my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Post YouTube.com Links Thread (Page 23)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Author Topic: The Post YouTube.com Links Thread
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted July 31, 2009 17:23     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Stumbled on this yesterday, and while not a YouTube link (it's on Vimeo), this is one very cool little animated video. Reminds me a bit of the first Heavy Metal film and should appeal to apostles of Morgoth.

Anyway, hope you dig it...
Birdy Nam Nam - The Parachute Ending

THIS IS AMAZING!!!
It got a MOEBIUS (TRON) vibe, a Light Years by Caza too and a hint of Fantastic Planet. Even a touch of Druillet (a major Away influence) to a certain extend...

Hell I like that kind of trippy stuff.

Thanks for sharing, that made my day!!

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 02, 2009 11:01     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what in the FUCK?!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

SmedHed
VoivodFan
Member # 1041

posted August 04, 2009 15:37     Profile for SmedHed   Email SmedHed     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gothic Metal

From Perpetual Desolation VHS

The Sins Of Thy Beloved - Lake Of Sorrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz5OFjuyqUw

The Sins Of Thy Beloved - All Alone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlG9Qs5MmHs

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 12, 2009 21:29     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtPk5IUbdH0
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 18, 2009 12:14     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Easy Guitar Book sketch.

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 19, 2009 16:28     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh sweet jesus this band ticks ALL Emlyn K Helicopter's boxes!!

--------------------

SmedHed
VoivodFan
Member # 1041

posted August 19, 2009 17:10     Profile for SmedHed   Email SmedHed     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Leaves Eyes - Legend Land (Wacken 200
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZTwYRUYUdM

Leaves Eyes The Thorn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noyZYsuCloQ&feature=PlayList&p=3EA6A8A1AEF5A9A3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=68

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 19, 2009 22:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This band continues to redefine stupidity:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHqA6HtVU70&feature=player_embedded

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 19, 2009 22:27     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Love the Easy Guitar video!!!

I have pledged from here on out to skip any and all of Smedhed's pointless and useless posts... who's with me brother's and sisters?

--------------------

yawn

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted August 20, 2009 03:01     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm with you schroed...I actually was already before you said that

How about some GENITALIA IN INK to celebrate the occasion?

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 21, 2009 20:40     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
man I have get me one of these...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDbQ5xvsrIU

awesome easy guitar vid there M///

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 22, 2009 10:51     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nah, you'd only crash it

Whats more fun than watching an RC jet crash?

Watching the owners face! (hawhaw)

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 02, 2009 17:17     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tom and Jerry Finntroll

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 02, 2009 18:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh my god that was funny as hell!!!!

This is the only way I could sit through and enjoy that genre of metal.

I wish I had the kind of free time on my hands that it takes to put something like that together. Fuckin Brilliant editting

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 09, 2009 05:15     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MOTORHEAD - Iron Fist Intro Film.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 15, 2009 20:52     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
for Pat (and anyone else, really):

Dokken vs. Chicken:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOsgqG5OOlM

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 16, 2009 14:54     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Best advert ever.

--------------------

String em up

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 17, 2009 05:14     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cat: Unorthadox method of drinking

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 18, 2009 15:18     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just about tugged my cock clean off when I saw this!

--------------------

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted September 20, 2009 21:02     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xZpaydxu5M

We carry on video on valium. Neat to watch.

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted October 01, 2009 16:55     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Metal That Sounds Like Other Metal
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted October 05, 2009 21:51     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
love hate love

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 06, 2009 08:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK now I need to pop in an AIC dvd while I work on my house. I dig the new album and look forward to more in the future. The new singer is a perfect fit... but Layne will always be remembered.

--------------------

yawn

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted October 06, 2009 20:43     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of course no one really can replace Layne, but that new guy is doing pretty well. The new cd is better than I expected. It's damn good actually.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 08, 2009 05:15     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't pick on cross dressing cage fighters!

I lived in Swansea a couple of years back and its full of redneck chav scum, so its very nice to see three of them getting floored by a fella in a minidress!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan