Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This board looks cool and I certainly am a Voivod fan.... (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Author Topic: This board looks cool and I certainly am a Voivod fan....
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 10, 2003 15:11     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Oh, almost forgot:

METALLICA SUX!!!!!! SO DOES HOCKEY!!!!!!

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 10, 2003 17:39     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
Some people cant speak their true feelings here, without wording it in some weird ass way. or subversive satire if you will, because youll get pounced on.

What a total load of Virginia Horse-poo!
And no, i'm "Pouncing" on you, just disagreeing.
You can say whatever you like, it gives me a good laugh anyways.

Bad move to stick up for Puzzled.
Her most Omnipotant and god-Blessed, Super Logical, "Holier-than-everyone" attitude...
is quite amusing in one way,
yet sad in the other. It is unfortunate that some people choose to live in these self-created, Religious "Boxes" as Puzzled does.
It is sad to see someone support this mental illness as well.

You and Puzzled know full well that King Kula is God.
Now...Fix me a Sandwich and change the Oil in my Truck!

Oh...Slaytanic...Hockey still RULEZ!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 10, 2003 17:59     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
oh hahahaha ! satan i knew that was you..

dammit ! why didnt you say so ?

hobnoblogging - true 'mind vampire'

BTW: im a tech, youll have to get the oil changing boy to do that.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 10, 2003 18:18     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Off to see WINO down in d.c. tonite, gonna get it on cam cause he dont seem to mind. (The Hidden Hand) Rules ! and wino is lord ! -- hmmmm after...

Snake and GODVOD !

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 10, 2003 22:14     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Cockroach...Then why reply to mine? Whoever is making these rules is not sticking to them.

For all the rest of you people doing whatever you can to start shit with me. Take a look at yourselves. You go out of your way to reply to this thread. You have one silly ass agenda...else you wouldn't bother. You don't speak for over three hundred members of this board...unless of course YOU ARE those three hundred member which wouldn't suprise me, but I don't have that much faith in blindness. Simply put...You have started it. It is not without bias connections. I can talk about my selfrightiousness, which is there for a good reason that has seen me past times in dealing with people like you. My drama should mean nothing to you. Absolutely nothing...just like I don't go to your posts to simply start shit with you...only to normally reply as if you were any other person. There are my scrupples that you lack. Its about manners and respect...you stuck you nose in mine...I retaliate with conviction and faith in myself and my beliefs and if it doesn't apply to you...you shouldn't worry about it, but you do because you are a trespasser of unspoken ethics, yet you bitch when I retaliate. Why? Simple. You want to make me look like a bitch. Does it matter? Think about. It doesn't. I try to advocate myself honestly and zealously, but if people can't see it...why should it matter to me? Is it going to shake the ground I stand on? No..it isn't. Its a silly game you play and your propaganda is in every post you make. Next you will be advocating the veiws of the members and affiliates of the band this BB is SUPPOSED to represent. If you think I can't see your game and how you have turned it around on me and how you might sway the opinions of those whose opinions don't matter to me personally then you are kidding yourself. Its all about steps and moves and you started it...You will keep it going until you think you have won. You keep thinking that way. You keep putting your faith in your own immediate motives and in the end I will keep seeing how obviously shameful it is that you keep trying. I would hate to think that your entire goal consist of putting down someone who made statements you don't like...at the same time, saying I have no right to even reply to someone who made a stupid breast joke. Its an intricate game and you play it well, but hopefully one day you will realize that that it never should have mattered in the first. For some strange reason it does. Maybe its inferiority or sadisticness, because I would like to think that Mezcalhead wouldn't need a dozen people speaking on his behalf. Nothing suprises me in this world anymore anyway. You wouldn't believe the stupid games people play...well, maybe YOU would. It seems to have become an art. Now you attack me for having faith in myself...when all along you started it. It doesn't matter if people don't see it. Those are just less people I have to waste my time dicerning. They have answered for themselves. I am tired of this stupid argument and YOU keep pulling it up. I retaliate because it is the way I am, but my intensions were not to come here and be attacked...although I knew it would happen. You planted the seed and this is what it has grown to. I have said my part. I have resisted the lows that you have tried to push me to. I have defended myself to show the working ways of my mind and they are far from insane, they are just not for the unintuitive and the careless in thought. I realize that not everyone is going to like me. That is such a teeny weeny price to pay in light of the things that people in this world have gone through. You have done much to get to the heart of something. I think you have succeeded...The only thing is...nothing has changed. I am still me...You are still you. The value of nothing has changed. Not for one minute would I want other people to think that I would sit back back and listen to their bullshit. Thank You for giving me the oppurtunity to make that known. I am a highly suspicious person that has seen the worst in some truly screwed up people...and if people don't want to talk to me because of that...so be it...because it should be obvious they have something to hide. If someone thinks I am fucked up because I defend myself or stand up for the things I think are true...well, that speaks for itself and it shouldn't matter to them anyway. I look around at all the people saying and doing things that I wouldn't do and I wouldn't start on them because I DON'T CARE. I knew it was a matter of time before I got targeted...I waited, it came, its getting boring and is not changing anything. No one can know everything, at one given time...there will always be something else. So what next? Will I go to some other board of a band I like and say a couple of things, catch someones attention, be targeted, be ganged up on by "names"...only to see how truly pointless it all was, when all I was trying to do was be supportive and open with my thoughts to type them on this screen for others to read...which is the whole point. I don't know. Perhaps one day, I will find something better to do with my time then play with computers, but until then...its just another day online. I've got all the time I want to type and think and type some more. I meant no harm, but won't back down. I like to analyze. If you don't like it...don't read it. If you don't like me, don't talk to me. If you want to get to me...you have a long way to go before you get to my frontdoor. And as far as my "sympathy" shit is concerned. What are you talking about? You are magnifying a human emotion into something it isn't. YOU are the numbers...I am only one name, one person, one opinion. If someone agrees...this becomes a crime? As far as my unregistration is concerned...why should that be a question? I knew this board was tainted with something backwards, invertive, counter-productive and you are bad advocates of yourselves and what you claim to represent. In that I find no truth and no sense. You keep posting and I'll keep talking about how stupid it is.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 11, 2003 01:01     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post
Well well well, another self-pitying and sanctimonious speech. Brava.

Now for those of you who are yawning (and thinking about yoyo's) here's something worth reading - Jules' motherfucking righteous final speech from Pulp Fiction:

---------------------
There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker 'fore you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin', it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.
---------------------

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 11, 2003 01:07     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
another passage from "Def Leppard" taken from the movie "Highlander"...

"I've got something to say...It's better to burn out..than fade away!"

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 11, 2003 01:35     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
lol.

I love the way I can be labeled with self-pity and self-rightiousness by the same person...and with that thought of human emotions in mind...Do you allow yourself honest emotion with only honest agendas?

Or are you too worried about other people and other things to know what that means?

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 12, 2003 05:17     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Go on NIA! I don't even read it - it bores the shit right out of me. I want to talk about RIFFS again!

Hatross - need more info on the Hidden Hand gig! How was it, man?

WINO ROOOLEZ

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 12, 2003 05:49     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Oh look. Another that likes to bump this post. I'm glad ya'll like this post so much. It makes me happy. I feel so special everytime someone replies to it.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 12, 2003 05:59     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 12, 2003 08:12     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
SHUT
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 12, 2003 08:15     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
IT
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 12, 2003 08:18     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan