my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Vacationing VoivodFan Style! (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: Vacationing VoivodFan Style!
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted May 07, 2004 20:32     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
not anymore

|  IP: Logged
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 07, 2004 20:36     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Stop deleting your posts Portuga...you're making me look psychic.
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 07, 2004 20:39     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That looks like "Toonces, the driving cat".
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 07, 2004 22:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, so the Putz is really back. I don't believe it. How are things down there in the cotton fields of Georgia baby? I know why you came back(aside from the fact that you're insane)is that you missed me. Well, little lady, I missed you to. Kiss kiss....Hug hug....I should have known way back when from those dumbass movies you posted about enjoying that it was you. Sweet dreams baby.
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 07, 2004 22:57     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Damn, so the Putz is really back. I don't believe it. How are things down there in the cotton fields of Georgia baby? I know why you came back(aside from the fact that you're insane)is that you missed me. Well, little lady, I missed you to. Kiss kiss....Hug hug....I should have known way back when from those dumbass movies you posted about enjoying that it was you. Sweet dreams baby.

I don't live in Georgia and I have been posting on here quit some time. I see you have been reading up on old posts because I think everyone here knows that you don't have the capacity to remember me posting in a movie thread as if your mind is a rolodex and I appreciate the research but you aren't in the posistion to knock someones choice of entertainment. I'm afraid that your attempt to rile me abit just shows your usuall method of flirting by trying to lower a female to your level. You should really stick with grunting and hitting them over the head because trying to be smart is just defeating the purpose. If you think that I came here to swap posts with you, I'm afraid I have to disappoint you. I came back to see what the trolls were up to but it seems that the majority of them are gone...as a matter of fact, the majority of everyone is gone. Imagine that. Can't say its my fault...I wasn't here. Maybe it was you and your stupid jokes.

HEY!
I got an idea. Maybe if we keep arguing...one by one, they will come back.

Let's see what happens.

*taps fingers and whistles*

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 08, 2004 04:49     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please fuck off.

Thanks. You're doing my head in.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 08, 2004 06:29     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
Sorry Tangento.

Much as I wish you could join us (and I would also love to see Cardiacs), there's no way I can get time off in November. It took much discussion to settle on September as you can see by the progress of planning in this thread.

It's unfortunately virtually impossible to find a time that works for everyone. Perhaps someone should petition the Cardiacs to change their gig to the first week of Sept...then you could come!

p.s. Don't you reply to emails anymore? Or does your email service still have that irrational hatred of mine?

Hey, hey - no problemo, Señorita. I just hope some of you will snap a few photos & share the experience with the rest of us. Cardiacs: a few of my fanatical friends over at the prog board are putting a serious effort into getting the boys to come over here to play, at least at a one-off festival or something. I guess a couple of them know the band. Fingers are crossed on that one, since they've NEVER played over here.

The e-mail: I have replied to you. It was sometime late last night... hope you got it ok.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted May 09, 2004 06:15     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hail To England

Raise Sails Head For The Open Sea
With Sails Full Of Wind Our Hearts Overflow With Belief

The Quest For The Grail To England We Sail With Our Steel
We Bring What Was Lost If Lives Are The Cost Let It Be

Strong She Stands
Reaching Her Hand
Brave And Grand

On English Ground We Were Born
Proudly We Return To English Shores

Hail Hail To England
Hail Hail Hail

We March From The Hills Down To London Town
Join Raise Your Hand Or Hide When We Ride For The Crown
The Sign Of The Hammer And The Black Winds Blow Through The Night
Long Was Our Wait Our Meeting With Fate Is Tonight

Strong She Stands
Reaching Her Hand
Brave And Grand

On English Ground We Were Born
Proudly We Return To English Shores

Hail Hail To England
Hail Hail Hail

Standing Tall
One And All
Light The Hall

Years Have Passed I’ve Dreamed Of This Day
As We Raise Our Hands We Proudly Say

Hail Hail To England
Hail Hail Hail

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 09, 2004 18:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Charon:
I don't live in Georgia and I have been posting on here quit some time. I see you have been reading up on old posts because I think everyone here knows that you don't have the capacity to remember me posting in a movie thread as if your mind is a rolodex and I appreciate the research but you aren't in the posistion to knock someones choice of entertainment. I'm afraid that your attempt to rile me abit just shows your usuall method of flirting by trying to lower a female to your level. You should really stick with grunting and hitting them over the head because trying to be smart is just defeating the purpose. If you think that I came here to swap posts with you, I'm afraid I have to disappoint you. I came back to see what the trolls were up to but it seems that the majority of them are gone...as a matter of fact, the majority of everyone is gone. Imagine that. Can't say its my fault...I wasn't here. Maybe it was you and your stupid jokes.

HEY!
I got an idea. Maybe if we keep arguing...one by one, they will come back.

Let's see what happens.

*taps fingers and whistles*

So the bitch is back. From your occasional postings I would say to myself, hmmm....those are the words of an idiot...but not the Putz. They didn't have that Putzy psychotic quality I remembered which boggled the mind. Until now. Welcome back babe.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 09, 2004 19:53     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Charon:
Let me break it down for ya.

I'm sure that few people have been offended by things I might have said in the past, which was said because of things they said that offended me and that explains why I asked you about your orange cat you ignored me.

What?!?! That makes no sense at all and explains NOTHING! Plus, you're crying over the fact that I never responded to your question about my cat? Well let me say this and see if it makes you feel any better: I actually meant to respond, but unfortunately for you, I selfishly got caught up in my own life and forgot to anwer your question! So yes Charon, my kitty is a girl.

And to your long winded, lame ass response that I am sure is coming in a language you may understand:

.....blah, blah, I, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, nonsensical, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, don't, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, boring, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, give, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, a, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, gobbledygook, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, fuck, blah........I 'm D-O-E-N with you!!!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 09, 2004 20:09     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 09, 2004 21:42     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
What?!?! That makes no sense at all and explains NOTHING! Plus, you're crying over the fact that I never responded to your question about my cat? Well let me say this and see if it makes you feel any better: I actually meant to respond, but unfortunately for you, I selfishly got caught up in my own life and forgot to anwer your question! So yes Charon, my kitty is a girl.

And to your long winded, lame ass response that I am sure is coming in a language you may understand:

.....blah, blah, I, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, nonsensical, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, don't, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, boring, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, give, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, a, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, gobbledygook, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, fuck, blah........I 'm D-O-E-N with you!!!

Excuse me, but I'm not crying. Du.

There's no need to get bent all out of shape because I stated my awareness that certain people either ignore me (which I've already stated I don't care, that's your choice) or make stupid remarks like Mez just did. I can't really figure out where the hell he's coming from, I just know that's his typical way of expressing himself...but anyway...about you and that question. It's no big deal...I don't care, but I see you remember and I think you were ignoring me and the reason I think things like this is the same reason that when I made a post about Luna's cat...then made a post about a post that disappeared and I wasn't being rude at all in either of them...but you and others turned around and was rude to me....for nothing, absolutely nothing. If you have a problem with me fine, that's your choice. I don't like certain people on here either, but I was just trying to be helpful in those two post I made and wasn't really expecting a response so don't waste your time getting on to me for pointing stuff out that's obviously true because if it wasn't true then how do you explain the post after I mentioned the one that disappeared where you told me to chill out?

How about YOU chill out.

I'm not the one getting mad.

The thing about the cat is that, like one out of every 2,500 calico births are males. Most of them are females. I have never seen a male calico cat and I don't know if its coincidence or what (which is why I was asking because I can't find any information to back it up) but I have never seen a female yellow tabby. Probably just coincidence. I was just asking. If you weren't ignoring me, fine. I apoligize, but when you make a post that contains insults before I even said anything then what do you expect me to think? It's pretty obvious to me...so since you are DONE with me then I am DONE with you. Is that suitable to you? If you insult me I'm going to insult you back and there's nothing abnormal, confusing or lame-ass about it. Thank You.

I'd also like to point out that I'm not the one who turned this thread around. Whoever just wants to argue, that's fine with me but I did not bring the rudeness to this one.

I'd ask Mez if he was DONE too but fucking with me is almost like the air he breathes and he just might die without it.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 10, 2004 00:04     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mez your email got me looking at the eurostar rates for paris to london (which seem pretty cheap by crazy european standards) so who knows who'll be swinging london, baby. for a day or two at least. hope y'all are into shopping! or you could just carry my bags. haha....
nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 10, 2004 05:32     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what dates are you looking at to be in london? same as everyone else?
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 10, 2004 11:23     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xXniaXx:
or you could just carry my bags. haha....

Well, hell, I'll carry your bags anyday xXniaXx...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 10, 2004 15:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shopping??? Ughhhh...Vacation fun for me means museums, drinking establishments and live music. Or driving around on a deserted F1 track at night with someone in the backseat crying about the cops.

I won't know anything about this until June. We shall see.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 10, 2004 17:40     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's ok mez, i was joking about shopping. (i know better than to try to make you guys do that.) but thanks for the offer to carry my bags luna, you're a sweetheart.
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted May 11, 2004 16:10     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holiday is for relaxing, RIGHT!?

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted May 11, 2004 16:38     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Shopping??? Ughhhh...Vacation fun for me means museums, drinking establishments and live music. Or driving around on a deserted F1 track at night with someone in the backseat crying about the cops.

I won't know anything about this until June. We shall see.

Oh hell yea ! Now that you mention driving tracks plus EOLB, count me in. Is there room for another drunk?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted May 11, 2004 16:40     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Layla's Dad:
Oh hell yea ! Now that you mention driving tracks plus EOLB, count me in. Is there room for another drunk?

You're welcome!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted May 11, 2004 18:10     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Layla's Dad:

Most definitely! The more the merrier!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted May 11, 2004 18:13     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Holiday is for relaxing, RIGHT!?

Now you're talkin' Angel!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 12, 2004 04:53     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool. I'm stoked!
You guys gotta promise to bring us over cheap booze & smokes!

EOLB: "Will perform for booze and assorted smokable subtances"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 25, 2004 07:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does not look like I'm gonna be able to make it given my new job "responsibilities." I'll send some booze and smokes with meg for you guys. Take PLENTY of pictures for us.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 25, 2004 10:46     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BOOO HISSS... ah well. At least the local virgins can relax!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan