my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Vacationing VoivodFan Style! (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: Vacationing VoivodFan Style!
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted September 08, 2004 05:18     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:
where are the photos? what? you expected me to wait until you got back?

Yes.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

|  IP: Logged
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 08, 2004 07:39     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still alive...

Typing with my nose isn't exactly easy.

Well, I feel good, the electroshock therapy is treating me well. It's peaceful here, the lights are so comforting...

Hail to Nells's CHILI! Hail to GUINNESS! BYE!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 08, 2004 09:00     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Had a little chat with AR and Meg this morning (with vroom looking over their shoulder). They're so used to the chat that they have to find internet cafes in order to talk to each others!

Anyway, they were waiting for h, nell and emlyn. They were planning to drink more beer.

Wankers.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 08, 2004 10:41     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
Yes.

d'oh!!

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted September 09, 2004 04:47     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh ouch er oweeowowowowoeeeeee

i'm the only one that had to come in to work this morning.

....a lot a lot a lot of Guinness....

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 09, 2004 07:54     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHATEVER you guys do, don't cut off AngelRat's nose, because I don't think his keyboard would appreciate what he would be using after that

Glad to hear everyone is getting drunk! Isn't that what life is really sposed to be all about?

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 09, 2004 10:25     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ocular intrusion:
Glad to hear everyone is getting drunk! Isn't that what life is really sposed to be all about?

It is, until you get sick and die on the streets a lonely, rotted mess...
Nell, I, we feel your pain.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 09, 2004 16:37     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
um... my brain is too numb to make a proper report. All that drinking, and then the 7 hour drive home! I think it'll have to wait until tommorow.

But we were:

- attacked by a Swan
- drank some guinness
- adjacent to what sounded like a medium-sized motorway accident
- drank some more guinness
- went on a concorde, and learned all about how the engines of an SR-71 work
- cider
- guinness
- shouting
- uh..
- Pool! fuck me are we shit at pool or what? gotta make those £1 games last four days man. Jesus. time went backwards as Nell beat Vroom over a period of perhaps 15 hours. I've seen Russian films that were shorter!
- Meg picked up a white belt in Camden market and posed while Nell took a photo, then they threw it back because the lady thought they were trying to nick it. I do not understand the significance of the white belt.
- ah yes, beer! endless flowing beer
- some pointless fucking game called football on the telly in a pub full of cunts
- yet more drinking
- old school sex shops in Soho! posters of schoolgirls with the caption: 'smacked bottoms and things like that'
- Meg taking photos of everything, but when she and I were waiting for my mate by Eros in Picadilli at 8.30pm, about 200 rollerbladers with whistles went streaming past, stopping the traffic. Meg had left her camera with the others. It was a great thing to have taken a picture of.
- I shall leave the tale of the chewing tobacco competition between Harry and myself to Meg. She has the pictures.

Right I'm going to bed. that was fucking great fun. but now I hurt.

ekh

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 09, 2004 17:22     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn KKK Pillowcase-Head:
- some pointless fucking game called football on the telly in a pub full of cunts
ekh

I don't know why I find that terribly amusing.

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 09, 2004 18:24     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ocular intrusion:
WHATEVER you guys do, don't cut off AngelRat's nose, because I don't think his keyboard would appreciate what he would be using after that

Don't worry, mate. My keyboard has big keys.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 10, 2004 10:10     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Travel safely Vvf-ers! It was killer to meet you loons. Hope you had a blast. Sorry about the football, Mr K Leatherpants - but me and Vroom enjoyed it!

Come on back soon y'hear...

P.S.Meg - the Confessor shirt RULES!!!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 11, 2004 05:50     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Home at last...

Had to phone my parents outta bed at 5.00 in the morning, 'cause there where no trains trafficking between Breda (where the bus dropped me) and Goes (where I live) and they had to pick me up. Cheers to them.

Well, I surely had a great time out there in London! Lotsa fun, drinks, cool people, drinks, sightseeing and drinks. Tnx to everyone for everything!

And...football still sucks.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted September 11, 2004 13:27     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 11, 2004 13:47     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Right, lemme guess...

L-R:

Vroom (nice shirt!), Nell, no idea, no idea, a very drunk looking H, Emlyn (with tasteful "rabbit ears" gesture!), Meg.

How many points do I score? I know one of you at least is AR...

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted September 11, 2004 13:53     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AR's the one that looks like Chris de Burgh.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted September 11, 2004 14:38     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AR's the one next to Nell, the other guy is an old friend of Emlyn's. That's the only photo I got with all of us - the bartender very kindly offered to take a picture. Nice of him, eh?

--------------------

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 11, 2004 14:56     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hee hee, thanks for the clarification. Looks like you all had a great time! Glad you all enjoyed yourselves... I'm so fucking pissed I couldn't make it myself.

Had a nice holiday, though. If there's a next time, I won't miss it for the world. Even if it means breaking out of Uni in the middle of the night.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 11, 2004 15:31     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MadMeg, you rule for pulling such a fan-drunk-tic trip off...That picture makes me thirsty for beer!

--------------------

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 11, 2004 16:24     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that's a great photo! worth the wait.
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 11, 2004 17:09     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Crap!
I've seen Meg's pics too now and they are much better than mine. And i seem to either have a smoke or/and a beer going in all of them I wouldn't get old if i lived in that town, that's for sure.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 11, 2004 17:28     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's at Harry and Nell's place in Chrystal Palace. We're watching Bad News of course
Harry and i tried to sing as Scott Jeffreys in Confessor, didn't make it, only managed to look silly really. But that's normal...

Note the beautiful VV sticker on Nell's Bass case. That's class!

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 11, 2004 17:40     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One word!

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted September 11, 2004 18:27     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't notice the R30 shirt at first, Meg.

Rush on!

Glad you had such a good trip.

Part II in Quebec?

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 11, 2004 19:27     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heimdall:
AR's the one that looks like Chris de Burgh.

Chris DeFuckingBurgh? Me? WTF?

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 11, 2004 20:31     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan