my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Vacationing VoivodFan Style! (Page 7)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Author Topic: Vacationing VoivodFan Style!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 12, 2004 00:09     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's good to see SOME of us have time to have fun, and from the looks of the photos you all had enough fun to make up for my 'lack-of-fun' this year.

thanks, I feel better now.

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 13, 2004 02:04     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
B
A
D
A
S
S

--------------------

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 13, 2004 08:57     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not very interesting. Looks boring.
NOT!!!!!!

Lucky bastards! And nice shirtS (the Chaösmömgers shirt, the Discipline shirt, the Rush shirt...)

Mmm, Guiness... *drools* (even tho it's 9 in the morning)

And oh yeah, next time in Québec. How about Jonquière, heh?

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 15, 2006 16:02     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where are you Voivodfans!?! Anyone going to be in Amsterdam in a couple of weeks? Germany? France? Maybe Spain?

Anyway, let me know and any advice/tips would be nice as well as this will be my first time being a broad....oops, I mean "abroad"

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 16, 2006 05:00     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Stop off in the UK! You can visit the kitchen that Blacky washed up in!

Or stay in Holland for the Roadburn festival april 21st/22nd. www.roadburn.com - at least 2 of us will be there.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 16, 2006 07:16     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Unfortunately, we'll be gone by then and I did receive the EOLB e-mail about your shows! I am really bummed that we'll be missing it Everything I'd been interested in is either before or after we leave. Although Thin Lizzy is playing while were there!

We thought about the UK and right now we have no schedule, just playing it by ear. So we'll see.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted March 16, 2006 11:47     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, if you're in France, you should hop on the Eurostar from Paris and come to London for a day trip!
www.eurostar.com

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 16, 2006 12:10     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yayyy! Come to London!!

--------------------

String em up

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 16, 2006 13:59     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"...here comes a lawnmower."
and

Yes...go to London hypergrrl!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted March 16, 2006 16:33     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Definitely go to London! Isn't that the 11th commandment anyway? (All Voivodians shalt go to London whenever they are a broad.)

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 16, 2006 16:51     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
All Voivodians shalt go to London whenever they are a broad.

....and worship at the kitchen where Bl cky washed up in!

Ooooo, so tempting

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 16, 2006 17:23     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I've washed my hands in that sink and I have to say I understand the bass parts to Killing Technology much better as a result.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 18, 2006 23:43     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whoa.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan