my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Final piece of Voivodian vinyl (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Author Topic: Final piece of Voivodian vinyl
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 15, 2013 10:12     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's been on my wish list for a while. I just can't justify paying the $400 for it when I can hopefully fix the ones I have to make them sound really good... but I think the Pro-ject is one sweet looking turntable and the Ortofon cartridge and needle alone retail for over $100 and are suppose to be better than the Shure M97XE that I have on my main turntable.
It's SO tempting.

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted May 20, 2013 10:28     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
for anyone who needs the orange vinyl of TE.
http://www.vvinyl.com/store/voivod-target-earth-orange-44530?keyword=voivod

18.99 and they will ship it to you

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 20, 2013 20:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just scored a copy of INFINI clear double vinyl from a Discogs seller for $50 + shipping. Waiting for his invoice. Never thought I'd get this one... especially at such a great price. WOO HOO

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted October 21, 2013 01:50     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
Just scored a copy of INFINI clear double vinyl from a Discogs seller for $50 + shipping. Waiting for his invoice. Never thought I'd get this one... especially at such a great price. WOO HOO

That is great Dave!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 21, 2013 17:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got my confirmation and invoice is paid, so it shouldn't be too long before this is in my collection. FUCKIN' THRILLED!!!!

--------------------

yawn

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted October 29, 2013 14:49     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey schroeder,

that's amazing and 50bucks is nothing, great catch and of course a rare one too.

Greets
Michael (who is happy with you )

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 30, 2013 18:41     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks. I have it in my collection now!!!

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan