my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Final piece of Voivodian vinyl (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Final piece of Voivodian vinyl
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted March 06, 2013 20:33     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
There's also an ORANGE double vinyl of Target Earth on eBay!!!

I posted back on Feb 27th that Hell's Headbangers has orange. Prolly shoulda made it a "new" post rather than an edit to my last one, sorry!

Best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

|  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 06, 2013 22:09     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DBC:
Because of my search for a new bike, I was a bit lost on my "quest" for vinyl. Can't find them on CMDistro or Nuclear Blast. Does anybody know if they will be out on cmd or nb soon?

The one on ebay isn't sealed anymore, what I don't like..

Dilemma

Supposedly, the US issues (black, orange, and purple) weren't supposed to be relased until April 2.

Go to the Unholy Moley (I forget their name already) website. They have them listed there, and not listed as unopened.

I got an email today saying my order was filled. We'll see.

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 07, 2013 01:35     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
Go to the Unholy Moley (I forget their name already) website. They have them listed there, and not listed as unopened.

I got an email today saying my order was filled. We'll see.

I tried that, but can't check out, pay and finish the order. I did send them a mail. Maybe I can purchase it by mail and pay manually by paypal. (works with flight tickets in banana states all the time )

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted March 09, 2013 05:47     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As i posted on "New CD"

My Orange copy of Target Earth arrived today - i ordered from unholyanarchy.com - very trustful seller, communication is excellent and the prices for cd / vinyl is also ok.
I recommend this shop very much - i ordered from Germoney.

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 09, 2013 06:55     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is a mint TOL album listed on Marktplaats for €150,- this is a little pricy isnt it?

What have you guys paid for it?

Thanks

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted March 09, 2013 07:09     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi i grabbed my TOL copy on ebay.de back in 2008 or 2009 and i payed 70€ + shipping.

150€ seems very high - but if this copy is really in MINT??????? i think this is ok. But dont be angry when you see later a copy of TOL sold for maybe 60 or 70€ - who knows????

If i needed a copy of TOL and i have the money - i would buy it.

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 09, 2013 11:34     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:
There is a mint TOL album listed on Marktplaats for €150,- this is a little pricy isnt it?

What have you guys paid for it?

Thanks

If it would be my last piece to collect, I would pay it for a mint TOL.

I guess it was stored laid down, because you see the rellief of the vinyl very good in the sleeve. Don't go to high with bidding.

Your bid is okodokie Paulus ;-)

--------------------

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 09, 2013 18:32     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Far from my 'final', but my Target Earth orange vinyl arrived today. Dunno why it shipped unsealed, but it is here!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 09, 2013 20:18     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where's MY orange vinyl? I ordered it a couple hours before Nothingface did!!!
WAAAaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa....

I won't be forking out that kind of money for TOL vinyl even though it is pretty much the final piece of the Voivod collection that I really want and "need". It converts to around $200.00 and that seems a high. I think once this latest VOIVOD craze subsides the sellers are going to realize they either need to drastically drop their prices or they won't sell them at all. Of course if a couple of them do sell for the money they are currently asking you will a lot more pop up for sale.

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 11, 2013 17:38     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, the guy has raised the amount for TOL from 150€ to 300€. I mailed him what he really wants for it. He said he is looking for 100€ - 130€. Go figure.

one born every minute!!!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 12, 2013 00:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thinks there's 2 on eBay now.
Well I finally took pictures of my collection and for those of you who don't do FaceBook... here ya go:

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 12, 2013 00:47     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

yawn

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 12, 2013 00:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you are interested in the description of anything pictured here's a link to my MUSIC COLLECTION photo album of FaceBook where I wrote what's in each picture.
MUSIC COLLECTION

I'll be posting pics of other cool things I've collected but I wanted to do Voivod first so I could share it with everyone here.
I still have a few more items headed my way (Negatron Japanese cd), and of course would one day like to have TOL on vinyl, and I should be adding the purple vinyl of Target Earth when it gets released.

--------------------

yawn

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted March 12, 2013 04:08     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is ** u n b e l i e v a b l e ** Dave!!

Still glad they I can add a Voivod-piece to your collection, it is underway!!

--------------------

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 12, 2013 07:18     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great Dave, we do have quit a similar collection

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted March 12, 2013 13:09     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Incredible, stunning, unbelievable. WHAT A HELL OF A VOIVOD COLLECTION.
You certainly had my envy.

Greets
Michael \m/

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 12, 2013 14:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phobos777:
Incredible, stunning, unbelievable. WHAT A HELL OF A VOIVOD COLLECTION.
You certainly had my envy.

Greets
Michael \m/

It's partially your fault I got sucked into tracking most of this down!!! After seeing the pics you posted of your collection I just got "the collector's bug". Target Earth also had a lot to do with jump starting my Voivod obsession again. I owned a lot of cool and rare Voivod items before this year but the obsession went into overdrive. I'm glad I finally made time to document the collection with photos.
John helped remind me I have an Angel Rat long box cd that I forgot to take a photo of, but I'll wait until a few more items arrive and shot a picture of them together.

--------------------

yawn

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 12, 2013 15:30     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Received a part of my puzzle today, because I found my red version of Katorz in the mailbox. Now I have it in red, clear and black

Now it's waiting for the ordered orange Target Earth..

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 12, 2013 18:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone worn that belt yet?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted March 12, 2013 23:44     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
\m/

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted March 13, 2013 08:44     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Has anyone worn that belt yet?

I proudly wear my belt every weekend... and sometimes even at work ... hidden under my shirt. Feels like being Clark Kent.
Geek moi?

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 13, 2013 08:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I always struggle with what to do with things that are included in limited edition items. Is it better to frame & display the posters that are included with limited edition items or is it better to leave everything together and undisturbed? Many times I don't consider framing posters because they are usually folded up and the creases never come out even when using a heat press. I did break this rule for the RUSH Clockwork Angels magazine fan pack that included 2 cool posters (one had everyone's name on it that purchased the fan pack including mine, so I thought that had to be displayed in my house). I also framed up the Megadeth poster from the Anniversary release box set of Rust In Peace, and a Pink Floyd poster from one of the box sets.
I've considered framing some of the posters included with Voivod vinyl or the Target Earth box set, but knowing they won't look perfect has prevented me from doing this... besides I do have a cool Nothingface & The Outer Limits big promo posters framed already, so I can get my "Away Art Fix" by looking at those.

... and NO I haven't or probably never will wear the belt.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 13, 2013 11:15     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:

... and NO I haven't or probably never will wear the belt.

I don't usually wear belts but thought maybe I could use it to keep my yoga mat from unrolling all over my front seat.

Igir...you rule!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted March 14, 2013 14:16     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today de Dutch (orange) version arrived, so now my nerdy gut is feeling fine ;-)

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted March 28, 2013 04:10     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guys, check this out:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/VOIVOD-Infini-2lp-CLEAR-VIN YL-100-MADE-on-Relapse-/251249305034?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a7fa025ca

I own the clear version and i can tell you that this Vinyl is one of the rarest - only 100!!!! were made and only for friends and family mates. THE VINYL IS COMPLETE ONLY WITH 2 DOWNLOADCARDS, LYRICSHEET, AND A BARONESS 12" PAPER (IT'S NOT A POSTER)!!!!!!
Ask the seller about these things.

...but where the price will go????

Grets
Michael \m/

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan