money in agriculture as well, pro. Your 2-4 years period would be correct, if not for one seminal mistake/error/bad-faith-lie: people do not change from one area to another.

Here's what happens: agricultors plant, say, beans, for 2 or 3 years. After that, and before the ground is exausted, they change the species of culture. Then it's 2-3 years of "cana-de-açúcar", v.g.

Yo' really think yo' smart, nigga, but lemme tell ya: you can shout your lies the loudest you can, I won't swallow them. It's useless.

Bankrupcy...

--------------------

Planetary Eulogy
VoivodFan
Member # 436

posted April 22, 2004 12:23     Profile for Planetary Eulogy   Email Planetary Eulogy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaÿtanic:
Besides industry, you better not invest your money in agriculture as well, pro. Your 2-4 years period would be correct, if not for one seminal mistake/error/bad-faith-lie: people do not change from one area to another.

Here's what happens: agricultors plant, say, beans, for 2 or 3 years. After that, and before the ground is exausted, they change the species of culture. Then it's 2-3 years of "cana-de-açúcar", v.g.

Yo' really think yo' smart, nigga, but lemme tell ya: you can shout your lies the loudest you can, I won't swallow them. It's useless.

Bankrupcy...

Crop rotation doesn't work in extremely nutrient poor soils (as on cleared rainforest land), as even crops with low nutrient requirements (legumes, for instance) will exhaust the soil within a couple of seasons.

Planetary Eulogy
VoivodFan
Member # 436

posted April 22, 2004 12:29     Profile for Planetary Eulogy   Email Planetary Eulogy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
Planetary Dumbology, you continue to say things that are completely incorrect with such vigor it's not even funny. No matter how many times you speak bullshit, it does not magically become truth. Two biggest contributors to deforestation are timber harvesting and building/road construction, in Brazil and all over the world. Clearing agriculture is abandoned by most countries since 19th, or at most mid-20th century. Whoever was that nazi propagandist that told you all that idiotism, you can stick it back up his anus. Oh, and if you care for nature so much, put your money where your mouth is and join Greenpeace for fuck's sake, and plant some trees. Or go to Amazonia, personally, bring some fertilizers with you and give them for free to the peasants you allege of practicing clearing agriculture, if you can find any single one. But most likely you won't find anyone, so you'll have to eat those fertilizers, together with your own stupid words.

Nigga please. Even a cursory google search is more than enough to demonstrate that slash and burn agriculture is still widely practiced throughout the developing world (and is particularly prevalent in Central and South America).

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 22, 2004 13:02     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Crop rotation doesn't work in extremely nutrient poor soils (as on cleared rainforest land), as even crops with low nutrient requirements (legumes, for instance) will exhaust the soil within a couple of seasons.

Amazing ignorance...

That's why you don't see much agriculture in the Amazonia. Multinational corps plant trees there. Trees, wood, get it? That's the real slash and burn. Other cultures are better cultivated in the rest of the country, in richer soil, as you wish.

You keep insisting that the greatest part of Brasilian agriculture lies in the Amazonia, what is NOT TRUE. Stop lying, if you please. But then, this is 102 percent of your behaviour...

--------------------

Planetary Eulogy
VoivodFan
Member # 436

posted April 22, 2004 13:37     Profile for Planetary Eulogy   Email Planetary Eulogy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

You keep insisting that the greatest part of Brasilian agriculture lies in the Amazonia, what is NOT TRUE. Stop lying, if you please. But then, this is 102 percent of your behaviour...

No, I'm not. I've already pointed out that there is virtually no commercial agriculture in the Amazon Basin region, but I was never talking about commercial farming to begin with.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 22, 2004 14:01     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, neither was I. What I am pointing out is, what is devastating Amazonia is the multinational commercial exploration. Don't blame it on poor people, it makes you look even worse than you are. But then, this is... ah, nevermind.

--------------------

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 22, 2004 14:41     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All the Zionist Hex can do is call Planetary Eulogy names.

Look at the FACTS Hex.
Stop trying to be so much like Knicker and that little Monkey running around here.

Planetary Eulogy
VoivodFan
Member # 436

posted April 22, 2004 14:45     Profile for Planetary Eulogy   Email Planetary Eulogy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Oh, neither was I. What I am pointing out is, what is devastating Amazonia is the multinational commercial exploration. Don't blame it on poor people, it makes you look even worse than you are. But then, this is... ah, nevermind.

It's a combination of both (which is why, if you'll recall, I pointed to Third World overpopulation and First World overconsumption as the chief environmental threats facing the planet as a whole). But you were so busy trying to exonerate the poor of their share of the coming catastrophe that you missed it entirely.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 22, 2004 15:19     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
All the Zionist Hex can do is call Planetary Eulogy names.

Look at the FACTS Hex.
Stop trying to be so much like Knicker and that little Monkey running around here.

Hex? Zionist? LOL!!! You truly have turned over a new leaf haven't you? You are now an even bigger idiot than you were 6 months ago! A wonderful achievement.

And the bit that makes me laugh? You haven't even so much as posted a SINGLE post that even approaches debate since the two analheads got here! Dumb doesn't even get close.

Hex is no more like me that DLCM is. Get used to having your ass kicked on a regular basis kola boy, if that meek attempt at insult is the best you can do.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 22, 2004 17:04     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He supports and defends everything Israel does. With zeal i might add.

Oh, and Knicker...calling me "Dumb" and other names is quite pointless.
It doesnt hurt me in the slightest.
It doesnt change my views.
It certainly doesnt prove anything whatsoever other than you are a typical,
brainless follower of the mainstream.
When someone like myself, or others post something that doesnt fall into the narrow views you have, the converstaions eventually degrade into you calling names.
Just like in Grade School.

So. Go ahead. You, Hex, Monkey, Skul and his sidekick Slaytanic, et all...
Call me whatever names you want to.
Think whatever you like.
I dont give a flying fuck.
Because i know that i have far more inteligence in my ANUS Pimple, than all of you combined. Not bad for a jew.

It is futile for me to try to prove to you, that which has already been proven,
and which you refuse to believe.

Little Boys.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted April 22, 2004 17:13     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Spoken like a sadly insecure little boy.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 22, 2004 17:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you really that much of an idiot, Monkey?
Can you not understand what i just said???

It is spoken with the utmost CONFIDENCE in myself and my abilities.

So...once again...Fuck You and your lame insults.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 22, 2004 17:28     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What is so wrong with being a Pro-Palestinian Observer?

If you were clearly being shot at and starved by Zionist Troops, (and neglected by your own leadership as well)...whouldnt you want someone to be Pro-YOU?

Even impartial observers report the horrible truths of what Israel does to its neighbors.
The Palastinians have nothing to fight with but Rocks and Suicide Belts.
I dont blame them whatsoever.
I just wish that they would try to target the Politicians, Soldiers and other Leaders better.
But there is only so close you can get to those, without being killed.
So theyre only option is to blow up enough buses that hopefully the stupid, mainstream-following sheep citizens will get fed up and change theyre Nazi-like Government!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan