my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Vacationing VoivodFan Style! (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: Vacationing VoivodFan Style!
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted August 25, 2004 16:00     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please post if any of them are wearing white belts?
 |  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 03, 2004 14:51     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If we have trouble remembering what we look like, wear the same clothes. Legions of loon.

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted September 03, 2004 14:52     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm off to the airport

Wish me luck!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 03, 2004 15:35     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Truly envious over here in the desert.
Have a great trip MadMeg! And have shit tons of beer for us.

Cheers!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 03, 2004 17:03     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good luck, Meggie! Just a reminder: tell Uffe to take pics at the WWII museum!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 03, 2004 17:09     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pics, pics, pics
I'll shoot what i can Marco, lot's of planes it will be. I wonder if they let me sit in the SR 71?

No more beer in the fridge, might as well go to sleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 03, 2004 17:23     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have fun guys! Hope the weather's as good as it has been the past couple of days, for me.

I'm off on holiday myself, so... enjoy yourselves! And remember I want pictures, dammit!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 03, 2004 18:47     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hail To England

Raise Sails Head For The Open Sea
With Sails Full Of Wind Our Hearts Overflow With Belief
The Quest For The Grail To England We Sail With Our Steel
We Bring What Was Lost If Lives Are The Cost Let It Be

Strong She Stands
Reaching Her Hand
Brave And Grand

On English Ground We Were Born
Proudly We Return To English Shores

Hail Hail To England
Hail Hail Hail

We March From The Hills Down To London Town
Join Raise Your Hand Or Hide When We Ride For The Crown
The Sign Of The Hammer And The Black Winds Blow Through The Night
Long Was Our Wait Our Meeting With Fate Is Tonight

Strong She Stands
Reaching Her Hand
Brave And Grand

On English Ground We Were Born
Proudly We Return To English Shores

Hail Hail To England
Hail Hail Hail

Standing Tall
One And All
Light The Hall

Years Have Passed I’ve Dreamed Of This Day
As We Raise Our Hands We Proudly Say

Hail Hail To England
Hail Hail Hail

AGAIN!
9 hours til mah bus leaves, have to sleep somewhere inbetween!

HELL!!!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 03, 2004 23:35     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck it up.

--------------------

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted September 04, 2004 13:49     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was Manowar, wasn't it?

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 05, 2004 13:45     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They won't be smiling when they get into my car and I drive them to an old peoples home for bingo, followed by a two-and-a-half-hour-long slide show about prize marrows and leeks.

That'll teach them to come to England like they fuckin' own the place!

On the other hand, they might like it.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 05, 2004 14:01     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez, I've just read that last comment you made about my hair and I am officially telling you to fuck off, Donny Osmand-man!

Liam and emo?! Oasis are so shite it does not even compute, and Emo is riding such a low bar that even a run-over-by-a-steamroller flatworm couldn't limbo-dance under it.

I shall be stretching some more forced metaphores for the pleasure of my fellow Voivodfans in a couple of days. That is, if Vroom has remembered to take my phone number. Maybe I'll go to "The RAF Duxford USAAF Museum" by myself and take pictures of empty spaces where Meg or Angelrat would have been had Vroom remembered to bring my phone number.

Coming soon: a fore-wheel from an SR-71 next to some bare floor area!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 06, 2004 05:31     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me & Nell met up with the travelling trio last night for a few beers. They're here and downing the guinness like it's the nectar of the gods. Which it kinda is I guess!
They're coming over to my place tonight to watch Destruction dvd's and Confessor videos! I better get some more beer in the fridge....

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 06, 2004 07:34     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is awesome! A play by play for the folks back home. Keep us up to date on what is going on. What kind of shoes is Meg wearing? Why is Vroom wearing a skirt?
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 06, 2004 09:15     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's just awesome! thanks for the update, h!

And tell 'em not to forget all the big expensive gifts for me. hehe.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted September 06, 2004 09:35     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VVF's RULE! the few lucky ones will be treated to nell's famous veggie chili this evening!
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted September 07, 2004 07:15     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello from London!!!

Nell's famous veggie chili was fabulous. First real food we've had here. (okay, just kidding, all the rumors about british food are lies....well, I assume so anyway, we've mostly lived on beer.)

We're about to call Emlyn to figure out if we remember how to find him...

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 07, 2004 07:21     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, don't believe anything!

I just escaped from the hotel room when Meg and Uffe went for breakfast. Last days they tried to cut off several of my body parts and did things do me I won't describe here. Yesterday I was dragged to Harry's place and became victim of an experiment involving a chainsaw.

They're looking for me now. I NEED YOUR HELP!

NOW!!!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 07, 2004 07:24     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Far out maaaan!!!

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 07, 2004 07:45     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Urrrrgh! I just wish I didn't have to go to work this morning. Although that's been made much more bearable by wearing my nice new confessor shirt that you guys provided! It's not true what they say about you vvf-ers. You're really all very nice people. Apart from Angelrat who won't allow us to continue our experimental surgery on him. We'll have to feed him more beer when we catch him!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 07, 2004 08:43     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
(okay, just kidding, all the rumors about british food are lies....well, I assume so anyway, we've mostly lived on beer.)

Remember: beer is a bread that you can drink (G. C. Lichtenberg).

Great report, you lucky London swingers, that sounds like fun!

And AngelRat: "They're gonna do it! They're gonna do it! They're gonna do it, to you, to you, to you, to you..."

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted September 07, 2004 09:00     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
great to hear from you all, have a good time!
damn, now I'm sure I can't come to London... stuck at work all week...
(got fucked by my fuckin boss)

np: The Exploited - Fuck the System

anybody going to the Raismes Festival next saturday to see E-Force?
BTW, Blaze cancelled, he's replaced by The Tygers Of Pan Tang !

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 07, 2004 11:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neutrino:
(got fucked by my fuckin boss)

Ouch!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 07, 2004 12:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

Ouch!

That is unless she's 6'tall and wears stiletto heels......

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 07, 2004 23:50     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
where are the photos? what? you expected me to wait until you got back?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan