my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » anybody on myspace? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: anybody on myspace?
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 26, 2005 01:37     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
OK, I signed up for My Space, but how the hell did I get a "friend" as soon as my profile came up? Some dude named TOM, is in my friends section... who is he? the MY SPACE friend spokes person? The guy everybody gets added right away so they don't feel lonely and a looser?

He's one of the programmers for MySpace.

Just click on any of our links to our profiles, and click add friend.

--------------------

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 26, 2005 10:34     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Hey, wait a minute. My sister back in Cali sent an invite, and now she's gonna see what kinda fuckin weirdos I'm hangin' with. OMFG that's fuckin lovely.

haha!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 26, 2005 11:19     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
OK, I signed up for My Space, but how the hell did I get a "friend" as soon as my profile came up? Some dude named TOM, is in my friends section... who is he? the MY SPACE friend spokes person? The guy everybody gets added right away so they don't feel lonely and a looser?

Schroed, what's your myspace url...so I can add ya!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 26, 2005 15:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=14345177&Mytoken=20050425222318

I HAVEN'T ADDED ANY REAL INFO TO IT YET (damn 'cap lock') but I will when I get time. I have to find some time to check out the site, but if some of you cool people are on than I guess I'd be a looser if I wasn't

--------------------

yawn

Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil
unregistered

posted April 26, 2005 16:49       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey LUNA,whats your myspace link?
I only ask because someone named Luna asked to be on my friends list and i didnt know who it was.I didnt think of you until after i denied them.
I thought it was just some stripper chick because she has stripper stuff all over her profile page and she didnt have a single band i liked in her favorite bands list.
I aint looking for dates or possible dates so i trashed her request.
I'm looking for bands ONLY so everybody else if you aint atleast into the same bands i like then i wont add you.

IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 26, 2005 18:13     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
waaaaaitaminute....that trashy stripper ISNT Luna?

whoops.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted April 26, 2005 19:06     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha, I forgot about myspace. I'm on there. Unless they deactivate your account if you ignore them for months on end...

I believe cthon is my only friend though.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 26, 2005 19:29     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes, you are still there, Meg. maybe all these guys will liven up your page?
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=698359&Mytoken=20050426162808

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 26, 2005 22:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i just sent Meg a request to be a friend.

how do you add color and stuff to the background. i added some pics and personal shit. there are a lot of "interesting" people on that site.

--------------------

yawn

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 26, 2005 22:28     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
i just sent Meg a request to be a friend.

how do you add color and stuff to the background. i added some pics and personal shit. there are a lot of "interesting" people on that site.

this site can help you design stuff:
http://www.pimpwebpage.com/

then just enter the code in your 'edit' section.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 26, 2005 22:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 26, 2005 22:40     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
myspace/Luna

um, I'm lonely..haha

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 26, 2005 22:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
please be my friend
hypergrrl's profile is hilarious, and I had no idea she was so damn old

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 27, 2005 15:07     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
there are a lot of "interesting" people on that site.

oh dear. do they sleep with animals also?

--------------------

String em up

unregistered

posted April 27, 2005 16:24       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOT DAMN!!! I got all of the hot voivodian chicks as my friends now.
Luna,Mad Meg,Nia,Hypergrrl

NOW I CONTROL YOU ALL!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 27, 2005 16:28     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Supercharged Ultimate LivingEvil:
NOW I CONTROL YOU ALL!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...editing friends now.... HA

unregistered

posted April 27, 2005 16:53       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I knew she was to smart for me.

Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted April 28, 2005 00:56     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Someone needs to start a Voivod group!

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted April 28, 2005 19:16     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oooh I got one now. Tom is my only fwend.
Er, not sure how you "invite" people.
The photo thing won't work either, anyone else had that trouble?
Tried "searching " for people also erm, given up
HV myspace

--------------------

String em up

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 02, 2005 23:08     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx guys I have some friends!! Ace! I like how they automatically put that you're single & straight.. is my new friend Tom trying to find me a new boyfriend?

Still can't get the photos to work.. everyone else's have worked!
Tried a few, all jpgs, & got a message saying there's a problem because they're not jpgs .. eh? Fucking fuckers.

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 02, 2005 23:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Somebody please help sexy with her photos. And spice it up for us baby. Schroed and I are thinking about splitting your plane ticket. But drop that damn bf first!
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 03, 2005 00:16     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heehee Mez I just tried searching for you on there but it still won't work, wot's your address?

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 03, 2005 07:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here's Mez's
SPACE\

don't forget they have rules about how "vulgar" of an image you can post

BTW: I am not Patrick Duffy, or one of the Baldwin boys. I have to be someone first before I can be a "has-been"

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted May 03, 2005 10:24     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, no sticky-uppy middle finger then hmmmm... must find an inoffensive piccy

--------------------

String em up

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 03, 2005 10:57     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, schroeder, you're so obsessed with music that, when they ask you about your religion and your sign, you answer with the name of two death metal bands!

BTW, cthon, your avatar is fantastic! Where is it from? I can really hear the "fuck you" in my head, even with no sound!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan