my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Post YouTube.com Links Thread (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Author Topic: The Post YouTube.com Links Thread
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 29, 2006 16:44     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
Oh dear...

This realy realy realy realy sucks

F*ck twisted sister, never liked them.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 29, 2006 17:39     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I see the Twisted have stayed true to their style...great vid, thanks h! That's one of those bands you either love or hate, eh Paul?

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 29, 2006 17:56     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha that was class!! Bloody awful, but funny.

--------------------

String em up

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 30, 2006 14:09     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinenz:
I see the Twisted have stayed true to their style...great vid, thanks h! That's one of those bands you either love or hate, eh Paul?

yeah

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted December 01, 2006 08:49     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My 3 yo son is a TS fan! He's obsessed with the I Wanna Rock video. Saw them live last summer, great show!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 04, 2006 07:10     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is a must see.

youtube link

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 04, 2006 11:16     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that was cool Paul. She musta had a hard time not laughing while she was singing.

--------------------

yawn

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 04, 2006 17:12     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My good friend AJ from comedy duo The Slagg Brothers has a book out.

He sent it to this guy to review on a podcast, and I challenge you to watch even 1/40th of the long, long, long 'episode'.

AJ is very funny, btw. I guess it just doesn't translate to this particular format.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 08, 2006 13:54     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lego Whiskey In The Jar

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 08, 2006 14:01     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2 lovely videos!

Mr Scruffs Pie Cartoon

All The Ducks Are Swimming In The Water, by Lemon Jelly

(the tramp is the bloke from Fingermouse)

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 10, 2006 18:56     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not strictly Youtube.. but watch it anyway

David Icke - The Lizards & The Jews

Priceless - I was cackling all the way through

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 11, 2006 13:41     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Newman & Baddiel's History Today - part 1

Part 2

Part 3

& some more

another one

Hehehehe classic

--------------------

String em up

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted December 11, 2006 14:19     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For the Ladies only

mmmmale

I said: Ladies only!

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 11, 2006 16:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since I'm not allowed to watch the last link Trolls posted here's a classic for everyone.
Lynott & Moore "Out In The Fields"

--------------------

yawn

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted December 11, 2006 16:49     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Since I'm not allowed to watch the last link Trolls posted here's a classic for everyone.
Lynott & Moore "Out In The Fields"

haha you go aherad and watch it Schro, you will not drop dead from it.

Out in the fields, gotta love it! I even got the LP-sized vinyl single of that. I'm braguing about my small T.L. collection here ...

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 12, 2006 13:52     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gotta see this, Paul Stanley solo, TOnight you belong to me.

for good old sake

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 12, 2006 17:33     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Trollz, I have the cd ep with Out in the Fields, and of course Moore's solo cd Wild Frontier... in addition to the Thin Lizzy regular catalog on cd. Unfortunately I sold my Lizzy vinyl years when we were short on money. I keep thinking about getting all the Thin Lizzy remastered cds, but haven't justified making a purchase like that for stuff I already have... now if they had bonus tracks or something extra, it would make it worthwhile for sure.

Paul, I heard Stanley was using the band that was the house band for the 2 ROCK STAR seasons (INXS & SUPER NOVA) and I heard damn good things about how great a show they put on. I'm not sure if they did the whole tour with Stanley or not, but I know that's who he played with in Baltimore. I haven't brought myself to getting his new album... is it worth buying or is it cheesey ballady pop metal stuff?

--------------------

yawn

tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted December 12, 2006 19:39     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYWLSAqig4Y&mode=related&search=

Check out this scary MF.

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted December 12, 2006 19:56     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Trollz, I have the cd ep with Out in the Fields, and of course Moore's solo cd Wild Frontier... in addition to the Thin Lizzy regular catalog on cd. Unfortunately I sold my Lizzy vinyl years when we were short on money. I keep thinking about getting all the Thin Lizzy remastered cds, but haven't justified making a purchase like that for stuff I already have... now if they had bonus tracks or something extra, it would make it worthwhile for sure.

i have saved all my vinyls and tapes, and I also have all their CD's . I just refuse to buy all these new compilations. I mean I got all their songs already. Seems the record company just wanna sell the old stuff in new packages. It ain't worth the money. I have a couple of Gary moore albums too and of course wild Frontier is one of them.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 12, 2006 23:33     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tomsawyer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYWLSAqig4Y&mode=related&search=

Check out this scary MF.

I'll bet the women are lined up outside his door!!!

Trollz, I'm also sick of all these different bands having compilations released of existing material, but I think a lot of the blame has to go to the various record lables that seem to get the rights to release material by bands, and then try and make a quick buck. It's a shame when bands don't own their own songs and this sort of thing happens over and over again. It's even worse when bands do own their material and they are the ones doing it. I've reached my limit with all the KING CRIMSON compilations. How many times is Fripp going to package a collection of songs. I'm all for all the live material being released, but the studio stuff that is readily available.... give me a break. KC isn't the only band guilty of this however. Even I have my limits with how many cds I'm willing to purchase that has the exact same songs on them that I already have.

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 16, 2006 10:36     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't you love KISS in the beginning of the 80's ?? I DO !!

Talk to me
Shandi

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 16, 2006 14:44     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CELTIC FROST - SYNAGOGA SATANAE LIVE AT WACKEN '06

MUST SEE

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 16, 2006 18:23     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you're gonna post cheese, post vintage cheese

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 16, 2006 18:50     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Three minutes in, Jaz plays the piano

...in a nice C&A leather coat.

--------------------

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted December 16, 2006 21:49     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
If you're gonna post cheese, post vintage cheese

I agree. None of this "Nu-Cheese" crap!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan