my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Post YouTube.com Links Thread (Page 20)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Author Topic: The Post YouTube.com Links Thread
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 10, 2008 16:57     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Broccoli cat!

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 11, 2008 13:09     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh, my kitten loves broccoli too.

Seems to be a whole lot of 'my cat eating broccoli' clips on Youtube. Obviously my cat eating it looks the coolest but I shall refrain from sharing such completely interesting footage with the world.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 03, 2009 15:02     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nullGuitar Destroying part deaux; "Bleed" - MESHUGGAH

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 15, 2009 18:38     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hedgehog eating carrot

Aww look at his ickle face all scrunched up. Much better than Broccoli Cat.

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 21, 2009 15:07     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Metal Grandad!

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 21, 2009 16:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AWesome!!! Just think, that's how we're all gonna end up if we live that long. What a cool old guy. He needs to kick his jazz playin son in the ass until he learns how to play the double bass drums and come up with some blast beats!!!

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 21, 2009 17:02     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, how did he and his cool wife manage to spawn a jazzer?

Maybe he is adopted.

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 22, 2009 09:33     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjWYEMQ70w
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 22, 2009 18:37     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Yeah, how did he and his cool wife manage to spawn a jazzer?

Maybe he is adopted.

Maybe he's the mailman's son!!! I think a dna test should be taken, and do on the Jerry Springer Show.

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 30, 2009 00:57     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sTXFMIuXg0
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 01, 2009 15:22     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent!
I saw them just three years earlier at Texas Stadium, which will soon be torn down.

For all drummers and Rush fans...here is my contribution to the thread.
Check out this guy playing Rush on the drums.
He is damn good at it!
I am impressed.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/Astrotama

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 01, 2009 16:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMN!!! That guy rocks the drums!!! Had to watch him do NATURAL SCIENCE, one of my all time fav tunes. Fuck astrophysics, what good has that ever done... get in a fuckin band bash the skins. It's ashame Youtube has forced him to pull a bunch of his vids.

I've been reading Peart's newest trael book "ROADSHOW" and it's a great read. Lots of insight into the man behind the kit. Parts are absolutley hilarious. I've enjoyed all his previous books but this one is the most entertaining by far.

Q: How many drummers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: 6. 1 to screw it in and 5 to talk about how much better Neil Peart would have done it.

--------------------

yawn

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 01, 2009 22:38     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that dude rocks ! I really love seeing stuff like this on youtube, it gives hope to mankind that they're not all posers...

Subdivisions \m/
Spirit of Radio \m/

...seen that new Chris Cornell ?
swear I heard this same crap before in some rap song or something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBjBFEByEDE

:barf:

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 02, 2009 10:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've always thought Cornell was an awesome singer (seems better in the studio than live) and writes great songs and have everything he's he's released from all his bands and solo projects; however, this new album... I HATE!!! I admire him for branching out as an artist, trying new ideas and working with new people; but, he ain't getting any of my hard earned money for his latest effort. I tried a few times to listen to track off the new album that have been posted online, and watch the Scream video, but it just doesn't do anything for me. Until Chris learns to rock again, I'll spend my $$$ on better music.PRETTY NOOSE
HUNGER STRIKE

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 02, 2009 15:58     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is this Spinal Tap?

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 02, 2009 20:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ha ha... the all mighty CIRITH UNGOL!!!! I had a bunch of their albums back in the day and have their Paradise Lost cd. They were definitley unique (mainly because of the singer's voice) and that live video does give them a very Spinal Tap appearance. I was hoping he wasn't going to get out of the coffin, until the song was over... of course.

--------------------

yawn

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 04, 2009 06:22     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
web page

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 04, 2009 08:41     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the killer hamster!!!
that was funny. the newswoman handled it very well; but, i wonder if the person responsible for the hamster pic got fired.

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 04, 2009 13:38     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

Q: How many drummers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: 6. 1 to screw it in and 5 to talk about how much better Neil Peart would have done it.

No, 10.
1 to hold the bulb, and 9 to drink beer until the room rotates.

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 06, 2009 14:01     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Demographic fail

Haha bit rude btw

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 06, 2009 18:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kid after dentist visit
this is funny as hell!!!

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 10, 2009 16:23     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Basically its some foxs jumping on a trampoline

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 21, 2009 18:06     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Magma new stuph...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 25, 2009 10:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is about as good as it gets:

Testament in '92:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uixA1i34hOg

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 25, 2009 15:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HELL YEAH!!! TESTAMENT!!!!!! They need to release some m ore live dvds. Does anyone have any of the dvds they offer thru their web site? I was wondering how the quality is and if they are worth purchasing.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan