my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Where the fuck is PROZAC? (Page 7)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: Where the fuck is PROZAC?
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 22, 2004 17:41     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Planetary Eulogy:
It's a combination of both (which is why, if you'll recall, I pointed to Third World overpopulation and First World overconsumption as the chief environmental threats facing the planet as a whole). But you were so busy trying to exonerate the poor of their share of the coming catastrophe that you missed it entirely.

A combination of corporations with millions of dollars to spend and people living under the minimum level of poverty? You can't be serious. The main devastation of Amazonia is provided by tree planting and livestock, mostly for worldwide demand. Anyway, about your "coming catastrophe", have a read:

quote:
From Amazonia.org.br:
The Legal Amazonia has an approximate extension of 5 million km2, constituting 59% of Brazilian territory. Almost 80% of the area has forestry cover. Currently, the cumulative deforested area has reached 652.908 km2, which corresponds to 16,3% of the Brazilian Amazonia forest.

Which means condition is still not critical. Would be even less critical if other countries, including yours, preserved their own forests. But I think it's easier for them (and for you as well) to shove their noses into other people's business.

I show data, you show bias. Who's right, I leave for public demand, sonny.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 22, 2004 17:48     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, and due to his own demand, I see you have a cheerleader now, pro. Enjoy him while you can, he's kinda inconstant.

P.S.: John, this is the last time ever I refer to you. You always seemed a nice guy to me, you've always been kind and all. Opinions are always different, you had yours, I always respected that, you can see I never attacked you for your beliefs, you have the right to have'em. But this last act of yours, aligning with the scum of anus.com, even if it's just to get some attention, it is inforgivable. For this all the rest of my respect for you is lost. That's it. Please do not refer to me again in the future, I don't want to be referred to you in any way.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 22, 2004 17:48     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so where the fuck is prozak?
here

somebody with tastes for glasses like this dude should receive immediate help

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 22, 2004 17:53     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:

It certainly doesnt prove anything whatsoever other than you are a typical,
brainless follower of the mainstream.
When someone like myself, or others post something that doesnt fall into the narrow views you have, the converstaions eventually degrade into you calling names.
Just like in Grade School.

I do believe the expression fighting fire with fire is appropriate here. Second, we asked you time and time again to back your claims with facts. All we got was yet more links to yet more biased reports. ALL reporting is biased, but if I recall correctly I told you I look at all sides of reporting and make my own mind up. Crucially this is where we differ.

quote:

So. Go ahead. You, Hex, Monkey, Skul and his sidekick Slaytanic, et all...
Call me whatever names you want to.
Think whatever you like.
I dont give a flying fuck.
Because i know that i have far more inteligence in my ANUS Pimple, than all of you combined.

Oh really? And how do you have the confidence to claim this? Because we don't agree with you? You have never met me - nor are you likely to. You cannot judge my level of intelligence simply because I don't believe your conspiracy theories. Please refrain from such egotisitcal claims.

quote:

It is futile for me to try to prove to you, that which has already been proven,
and which you refuse to believe.

What has been proven? What are you referring to in that gloriously vague statement? Please enlighten us o wisened one.

quote:

Little Boys.

Spoken like a true infant.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 22, 2004 20:37     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like to pet small, soft, fluffy kittens.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 23, 2004 00:09     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by portuga:
so where the fuck is prozak?
here

somebody with tastes for glasses like this dude should receive immediate help

Holy shit!
That's Weird Al with a hoody!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 23, 2004 16:13     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Holy shit!
That's Weird Al with a hoody!

You are so right! ha ha ha ha ha ha...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 23, 2004 16:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LEGION:
I like to pet small, soft, fluffy kittens.

I'm dying here LEGION...every time I see that I fucking roll on the floor laughing.

--------------------

Planetary Eulogy
VoivodFan
Member # 436

posted April 23, 2004 16:17     Profile for Planetary Eulogy   Email Planetary Eulogy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's a little funnier if you know the background of the sketch (it's a copy of the original FBI profile sketch of the Unabomber, with the text edited in).
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 23, 2004 16:24     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh....Hahaha

So Prozak is a fake!

HAHAHAH......ROTLF

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Planetary Eulogy
VoivodFan
Member # 436

posted April 23, 2004 16:49     Profile for Planetary Eulogy   Email Planetary Eulogy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, he's quite real.

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 23, 2004 17:19     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhhhhhh, you don't say!

Yes, the same insane glasses. Must have gain some weight.

Where do you find these pix.

Let's see.........hmmm. yeah.

ibong.jpg
ROTFL

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 23, 2004 17:55     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe...
Now that's one blasted elitist...
"Whatchoo look'n at, Foo?"

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 23, 2004 17:57     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
It's a little funnier if you know the background of the sketch (it's a copy of the original FBI profile sketch of the Unabomber, with the text edited in).

Common knowledge. But thanks for pointing it out for those who've been in a coma for the last 11 years. How caring.

Weird Al milked that sketch to death, too.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 23, 2004 18:18     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
No, he's quite real.

So is he the gimp or the one looking like Tom Araya in his nightmares?

My vote's for the gimp...

--------------------

Hail Santa...

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted April 23, 2004 18:18     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...(the aryan, I mean the tom "araya" looking dude, ha!) Yes, that is the infamous and, more often than not, enigmatic Prozac!

Be sure that if you ever have a conversation with him via e-mail, or whatever, that he has already had his morning coffee. Otherwise, he can truly be a painful thorn in your side!

btw, I was also banned from anus.com for being too militant in my beliefs!

Seriously, I was banned because they have a new policy that basically states: "if you don't contribute positively or constructively to their community in any way, shape, or form then you are no longer needed at the anus forum." I just stated the simple fact that it all reminded me of a filthy christian's method in spreading the gospel, I really didn't see a difference in the philosophies. So in essence, I was 86ed to the curb.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 23, 2004 18:26     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Funny that legion...

I remember that little edict whe it hit the anus forum. I got kicked for being a Jew. Correction Judeo-Christian.

That's what I love about elitists. They always know what's 'best'...

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 23, 2004 18:34     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Well, no fuckin' duh.

--------------------

Planetary Eulogy
VoivodFan
Member # 436

posted April 23, 2004 19:00     Profile for Planetary Eulogy   Email Planetary Eulogy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Common knowledge. But thanks for pointing it out for those who've been in a coma for the last 11 years. How caring.

Weird Al milked that sketch to death, too.

Several of our members are not based in the US, and so may not have been exposed to the damn pic every day for 5 years.

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 23, 2004 19:14     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You "ANUS-creature (= P.E.)" go play your games somewhere else! Ick!

--------------------

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 24, 2004 14:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Hex.
Been a bit low lately. No excuse though.
Just for your knowledge. In spite of what i said, i do not endorse Anal.com.
Never have posted there.
Also, apologies to Slaytanic.
Take care.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted April 26, 2004 03:30     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Eliminate a few billion useless Third Worlders and a few million over consuming First Worlders and the rest can live sensibly and happily.

I have a better plan: We will "eliminate" 'You' and the rest of the world's chancroids who subscribe to such trangressional philosophies, and just leave natural selection and evolution to follow their courses as they should. Your "help" is not needed here. (or anywhere)

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 26, 2004 10:37     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
(...)as strange and insulting as you are these days, I still consider you part of VVF community (no matter how hard it is and how lonesome I am in this view of you), not anus.(...)

No, you're not alone on that, hex.

--------------------

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 26, 2004 15:06     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
But, as strange and insulting as you are these days, I still consider you part of VVF community

Sure, I do too. VVF could use a village idiot. That role was tailor made for Kula.

Planetary Eulogy
VoivodFan
Member # 436

posted April 26, 2004 16:17     Profile for Planetary Eulogy   Email Planetary Eulogy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
I have a better plan: We will "eliminate" 'You' and the rest of the world's chancroids who subscribe to such trangressional philosophies, and just leave natural selection and evolution to follow their courses as they should. Your "help" is not needed here. (or anywhere)

Yes, eliminate the manifestly superior. There's a winning strategy.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan