my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » anybody on myspace? (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: anybody on myspace?
chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted August 20, 2005 18:59     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi all...

i'm not exactly new here, i just have never showed my face i've been lurking for over a year....why? you ask....i dont know

anyhow i found hypergrrl on myspace and she figures i should speak up ....so here i am...be nice...or do whatever you fucking please

add me on myspace http://www.myspace.com/chaosmongirl

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 20, 2005 19:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just added you. Welcome young lady. You play classical guitar?
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 20, 2005 20:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WELCOME

don't be shy

we don't bite... we're too far away to do that

Always good to have more people (espesially ladies) join in here and voice their opinions.

--------------------

yawn

chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted August 20, 2005 20:08     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey thanks for the add mez

i do play classical guitar, its nice to play a bit of classical while yer ears are ringing from all the metal

Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted August 20, 2005 20:30       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
are you really 16? cause you have a damn good music list for just being 16.
IP: Logged
chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted August 20, 2005 20:36     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yup...i'm just a kid, 15 actually but you have to be 16 to join the site hahaha, quite pathetic i know
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 20, 2005 20:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lync, used to be the youngest...I think she's now the baby. Damn good music tastes though. But what up?? No eminem??
chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted August 20, 2005 21:11     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
eminem?? is that what kids my age are sposed to be into? haha...fuck that!
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted August 20, 2005 22:26     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Lync, used to be the youngest...I think she's now the baby. Damn good music tastes though. But what up?? No eminem??

Lycanth and I. I reckon we both are roughly 19 now.

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted August 21, 2005 03:06     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey chaosmongirll! Glad you're finally "speaking up"...so to speak!

Welcome. Now get ready for some Voivod fun Go Ory-gon!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 21, 2005 10:32     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ne0rC:
Lycanth and I. I reckon we both are roughly 19 now.

I'm 18. Just a wee slip of a lad.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 21, 2005 13:41     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i thought Heimdall was younger than that?...?

welcome aboard.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted August 21, 2005 21:18     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks for the kind welcomes , and thanks to those who added me on myspace. I'm not sure who's who though, which one of you is jon? and sean? and lee is mezcalhead right?

Edit:i figured out sean is Cthon ,i'll get it eventually!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 22, 2005 00:26     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey chaosmongirll,
Be carefull if you don't start acting your age and listening to stupid senseless music like the vast majority of of people in your age group, you might just end up being open minded, free thinking, smart, and an cool individual... are you sure that's what you wanna become? It's not to late to turn back and become a boring, mindless follower.
thrash on girrrl

--------------------

yawn

chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted August 22, 2005 00:55     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
boring, mindless follower eh?...sounds very tempting

i shall thrash on!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 22, 2005 10:49     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
i thought Heimdall was younger than that?...?

hmmm, I think Heimdall just turned the "Sweet Sixteen" in July. So, you are our youngest muhmember, chaos..somethingsomething. Hey, Heimdall!
We should hook you two up!!!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 22, 2005 11:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LUNA = Voivodfans Matchmaker

--------------------

yawn

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 23, 2005 09:19     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome aboard chaosmongirl!

I must resist the urge to post my celebrity voivodfans running gag to new members...

Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 24, 2005 21:26     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i created a crappy profile for my old band from texas:
http://www.myspace.com/xnicexlifex

for fans of horribly recorded mp3s only.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted September 03, 2005 21:14     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just put myself on myspazz.

http://www.myspace.com/seeate

I added a bunch of yas

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 04, 2005 22:31     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The End have put a Voivod fan page on there now. www.myspace.com/voivod

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 05, 2005 10:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is that your link HR? I didn't have any luck with it at all.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 05, 2005 10:50     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
me neither.. . ?

--------------------

String em up

PeteScald
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 616

posted September 05, 2005 14:12     Profile for PeteScald   Email PeteScald     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello All, personal and band myspace profiles should show up in my sig below.
Just added you, HV, thanks for contacting, will check some more of you guys out later,

cheers,

Pete

--------------------

Personal:
http://myspace.com/petescald

Band:
http://myspace.com/scald

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted September 05, 2005 19:27     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Rig, try this gadget here:
http://evilurl.com/index.php

It will shorten that unGodly mess into a depraved yet condensed form.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan