my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » anybody on myspace? (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: anybody on myspace?
Central Pod Man
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 663

posted September 06, 2005 05:51     Profile for Central Pod Man   Email Central Pod Man     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.myspace.com/bloodfromabove

--------------------

http://www.bloodfromabove.com

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted October 16, 2005 11:52     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got my band on there now. New stuff.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted October 20, 2005 13:14     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, that's me --> Frankie 86

Yeah, that's my band --> Corruption 86

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted October 26, 2005 16:25     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.myspace.com/slayerstillreigning
troyvod
VoivodFan
Member # 112

posted October 26, 2005 17:52     Profile for troyvod   Email troyvod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My band is here http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=33080368&Mytoken=C1CB8B2B-1CA4-472C-AA781C285E4CA61C2090437625

enjoy!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 12, 2005 21:37     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Imran, yer link doesn't work!! & I missed you in the chatroom earlier

--------------------

String em up

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted November 16, 2005 13:13     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally got mine up!
www.myspace.com/deathandtaxesmusic

They only let you post songs that are 6 minutes or under. Unfortunately, all of my harder rockin songs are over that mark, so you'll only hear our soft side here. Although the songs Suffer Ring and Dark Horse have their moments of harshness. Check those out. Thanks!
To hear soundbytes from the more metal stuff, go to www.cdbaby.com/deathtaxes2
Thanks!

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted November 02, 2006 08:02     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aha! I am on myspace now!

Me = My myspace page

My Band = My Band

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

E-FORCE13
VoivodFan
Member # 746

posted November 02, 2006 08:32     Profile for E-FORCE13   Email E-FORCE13     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
www.myspace.com/eforceband
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 02, 2006 09:15     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ooops! Sorry Steven...didn't know that was you wanting an add. I clicked on your page and there was so many pics and other crap on your page it nearly stopped my compooter. Try and re-add me since I clicked the "Deny" button. hahah..sorry luv.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 02, 2006 15:34     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey go see my myspace page!!

Maldoror's MySpace

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted November 02, 2006 15:55     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fwarr! Hello totty

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 02, 2006 21:32     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
Hey go see my myspace page!!

Maldoror's MySpace

This was a huge letdown as I was really looking forward to your myspace page. So that of course means it would only be right if you CREATED ONE FOR OUR VIEWING PLEASURE!!!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 02, 2006 22:10     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
myspace blows

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 03, 2006 08:33     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
This was a huge letdown as I was really looking forward to your myspace page. So that of course means it would only be right if you CREATED ONE FOR OUR VIEWING PLEASURE!!!!

What kind of a person is really "looking forward to [Maldoror's] myspace page"?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 03, 2006 08:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldororz:
What kind of a person is really "looking forward to [Maldoror's] myspace page"?

Heath does:

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted January 29, 2007 14:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There are LOADS of hackers & viruses about on Myspazz at the moment so be careful - here's a couple of the warnings going about-
Viruses

Please be aware that there are many new Trojan horse worms being passed around on Myspace right now..

This means that the Hackers have created a bug/worm that you download thinking it is an add on for myspace.. then the worm reports back to the hacker all your info.. including your log in info for myspace.. so kiss your account bye and everyone will think you are a huge spammer coz your account (now controlled by a hacker) is posting penis pill ads along with many others including an un-deletable comment on their page pointing to the worm for you to download and get infected too..

How to prevent this from happening to you..

*Make comments on your page so you have to APPROVE THEM BEFORE THEY GET POSTED ON YOUR PAGE.

Also
*Don't try and download any type of "SPY DEVICE" - (I've seen many comments posted telling you you can track who's spying on your Myspace page - don't click on it) -
you just may end up a victim of spying..

*Make sure your computer has excellent Anti virus that is updated all the time.. Zone Alarm rocks so does AVG and Panda.
these are all great anti virus and anti Trojan horse programs.
(Norton sucks) so does McAfee
Spybot seems pretty good also.

HOW TO SAFELY DELETE COMMENTS WITH "PROFILE TRACKER" ADS:

THESE COMMENTS/ADS ARE PUT ON YOUR PROFILE BY HACKERS! THEY INFILTRATE PROFILES OF YOUR FRIENDS AND POST THE ADS IN COMMENTS ON YOUR PROFILE.
THESE COMMENTS HAVE EMBEDDED CODES THAT HIDE THE 'DELETE' FEATURE, AND REPLACE IT WITH A GRAY 'DELETE' BOX...BUT DO NOT CLICK ON THAT BOX, BECAUSE IT'S A TRICK TO GET INTO YOUR PROFILE!

TO REMOVE THE COMMENT, GO INTO YOUR HOMEPAGE, CLICK ON 'EDIT PROFILE'. THEN LOOK ON THE UPPER RIGHT HAND PAGE AND FIND..."SAFE EDIT MODE"! ONCE IN THAT MODE, CLICK ON "COMMENTS".
THEN YOU WILL SEE THE COMMENTS IN HTML FORMAT, AND YOU CAN SAFELY DELETE, AS THE FEATURE IS VISIBLE.
DELETE ALL COMMENTS WITH "PROFILE TRACKER" ADS.

If someone has posted a comment using your profile, change your password & email.

Also - not sure if this is true but better safe than sorry-

If a MARC JAMES wants to add you to his list, don't accept, as it's a virus.
Apparantly it's a nasty one & a hard drive killer.

--------------------

String em up

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 29, 2007 23:55     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey thanks for the heads up on myspace spam, hacks, trojans, etc. I've been meaning to get off my ass and start a page but haven't had much time.

Check out my buudy's page. He's a singer songwriter who recorded and released his own album last year and is getting a bit of a buzz going around here
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=55417697

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted January 30, 2007 06:39     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Ooops! Sorry Steven...didn't know that was you wanting an add. I clicked on your page and there was so many pics and other crap on your page it nearly stopped my compooter. Try and re-add me since I clicked the "Deny" button. hahah..sorry luv.

Thats OK! It gets filtered at work so its rare I'm around! - Hence the delay in acknowledging this!

I'll retry!

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 30, 2007 14:32     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
This means that the Hackers have created a bug/worm that you download thinking it is an add on for myspace.. then the worm reports back to the hacker all your info.. including your log in info for myspace.. so kiss your account bye and everyone will think you are a huge spammer.

Been there, done that. Unfortunately that also happened to me. I was informed by a "friend" that my BM project Alchemy was trying to sell PC's to college students!

I just had to change my log-in password, and then everything went back to "black" the way it was supposed to be!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted February 06, 2007 04:17     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just create a page for my band devoted to Voivod sound:
http://www.myspace.com/n3onmetal

goin' to add some of you people rigt now..

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 09, 2007 06:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another hacker alert-

One is posting out bulletins that say's

Rest In Peace

Then you go to open it up and it says that their friend has died in an accident & to go to their friends profile and send their family a note. Then provides a link to a "myspace profile" with a user ID number.
DO NOT CLICK IT, it is a phishing website!!

--------------------

String em up

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted February 09, 2007 19:02     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Say hello to me if you like;
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85033385

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 19, 2007 09:26     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So how the fuck do I upload mp3s on that stupid MyShit site? I've been trying and trying, everytimes my songs are "connecting", than "playing" for half a second, then there's a fart, and it says "stopping".

Is that because my mp3s are too heavy? Because I do them on a Mac? Because MySpace is a huge piece of crap? I'd appreciate you opinions...

Cthon
Member # 156

posted November 16, 2007 21:55     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dear myspace friends:

i dont hate you. i just deleted all of yall (because i got hacked and dont have access to my accounts original email addie). so anyways, if you arent friends with one of my other Failed Attempts at Shitty Bands Put Up on Myspace, please add them:
www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock (ultra fucking punk rock band created by a committee of Dorkboarders. songs against police brutality, bullshit revisionist history glorifying the Reagan Years, buying food and (soon) Jocks)
www.myspace.com/xnicexlifex (my old 'STOCKAGE-era band from Texas with my sister)
www.myspace.com/globalfascistcontrolgrid (my futuristic --so much, we dont EVEN HAVE A COMPLETED SONG YET-- metal band with Tim Servo and a certain special person who posts here. we SHALL create something someday, i swear!)

add away.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan