my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » anybody on myspace? (Page 7)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Author Topic: anybody on myspace?
shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted November 17, 2007 07:38     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm on it

myspace.com/stevenhargraves

add away

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 22, 2010 20:11     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I joined Facebollocks, please add me I'm very lonely on there.
My name there is Ivor Bagonuts, it wouldn't accept Korgull the Exterminator as a real name, shame on them.

--------------------

String em up

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 22, 2010 21:48     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh gawd say you didn't... not Head Villain !

this shit is like sitting back watching the zombie apocalypse, one getting bit after the next...

even myspace being the superior site with music and colors which actually allow one to express themselves a lot clearer now being traded off because of some follow the leader mentality.

it's all good, they think they got me long ago but I pull a Bill Murray and only dress the role when I have to walk amongst them...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 23, 2010 10:56     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Facebollocks! Ha....rich.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 23, 2010 15:55     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah, I got nagged into it.
Myspazz does look nicer though eh.

--------------------

String em up

SmedHed
VoivodFan
Member # 1041

posted March 23, 2010 17:11     Profile for SmedHed   Email SmedHed     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil:
[QB]I found one other Voivodian.
Tangento. http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=6216 070&Mytoken=20050422212620

HA Ha!

Tangento dresses like Carl McCoy, the best vocalist in metal.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 24, 2010 02:39     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The weirdest thing about FaceBollocks is that one day I looked at a particular comment page... and there were 3 people from 3 completely separate eras of my life there, none of whom had ever met or even spoken to each other, all commenting on some subject completely unrelated to me or my life. It was totally fucking bizarre!

I have definitely managed to find a few long-lost friends on there in the last few months, and for that I'm grateful.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 24, 2010 17:33     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've caught up with a lot of old friends from my past on FaceBook and it's been cool keeping in touch with friends and family who I don't get to see.

I dig MySpace for the music aspect, but FB is cool for more personal shit.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan