my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Post YouTube.com Links Thread (Page 7)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Author Topic: The Post YouTube.com Links Thread
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted December 17, 2006 03:20     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
If you're gonna post cheese, post vintage cheese

quote:
OMG. I was just sitting in the bathtub and this song popped in my head. I don't think I've heard it in at least 15 years. And YouTube did not let me down! Thank goodness for the Internets!!111!!!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted December 17, 2006 08:30     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
K.F.C. we do chicken right
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 18, 2006 08:24     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Borknagar - The Genuine Pulse (a parody)

Might be a tad NSFW.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V_8LuvSx8A

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 18, 2006 08:41     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was a big KISS fan was I was in 6-7th grade and was buying all their album (of course I have all their cds, for nostalgic trips thru my metals past) but when UNMASKED hit my turntalble, I knew what it was like to be totally let don't by a band I had loved. Dynasty was the start of something "wrong" but they redeeded themselves for me with The Elder which is still one of my fav KISS albums.

Thanks for the Buckhead video. Hasn't the guy got enough exposure and fame that he can now become "unmasked". He's a great guitarist and very versatile but I would think it's time to give up the gimic that helped get him recognised. Unless he's as ugly as Ace Frehley (no disrespect) in which case he should just keep the chicken bucket and mask on.

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 18, 2006 11:11     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
I was a big KISS fan was I was in 6-7th grade and was buying all their album (of course I have all their cds, for nostalgic trips thru my metals past) but when UNMASKED hit my turntalble, I knew what it was like to be totally let don't by a band I had loved. Dynasty was the start of something "wrong" but they redeeded themselves for me with The Elder which is still one of my fav KISS albums.

Thanks for the Buckhead video. Hasn't the guy got enough exposure and fame that he can now become "unmasked". He's a great guitarist and very versatile but I would think it's time to give up the gimic that helped get him recognised. Unless he's as ugly as Ace Frehley (no disrespect) in which case he should just keep the chicken bucket and mask on.

I did lose them after Lick it up. I always hated Bruce Kulick. Dunno why, he is a good guitarist but he, no replacement for Vinnie Vincent who i thought was a cool guy. Hot in the shade and those i never bought and i never will. Last KISS cd i bought was Psycho Circus and i hated that one also exept for some Ace Frehley tunes. I went to some of their farewell concerts but they were shit also. There was a lot of drumming noises coming from the speakers but you could not see Peter Criss arms move. Pathetic. So i stick to the old KISS and play that for good memories. The kiss with the new PC and AF are the best ever i read everywhere but i do not care and i think that i will not visit a KISS concert ever with those two aboard.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted December 18, 2006 15:35     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

Some folks seem to think he's Paul Gilbert (Racer X, Mr Big). His style is VERY similar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HFkmiDqHe8

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 21, 2006 15:27     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tickle Me Emo

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 21, 2006 18:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The EMO doll was funny!!!!

Never made a connection between Gilbert and Buckethead... interesting.

I always thought it was funy how Gene and Paul own Ace and Peter's identities in KISS and there have been stand-ins for both guys because they could make it on tour for various reasons. I thought Carnival Of Souls was a cool album. I now realize there are a few albums missing from my cd collection but I'm not sure if they are worth buying... Hot From The Shade & Psycho Circus... maybe a couple more.

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 22, 2006 13:58     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hot in the Shade = shit 1/10 (for guilty Michael Bolton pleasure). Psycho Circus = dunno 2/10 for the makeup.

These are gaps better filled by different albums by different artists. Check out some CDs in your local shop there is probably a Rock And Pop catagory you will find something interesting such as the new Red Hot Chilli Peppers album (double) currently on discount it is many critics album of the year i have not heard it but maybe I have normally you dont know if you've hear da red hot chilli peppers album since they gave up smack because they sound like someone is vacuum cleaning next door for 72 minutes. Or maybe sir would like to be smashed in the face with a large glass ashtray over and over again, then have a knitting needle rammed into your earholes?

Meh - buy the KISS albums whassa difference to me? eh?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 22, 2006 14:08     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
[QB]you will find something interesting such as the new Red Hot Chilli Peppers album (double) currently on discount it is many critics album of the year i have not heard it but maybe I have normally you dont know if you've hear da red hot chilli peppers album since they gave up smack because they sound like someone is vacuum cleaning next door for 72 minutes. Or maybe sir would like to be smashed in the face with a large glass ashtray over and over again, then have a knitting needle rammed into your earholes?
QB]

Hahahahahahaa!!

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 22, 2006 17:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've had the RHCP latest cd since it came out and maybe spun it 2 or 3 time, only. Nothing really gets me hooked to make me wanna play it again. Thanks for the KISS advice, I won't bother getting those.

--------------------

yawn

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 02, 2007 08:04     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally:

A Laughing German Midget

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 02, 2007 14:02     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Finally:

A Laughing German Midget

Mmm, now what's all this then?

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 02, 2007 14:24     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeh... WTF was that?!?

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 02, 2007 20:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thank you for wasting almost 3 minutes of 2007 for me!!! I kept waiting for something to happen to the midget like the camel spitting on him, at least, but all we get was a camel taking a shit... fuckin hillarious

--------------------

yawn

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 03, 2007 16:45     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still you wonder what exactly the midget is laughing about...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 03, 2007 18:20     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Still you wonder what exactly the midget is laughing about...

yeah, I really didn't think the camel was that funny, but the short man seemed to think so

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 04, 2007 06:13     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You want funny? You want Valking ssrew zer desert

Actually this is pretty good. But the beards 'n stuff are funny.

--------------------

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted January 04, 2007 07:50     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nordic mix:

The Swedish Ambassador in "Helsingriver"

Nordic mix in Helsingriver

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

troyvod
VoivodFan
Member # 112

posted January 04, 2007 18:42     Profile for troyvod   Email troyvod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't remember if i posted these.
This is the band i play in... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X8aYOoGiME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECuc93zbtpA

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 05, 2007 18:00     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Daredevil grooves baby!!!
Reminds me of good classic hard rock from back in da day. Not sure if I'd still dig it after listening to it a bunch of times but it certainly got me hook right away without being too cheesey.

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 05, 2007 18:04     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cardiacs - Tarred And Feathered

Not even Tangento would describe this. My favourite band.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 05, 2007 19:25     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that fuckin' ruled! ! ! ! Love the Cardiacs schtuff on the PMS discs also. Great weirdo band. I love them.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted January 05, 2007 20:14     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Cardiacs - Tarred And Feathered

Not even Tangento would describe this. My favourite band.

fuckin awesome!

Killing Joke: Pandemonium - Phoenix 1994 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_U07Z4E8QQ&mode=related&search=

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted January 06, 2007 04:40     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's bring in ALL the pedals, man! Let's rock!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan