my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Final piece of Voivodian vinyl (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Final piece of Voivodian vinyl
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 06, 2013 20:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I can track down The Outer Limits on vinyl I could post a photo as cool as DBC's, until then I'm still a nobody... but a nobody who's one record away from being COOL!!!

--------------------

yawn

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 06, 2013 21:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THE OUTER LIMITS vinyl

Well, here's one on the German Ebay site but I'm not even going to put out that kind of money to acquire the record!!! What's that end up being in US Dollars?
299.00 EUR = 390.563 USD
Plus shipping.
And that's if I won it for the minimum price with nobody else bidding!!! I'm hoping to find it WAY cheaper than that!!!

--------------------

yawn

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 06, 2013 22:31     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
THE OUTER LIMITS vinyl

Well, here's one on the German Ebay site but I'm not even going to put out that kind of money to acquire the record!!! What's that end up being in US Dollars?
299.00 EUR = 390.563 USD
Plus shipping.
And that's if I won it for the minimum price with nobody else bidding!!! I'm hoping to find it WAY cheaper than that!!!

I notice stuff like this on eBay all the time. People put records up for $299 or $399 which is generally quite a bit more than an album is worth. Nobody ever seems to bid on them for that much, but weird.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 07, 2013 02:22     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
JUST SCORED THE BEST OF VOIVOD ON VINYL ON eBAY AND NEEDED TO SCREAM ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE WHERE PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!

The seller had an unknown reserves with a starting bid of $39.99. Only one other person had placed a bid before my last second bid. I stuck in a bid of $177.55 hoping the reserve would be much lower, but the last one that sold on eBay went for around $250.00. I won it for the reserve price of $75.00 + $15.00 shipping from Greece!!!

FUCKIN' A MUTHA FUKA!!!!!

Now I just need to hunt down THE OUTER LIMITS to complete my vinyl collection and cure this disease.

thanks you for listening.

Go go David GO!!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 07, 2013 03:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have patience, Shroeder-San!!

I've had to hold back a bunch of times on something that is really over priced, and lo-and-behold in the next few weeks or so a couple will pop up significantly cheaper, leaving the other douchebag hanging in the wind! I think it's just a simple matter of if there aren't many options then they will throw it out there for a ridiculous price and just hope someone will be desperate enough to buyt (get it, it's 'bite' but with the word buy in it)...So hold your ground, good things come to those who...blah blah blah

No really hope one pops up soon enough!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 07, 2013 18:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm definitely waiting for a better price, especially since after looking at complete eBay auctions one sold at the end of December on German eBay for only around $58.

I can be patient and considering the condition that I received some of these records in, I'm almost a bit upset I start trying to buy everything. My idea of what is Near Mint, Mint-, Excellent etc... is WAY different than what some of these sellers are thinking.

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 08, 2013 01:41     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I can be patient and considering the condition that I received some of these records in, I'm almost a bit upset I start trying to buy everything. My idea of what is Near Mint, Mint-, Excellent etc... is WAY different than what some of these sellers are thinking.

If the asking price is a bit high and the condition isn't clear, I always ask the seller to make pics of the sleeve corners. I made that mistake once with the Astronomy Domine/The Unknown Knows promo 12".

Have patience, you will get it some day.

I stroll often for Voivod stuff on ebay, musicstack etcetera, so if I see something, I'll send you a message.

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 08, 2013 11:25     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks DBC. I hit eBay, Music stack, & gemm pretty much every day. Sometimes several times a day, when I'm really bored!!! I'll eventually find TOL at a good price.

--------------------

yawn

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 19, 2013 12:41     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
code:
SN155102JPG

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 19, 2013 12:45     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How do i add fotos from my computer???
THNX
Michael

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 19, 2013 16:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You have to host the image online somewhere and then use the "IMAGE" button here and put in the address where the photo is located. You can't load it it directly from your computer to Voivodfan. I usually use my Facebook acount to keep pics for purposes like this, or extra images for eBay ads.

--------------------

yawn

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 19, 2013 18:37     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thnx schröder,

i thought so, but i (fuck i dont want to write(think it)) hate f...book.
OK if somebody want to see my collection, please tell me.

--------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 20, 2013 02:21     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How much did you pay for the outer limits vinyl, if you don't mind me asking?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 20, 2013 05:47     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
left to right: Metal Demos 84 bootleg
War & Pain, RRRÖÖÖAAARRR (Earmark edition), both picture discs,Killing Technology German edition and the Japanese edition,Dimension Hatröss 1.Eu editon, 2.US edition and the Korean edition(which incl. Batman instead of Tribal Convictions), Nothingface, Angel Rat, Best Of, JL 12", Outer Limits

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 20, 2013 08:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell yes we want to see it, and your picture isn't showing up
But just the description of what's in the picture is making me drool and also realize there might be a few more items I "need" besides The Outer Limits on vinyl. I am hoping to control myself by not "needing" every countries different version of all the album!!! Looking for just the original release from anywhere in the world, and another copy if it was remastered and reissued years later... that should hopefully satisfy my desires and addiction.

--------------------

yawn

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 20, 2013 10:28     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
facebook
i dunno, it doesnt work

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 20, 2013 22:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Phobos777, there ya go!!! AWESOME collection you have, I'm envious as hell.

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 20, 2013 22:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
More images from Phobos777's killer collection

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 20, 2013 22:40     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOLY MORGOTH!!! Pretty awesome, Phobos!

And a Denis D'Amour autograph, who the hell is he? Pretty rare considering all mine say 'Piggy'...I wonder when he stopped signing his real name?

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 21, 2013 02:34     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THNX schroeder - i dunno how u made it, amazing!!!!

And thnx to all for the welcome words,Any questions about some releases??? Lemmy know!!!!

My english is not the best, so fuck drink a beer and understand

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 21, 2013 02:38     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The first two pics are older ones, the next pics are the updated ones.
The CD which is signed by Denis i bought really cheap from a guy in the U.S. who worked for the MCA group, i paid roundabout 15bucks, to Germoney

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 21, 2013 02:43     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
@pppaaaüüülll:Heb je niet de 3D Outer limits lp?

Where have you seen this LP?? You mean the VINYL version, right?????
I never heard about it.(but i hope i'm wrong, so i have the next thing to hunt )

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted January 21, 2013 02:55     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phobos777:
@pppaaaüüülll:Heb je niet de 3D Outer limits lp?

Where have you seen this LP?? You mean the VINYL version, right?????
I never heard about it.(but i hope i'm wrong, so i have the next thing to hunt )

Greets
Michael \m/

No I do not. Too bad.

But I have 5 different versions of KISS ALIVE! haha.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted January 21, 2013 02:59     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just WOW

@ Michael: TOL gibt es in 3D, aber es sind keine Europäischen Versionen. Japanische und ich glaube auch US Versionen waren in 3D. Habe mal eins gesehen im Plattenladen und dachte es war ein Scheiß print.... Könnte mich heute noch vor'm Kopf hauen

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 21, 2013 05:28     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
@DBC

warte ich komm vorbei und hau mit Ich habe mal ein bisschen im netz geschaut - von den LP's ist absolut NIX zu finden. Sollte ich mal nach Japan kommen, werde ich das Land auf den Kopf stellen.

So Long
Michael \m/

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan