my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Vacationing VoivodFan Style! (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: Vacationing VoivodFan Style!
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted May 25, 2004 11:32     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, that sucks Mez. We will get lots o' pictures though. I believe Vroom has recently acquired a digital camera.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

|  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted June 22, 2004 18:28     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted June 22, 2004 21:50     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just one for me, thanks.

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 23, 2004 07:56     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Hey, I want what he's having!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted June 24, 2004 11:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Does not look like I'm gonna be able to make it given my new job "responsibilities." .

You mean your new Hair Job "responsiblities"?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted July 31, 2004 22:54     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'Tis the season for summer holidays. This was mine. I may have lived half my life in Seattle, but Montana will always be home to me.

Counting the days until the next trip...which should be quite different from Montana. (5 more weeks!)

--------------------

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted August 01, 2004 00:05     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've always wanted to visit the UK...
But I'm a 15 year old kid in Quebec.

Bon voyage.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 01, 2004 23:51     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn Meg, nice pics. Now I REALLY wish I was going on this trip to the UK. Vroom, you lucky bastard.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 02, 2004 09:48     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I might be moving to Montana soon, just to raise me up a crop of dental floss" (Zappa)

Great pics! Is your dad called MadDad?

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted August 02, 2004 10:20     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
.....no.

--------------------

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted August 03, 2004 01:30     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maldorrröööaaarrr:
"I might be moving to Montana soon, just to raise me up a crop of dental floss" (Zappa)

BEST QUOTE EVER

...give that man a prize.

Meg, great pics, man. I could really use an excursion like that myself.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted August 22, 2004 11:05     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Less than 2 weeks to go! I called the hotel to confirm our reservation today (since I made the reservation online over 3 months ago, I wanted to make sure we were set). ALL SYSTEMS GO!!

Now if I could just fast forward through the next 2 weeks...

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 23, 2004 00:02     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds like a lot of fun for you people. Wish I could go, if I didn't waste all my money last year I could have, actually. Oh well.

Is Part 2 gonna be in Quebec by any chance?

--------------------

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted August 23, 2004 00:41     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hm, that'd be great.

After London, Ottawa?

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 23, 2004 05:01     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Meg! Where's the hotel? Looking forward to hooking up with you lot. Beer and metal will be involved!
Peter Nubile
VoivodFan
Member # 474

posted August 23, 2004 11:37     Profile for Peter Nubile   Email Peter Nubile     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummm... So is anyone planning on being in Las Vegas around the middle of September? I'm going to rent a car and go for a drive on the extraterrestrial highway...

I swear that one of these days I'll actually fly over to London though I don't know If I should attempt to contact anyone. I'd probably just go find some pub somewhere and get all liquored up with the locals. After this I would probably just stagger around London in a drunken stupor and look for a club which offers some decent music, hootch, and fish 'n chips... I know, I know! Hi Madmeg, them pictures of yours are very nice!

--------------------

"Woah, ho, ho, and a pint of Hefeweizen!!!"

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 23, 2004 12:30     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Part 2 is gonna be in Kolobzreg.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted August 23, 2004 13:21     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peter Nubile:
I'd probably just go find some pub somewhere and get all liquored up with the locals.

Yep, that's pretty much the plan! Luckily h, Nell and Emlyn have agreed to play the role of "locals" in this case.

BTW, h, we're staying at the Rushmore Hotel in Earl's Court. I'll email you with more details.

--------------------

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted August 23, 2004 14:51     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peter Nubile:
Ummm... So is anyone planning on being in Las Vegas around the middle of September? I'm going to rent a car and go for a drive on the extraterrestrial highway...

Hey, that's a Quebec road, innit?

--------------------

Peter Nubile
VoivodFan
Member # 474

posted August 24, 2004 11:01     Profile for Peter Nubile   Email Peter Nubile     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
By golly I think that you are right! The following picture shows the outskirts of Montreal to the left...

--------------------

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted August 24, 2004 17:49     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, that's where I live!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 25, 2004 11:33     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MadDad...ha ha.
Where in Montana? I was in northern Idaho for a mere two days (long, fucked up story!), up around Hayden Lake and the giant Lake Pend Oreille, fuck I think I spelled that all wrong. Simply fucking beautiful up there. The old man's dad took us out on the lake in his boat, the water reflecting the setting sun looked like mercury. We had dinner at the Floating Restaurant, aka "The Floater".

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Peter Nubile
VoivodFan
Member # 474

posted August 25, 2004 12:48     Profile for Peter Nubile   Email Peter Nubile     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope "the floater" was not on the menu! So Heimdall, which trailer is yours and which one belongs to Blacky and XNiaX?

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 25, 2004 14:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Getting back to the UK trip, what I want to know is who has better HAIR.....Emlyn or H? Meg, I want a full report. Right now, H has got a killer Fubar look but Emlyn is a close second with a delicious blended style of emo and Liam Gallagher.
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted August 25, 2004 15:53     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Trust you to get right to the important issues, Mez. Apparently you know way more than me about hair, but I'll do my best. If nothing else, perhaps I can provide photos and you can judge for yourself.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan