my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Final piece of Voivodian vinyl (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Final piece of Voivodian vinyl
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 28, 2013 06:56     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phobos777:
Hey guys, check this out:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/VOIVOD-Infini-2lp-CLEAR-VIN YL-100-MADE-on-Relapse-/251249305034?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a7fa025ca

I own the clear version and i can tell you that this Vinyl is one of the rarest - only 100!!!! were made and only for friends and family mates. THE VINYL IS COMPLETE ONLY WITH 2 DOWNLOADCARDS, LYRICSHEET, AND A BARONESS 12" PAPER (IT'S NOT A POSTER)!!!!!!
Ask the seller about these things.

...but where the price will go????

Grets
Michael \m/

I made a bid on it and still having the highest bid. Hope it stops where it is now ;-)

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

|  IP: Logged
phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted March 28, 2013 07:19     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wish you luck,luck,luck

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 30, 2013 03:49     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phobos777:
Wish you luck,luck,luck

Thanks. I've got it

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted March 30, 2013 05:03     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
G R E A T !!!!!!!

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 05, 2013 18:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
PURPLE VINYL!!!

Here's a few new items I've received and the Angel Rat long box I forgot to include in the other pictures.

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 12, 2013 21:01     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I just received a "Second Chance Offer" for the bid I placed on the vinyl of The Outer Limits. I guess the high bidder couldn't pay for it (or the seller had someone bidding it up, although it's been a while since the auction and the seller has great feedback so I think it's on the up & up), so my $155.00 + $4.00 shipping ended up getting me the second chance offer. I was going to not get it, becaise of other things I'm spending my $$$ on (house projects); but, was worried that I may never get another chance again. There was just one on Discogs.com for over $300 and now that's gone. The last few that were on eBay sold for a lot more. There's one on there now but the seller mention some scratches on the vinyl that are audible on side 2 second song... SO, I forked over the big bucks to finally have this for my collection.

Now I want that clear vinyl of Infini, but since I have a couple different versions of that on vinyl I'm okay if I never acquire it... but I do still want it.

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 13, 2013 21:29     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I admire you guys for hunting these down....wish I had the $$ to do so. I'd be all over this stuff.

Next big haul I make I plan to go crazy in the IGF........

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 22, 2013 21:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just won the cd single of Into My Hypercube/ Missing Sequences. I was beginning to lose hope in ever getting this for my collection.

Just got this gem in the mail today to complete my vinyl collection (except for the clear vinyl of Infini

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted April 23, 2013 01:43     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Superb catch Dave

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 23, 2013 07:43     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I have vinyl envy!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 29, 2013 10:00     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

yawn

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 01, 2013 08:43     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally got my Target Earth vinyl today. Just the regular black version, which is what I wanted anyway. Can't believe it took me this long to have enough spare £'s to pick it up! Being in your own band is expensive!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 01, 2013 21:39     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's a new listing for THE OUTER LIMITS on Ebay and it's probably the best copy I've seen since I've been looking. I wish I didn't buy the one I did, because this one is in amazing condition.

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted May 05, 2013 12:55     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
There's a new listing for THE OUTER LIMITS on Ebay and it's probably the best copy I've seen since I've been looking. I wish I didn't buy the one I did, because this one is in amazing condition.

I've got my eye on this one.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 05, 2013 22:48     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope you get it. You won't have to worry about me bidding on it. I'm on a CLUTCH vinyl kick now!

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 07, 2013 11:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

The quest is never over... is it?

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 10, 2013 06:37     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anyone know if this is an official release or not??

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/cd-s-en-dvd-s/vinyl-hardrock-en-metal/m674844113-thrashed-from-the-start-lp-voivod-tormentor.html?c=8c285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr

Only 150 copies where made...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted May 10, 2013 13:03     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:
Does anyone know if this is an official release or not??

[URL=http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/cd-s-en-dvd-s/vinyl-hardrock-en-metal/m674844113-thrashed-from-the-start-lp-voivod-tormentor.html?c=8c285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr ]http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/cd-s-en-dvd-s/vinyl-hardrock-en-metal/m674844113-thrashed-from-the-start-lp-voivod-tormentor.html?c=8c285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr[/UR L]

Only 150 copies where made...

It Is Unofficial, look here:
http://www.discogs.com/Voivod-And-Tormentor-Thrashed-From-The-Start-Volume-2/release/2782552

Greets
Michael

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted May 14, 2013 03:35     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Somebodys bidding on this Japanese "Killing Technology" vinyl???

Japanese Killing Technology vinyl

I own this record, and the sound is amazing!!!

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 14, 2013 04:45     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup I am, but I didn't preset a too high limit. Hope I get it for my offer

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 14, 2013 14:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You won't have to worry about me bidding on this. I'm only looking for that clear vinyl of Infini, if I can get it at a good price. Otherwise, I'm not going to worry about collecting Voivod vinyl from every country it's been released in... although I have been picking up most of the VOIVOD Japanese cd releases because I'm getting good prices on them.
I'm filling holes in my RUSH vinyl collection now. Some of the higher priced Rush records will remain holes in my collection and I'll have to be happy with my remastered cds and 5.1 mixed cds.
Life of the lonely collector.

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 14, 2013 14:52     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lost it, it went over 100 USD .....

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 14, 2013 20:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Love watching you guys do this........sure wish I could get in on the action.

Hey, I think I will be shopping for a record player some time in the near future. Any recommendations??

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 15, 2013 00:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pro-Ject Turntable

If I buy another one it will probably be this one (or maybe get it in red).

I have 3 Technics (2:SL1300, 1:SL1500) that's I've purchased from eBay sellers over the years that are great. You can also find these in local thrift stores at a steal. After watching a bunch of youtube videos I learned how to repair these by just opening them up and spraying various parts to make them run better, and like new. Turntables that don't hold their speed are easily fixed this way. Also, youtube videos showed me how to properly set, balance, and track the tone arms and clean the connections from the cartridge to the arm, which greatly improved the sound quality and cut down on pops and clicks from having the needle tracking the record incorrectly.

If you want great sound quality, avoid those USB turntables because they just don't seem to produce the same sound as a good classic turntables.

I've saved a lot of $$$ over the years fixing things just by watching youtube videos.

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 15, 2013 08:11     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks a lot man! That one is pretty classy....saved on the wishlist!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan