my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » anybody on myspace? (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: anybody on myspace?
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 24, 2005 07:16     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for adding me Slug... I feel like the aborted brother now that I have the whole family as friends

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted June 24, 2005 09:00     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woo! I'm on there now too.
http://www.myspace.com/elenajane

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 24, 2005 21:41     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks for the invite Nell... lots of VVF scattered all over MySpace now.

--------------------

yawn

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 25, 2005 00:48     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, I'm starting to get the hang of the place. I've got Mez, Meg, Luna, Sean, (?) Nell, (going by memory here) ...so who else do I need?

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 25, 2005 08:33     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Ok, I'm starting to get the hang of the place. I've got Mez, Meg, Luna, Sean, (?) Nell, (going by memory here) ...so who else do I need?

NADEEA

I can't figure this chick out. Its like she thinks she's a celebrity or something when its pretty obvious she's just a hollywood hack. Bordering on semi-celebrityhood.........yet still not quite there....Listen to her music and maybe that will explain why... Anyway..somebody who is in such a cloud has to be on my list.

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted June 25, 2005 11:55     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

NADEEA

I can't figure this chick out. Its like she thinks she's a celebrity or something when its pretty obvious she's just a hollywood hack. Bordering on semi-celebrityhood.........yet still not quite there....Listen to her music and maybe that will explain why... Anyway..somebody who is in such a cloud has to be on my list.

She's not even hot.

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 26, 2005 12:35     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Me, me, me! http://www.myspace.com/14395013

....if you want

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 27, 2005 04:36     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Me, me, me! http://www.myspace.com/14395013

....if you want

According to my records, we is ALREADY FRIENDS!

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 27, 2005 12:10     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, now that I see the picture.....duh! Now at least you know you have at least one d-u-b-m friend!!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 21, 2005 22:23     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Found another 'Vod lady!
Anna

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 22, 2005 23:57     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check out Sleepterror, if you haven't already!
www.myspace.com/sleepterror

--------------------

String em up

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted July 23, 2005 00:23     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Check out Sleepterror, if you haven't already!
www.myspace.com/sleepterror

Wow, amazing. Only a guitar and drums?

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 23, 2005 17:08     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Think so! Sounds great though. They seem pretty popular already, they are bound to do well.

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 28, 2005 23:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now I don't want to start a riot with the women of VVF but yes after many requests from err...male friends, I have added new photos....

I know, i know....why don't I model professionally...I get this question a lot and such a career move is still being considered. Don't worry.

MYSPACEMAN

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 29, 2005 01:20     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez, some uh them thar pics are right outta GUNSMOKE man. Righteous. How often do you head out to Nebraska?

Hey, I finally got off my ass & posted a page for my 'band'. I'm trying to get this fucker in California motivated so we can get this shit going, before it's time for the Goddamn retirement home accordion circuit.

The song is something of a 'sound collage' I did for a Severed Heads-related compilation in 2003. (still waiting for the thing to be released) Some of you might dig it...

--------------------

Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted July 29, 2005 22:04       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I keep losing friends on myspace.I think myspace is getting rid of accounts that aint being used.
IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 30, 2005 01:04     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've lost a couple of people.. now I have to try figure out who they were, hehehe.. I guess some people get fucked off if you don't send them messages & i am a lazy arsehole

--------------------

String em up

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 30, 2005 01:48     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey HV...any chance of a "certain LS CF shirt" still in the works?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 30, 2005 02:37     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep, we're still waiting for the shirt deliveries over here.. when it turns up I can do your shirt!

Just saw a bulletin on Myspazz saying that the friend counts were wrong in the first place, & now they have put it right, so not to worry if the friend count goes down! I have to admit I never tried counting them. That's a relief! .. not as hated as I thought I was, hehe.

I'm deleting a couple of people now though..

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 31, 2005 11:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Mez, some uh them thar pics are right outta GUNSMOKE man. Righteous. How often do you head out to Nebraska?

Hey, I finally got off my ass & posted a page for my 'band'. I'm trying to get this fucker in California motivated so we can get this shit going, before it's time for the Goddamn retirement home accordion circuit.

The song is something of a 'sound collage' I did for a Severed Heads-related compilation in 2003. (still waiting for the thing to be released) Some of you might dig it...

My Dad goes out to a dude ranch every spring. He prefers the ones that don't have swimming pools and cable tv, you know, the real cowboy experience. I've gone with him a couple times. At the Nebraska ranch, I spent more time riding a four wheeler than a horse.

Hey, I couldn't get Eartopsy to work. Could you email me another link?

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted July 31, 2005 22:51     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had to click it twice, try it again:
http://www.myspace.com/eartopsy2010

And hurry up! I need some damn friends other
than that seemingly omnipresent 'Tom' nitwit!

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 01, 2005 01:14     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I put a page on for Villains R Us also, please add us!!

Villains R Us

--------------------

String em up

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted August 12, 2005 21:46     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a doubt this one is real? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=24521353

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 12, 2005 22:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
funny but I doubt it's him... no real proof, besides, why would he even bother ?

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted August 14, 2005 18:34     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please visit the Villains R Us page & take the time to vote in our *cough* Market Research polls!!

Villains R Us

--------------------

String em up

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan