my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » anybody on myspace? (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: anybody on myspace?
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 03, 2005 12:06     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
small inoffensive piccy still not working.
everyone else's seems to work ok?

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 03, 2005 17:01     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
BTW, cthon, your avatar is fantastic! Where is it from? I can really hear the "fuck you" in my head, even with no sound!

not sure, its David Caruso, of NYPD Blue fame. but its from a movie im unfamiliar with, i guess. i love that thing, tho, haha.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted May 03, 2005 18:44       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
is that from the movie he did with Nicholas Cage?
IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 04, 2005 07:36     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
not sure, its David Caruso, of NYPD Blue fame. but its from a movie im unfamiliar with, i guess. i love that thing, tho, haha.

Yeah, haha, i especially like the travelling on him and the finger gesture. I mean, I could stare at it for hours and analyse it, but that would be a bit off-topic. Nuffsaid.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 04, 2005 18:15     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
?eh? i thought it was a celebrity chef. shows wot I know eh!
Just been to Myspazz but still not getting the hang of it, can't get to anyone's profile/reply to messages, possibly the site's too busy or something. Luna, I think I replied instead of re-posting one of the bulletins, sorry 'bout that! not sure how to re-post them (duh).. & my pic still won't come up.
Is it just me being a retard or anyone else having trouble with the site?

--------------------

String em up

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 04, 2005 19:48     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
?eh? i thought it was a celebrity chef.

hahaha, imagine him saying "BAM!!!!!!", hahaha.

sometimes MySpace can be a pain in the ass. the servers are up and then down. pictures sometimes take weeks to load up. messages get lost/multiplied/just generally f'ed up. id say keep trying....

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 05, 2005 10:19     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Indeed. Keep trying. I've been slowly getting the hang of that place. I've noticed quite a few bugs. Tons of Error messages, it being slow, people [lameasses]not responding to what I post...ok, that's not really a myspace prob...hehe.
Anyhoo. I've not had any probs with posting photos however.
Thanks again Cthon... haha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 05, 2005 18:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looking at my friend's comments one would think I was an alcoholic in the closet homo.
Geezzzzz people....my internet babe action goes straight to hell when they read that.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 05, 2005 19:19     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Looking at my friend's comments one would think I was an alcoholic in the closet homo.
Geezzzzz people....my internet babe action goes straight to hell when they read that.

well then delete them!!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 05, 2005 19:57     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey, better to be an alcoholic IN a closet homo... than just a plain 'ol alcoholic closet homo, i always say.

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 05, 2005 20:14     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey, Mez, you forgot RICH, gay alcoholic.

you should post that pic of you on the porch (the one Blacky posted a while back) as your main user pic on MySpace.

i am not fucking kidding. if you dont do it, im gonna post that as MY pic, haha.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 06, 2005 16:51     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha..kind of a coincidence that I was massively hungover the day that pic was shot. Uhh..you're welcome to it. I'm gonna be putting some glamour photos up next week that will have Calvin Klein and Gap calling me up for modeling assignments...

quote:
hey, Mez, you forgot RICH, gay alcoholic.

you should post that pic of you on the porch (the one Blacky posted a while back) as your main user pic on MySpace.

i am not fucking kidding. if you dont do it, im gonna post that as MY pic, haha.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 09, 2005 15:14     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The world needs another blog:
http://www.myspace.com/15456495

(or is that the bit I'm not supposed to give out?)

Not sure I get this 'bulletin' part - just seems to be Luna saying sugestive things. Not that I mind.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 09, 2005 17:53     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still the only cunt without a piccy
& I can't get the search to work either. Bunch of arse.

--------------------

String em up

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 09, 2005 18:38     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally! A blog not by a whiny, acne-ridden teenager!

For blogs by a whiny teenager, Emlyn peer-pressured me into signing up.
http://www.myspace.com/15567000

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 18, 2005 18:53     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woohoo! Sorted the piccys! Put some pics of my drawings & stuff on there now

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 27, 2005 00:04     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Oooh I got one now. Tom is my only fwend.
Er, not sure how you "invite" people.
The photo thing won't work either, anyone else had that trouble?
Tried "searching " for people also erm, given up
HV myspace

--------------------

String em up

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 16, 2005 19:49     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ive found a new friend for everyone, haha:
http://www.myspace.com/stophardcoredancing

--------------------

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted June 16, 2005 20:00     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
ive found a new friend for everyone, haha:
http://www.myspace.com/stophardcoredancing

Genius.

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted June 17, 2005 00:57     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just joined the "my space" thingy...I figured out how to upload my own pictures (hence my avatar looks a tad bit like myself! )

but how do I upload my own music...any help?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Cthon
Member # 156

posted June 17, 2005 01:24     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black Cloud:
I just joined the "my space" thingy...I figured out how to upload my own pictures (hence my avatar looks a tad bit like myself! )

but how do I upload my own music...any help?

you have to create a music/band profile...click on the music section to figure that out, i think....

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted June 17, 2005 22:32     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Blackcloud, what's yer myspazz address?

--------------------

String em up

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted June 23, 2005 01:39     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here is my addy if anyone is interested in making my life a hoot and a holler. http://www.myspace.com/tribalstew
it's down at the moment for 'maintenance'. it seems my constant complaining about not being able to log-in for a week has finally been heard! Damn them. So, it's a work in progress, just like my life.
cheers.
Jeez, I sound like Eeyore!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 23, 2005 16:21     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Jeez, I sound like Eeyore!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 24, 2005 01:41     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool! Be my friend: http://www.myspace.com/14395013

By the way, got my Priest tickets for the 4th of July. Wish you two could join me!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan