Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This board looks cool and I certainly am a Voivod fan.... (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: This board looks cool and I certainly am a Voivod fan....
tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted May 09, 2003 14:18     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
wow
 |  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 09, 2003 15:07     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puzzled:

If that is what you call worth-while, then you go right ahead on with your ball playing selves.

See....H, Slaytanic!
She is referring to you silly Ball Kickers!
Soccer...oops...i mean Football Players!

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 15:07     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Well dear, that's the way most trolls operate: blindly voicing an opinion without any regard for the community that already exists in a forum because they need an outlet for their self centered and self serving banter. You're hardly the exception.

Might I remind you "Noitall" that I am hardly the one who started the bantering. Where have you been? Can I help it that people are so attracted to my posts? I mean its kind of obvious the way people keep bumping them. Regardless of wether or not they want to admit it, they must value my opinion enough to reply to it and why is that? I conclude that its because I am a truly decent individual who is yet open and honest at the same time being tactful until someone comes along and shows a blatant disregard for the same respect to me. I am of an impeccable morality and I know this because it is what I strive for most in life. Any opinions that might have offended anyone were solely for the benefit of the ultimate good and this should be taken into consideration rather than those who are merely trying to injure my personal confidence for what unimportant ulterior motives I cannot say. I came to this "community" because I am a fan of Voivod and other proclaimed fans have made an obvious effort to rid the "community" of my presence as if it is a matter of the most immediate importance and this I find strange indeed. A non-fan would be more likely to find compassion amongst several of you and if this is not suspicious, I must assume I will never be able to say what is. It is obvious from this experience that there are some people in this world, not unlike myself, that are destined to be hated regardless of how truly decent of a person they are. You should be ashamed of your blood thirsty animalistic hounding and immediately repent to whatever materialistic idol god you worship.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 09, 2003 15:10     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:

You should be ashamed of your blood thirsty animalistic hounding and immediately repent to whatever materialistic idol god you worship.

I am your God.
Bow and Worship me.
Then fix me a Sandwich and a Beer.
Thank you.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 15:17     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
I am your God.
Bow and Worship me.
Then fix me a Sandwich and a Beer.
Thank you.

Talk about high hopes.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 09, 2003 16:38     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Puzzled seems to be a fairly apt handle for you. Have you bothered to look back at your first post in this thread? It's a fairly odd way to introduce yourself if you ask me. Then, a bunch of the regulars (irregulars ) do nothing other than welcome you aboard kindly. Then Mezcalhead kids around with you and it's all downhill from there. All you need is a bit of a sense of humor and you would do fine. Honestly, it's not entirely surprising that you had problems on that Iron Maiden board!

If you appreciate honesty, here's some: your approach in these posts seems so incredibly naive and humorless that you almost come across as a prank; like someone has decided to create a bizarre character just to get off on the reactions of the other posters.

K, I'll go back to lurking now.

Now that I got that out of the way... Shemp or Curly? I say Shemp. He's an unappreciated genius.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 16:57     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kane:
Puzzled seems to be a fairly apt handle for you. Have you bothered to look back at your first post in this thread? It's a fairly odd way to introduce yourself if you ask me. Then, a bunch of the regulars (irregulars ) do nothing other than welcome you aboard kindly. Then Mezcalhead kids around with you and it's all downhill from there. All you need is a bit of a sense of humor and you would do fine. Honestly, it's not entirely surprising that you had problems on that Iron Maiden board!

If you appreciate honesty, here's some: your approach in these posts seems so incredibly naive and humorless that you almost come across as a prank; like someone has decided to create a bizarre character just to get off on the reactions of the other posters.

K, I'll go back to lurking now.

Now that I got that out of the way... Shemp or Curly? I say Shemp. He's an unappreciated genius.

My first post was abit of honesty because I had no doubt what was to follow. You just don't understand the reasoning for that, because you obviously haven't put enough thought into it. I wanted to make it clear that I was new, that I was in no way ever before related to this BB in anyway, that I was not any kind of spokeperson...simply a fan, but I wanted to make it clear that I sensed something very unusual about the board as well...perhaps abit of dishonesty which is not uncommon online and that I did not intend to partake in that dishonesty or silly little games that people like to play and ever since I have been here, people have tried and tried to interfere with all of my posts...even the strictly Voivod related ones. I think thats interesting in itself and it doesn't suprise me that you couldn't keep yourself from posting even though you have obviously insinuated yourself to be a "lurker". You are just as fit to be tied as the other names and it cracks me up. It is YOU, I'm afraid, that fails to see the humor...but then again, you DO perceive Mezcalheads post as humor. I guess its simple enough for you to understand, but honestly, it takes a sick, desperate, grappling mind to find matters of the human body that funny. You are simply a part of the disease of the world. I realize that you don't like being told these things, so I will wait for the next reply...*sigh*

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 09, 2003 17:01     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
You're very silly. Eat some prozac.
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 17:03     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:

Don't get me wrong. When I say you didn't put enough thought into it...I must say I DID note the effort.

I don't take things like Prozac, but thanks for offering some of yours.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 09, 2003 17:17     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Fucking hell, do you like the look of your own typing or what?

Everyone here hates you. Now fuck off for Christ's sweet sake! We're all friends here and all you're bringing to the table is your bad karma and your own personal agenda. If one of my mates here had been battling scotal cancer for, for all I know, 5 years after a double bollocktomy, then my heart would go out to them. I'd call, send stuff, visit them if they lived in the same country, I really would. And I know several other members who would act in the same way.

But for you I would not give a flying fuck, because you've earned nothing but my contempt.

You cunt.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 17:52     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Fucking hell, do you like the look of your own typing or what?

Everyone here hates you. Now fuck off for Christ's sweet sake! We're all friends here and all you're bringing to the table is your bad karma and your own personal agenda. If one of my mates here had been battling scotal cancer for, for all I know, 5 years after a double bollocktomy, then my heart would go out to them. I'd call, send stuff, visit them if they lived in the same country, I really would. And I know several other members who would act in the same way.

But for you I would not give a flying fuck, because you've earned nothing but my contempt.

You cunt.

I realize that you must feel the need to take frustrations out on me, but "my bad karma?"

hmm....My bad karma....???

So you think that I could effect other people with my bad karma. That is a very interesting statement there. That sounds like some inquisition shit. I think this statement reflects more on you than on me. I am flabbergasted at the notion that you think I could effectively be bad karma for other people who are ultimately responsible for their own fate. Interesting indeed!

...but as for the rest of your post, to me, it hardly amounts to a pile of horseshit.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 09, 2003 18:38     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Actually i can see where puzz is coming from, (but for me to type this and admit that here) omg! sorry everybody else but alot of it makes perfect sense to me and thats BOTH sides of the story. i could write some long ass paragraphs too and respond to alot of what puzz is talking about, but then again puzz is right, there is something different about this fourm. but i wont comment on it, because ill just get called psycho too, and its allready happened. but in response to nias post above... there is a difference between TROLLS & LURKERS.

Some people cant speak their true feelings here, without wording it in some weird ass way. or subversive satire if you will, because youll get pounced on.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 18:50     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
Actually i can see where puzz is coming from, (but for me to type this and admit that here) omg! sorry everybody else but alot of it makes perfect sense to me and thats BOTH sides of the story. i could write some long ass paragraphs too and respond to alot of what puzz is talking about, but then again puzz is right, there is something different about this fourm. but i wont comment on it, because ill just get called psycho too, and its allready happened. but in response to nias post above... there is a difference between TROLLS & LURKERS.

HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!!

People will never cease to amaze me. Hatross...you have my utmost respect. You honestly did not have to do that. I would in no way want to cause an argument between you and your fellow bbers because I suspected you might be one to stay out of the muck, but since you did...I must say, I will never forget this momment.

*wipes tear from eye*

Now, I will just sit and wait for the surprise PSYCHE! I got you! Haha! Kicker.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 09, 2003 22:05     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post
quote:

You should be ashamed of your blood thirsty animalistic hounding and immediately repent to whatever materialistic idol god you worship.

Well I'm not ashamed. And don't try to put the fear of 'whatever materialistic idol god you worship' into me Mademoiselle.

As for your 'impeccable morality' Mother Theresa, your self-aggrandizing commentary is in complete contradiction of what is considered, in purely religious terms, to be of moral perpitude.

And btw, I'm not buying your poor me attitude either. The passive-aggressive tact will not work here. I'm aware that you've made inquiries about deregistering from this forum, please don't hesitate to continue your narcissistic behavior somewhere else.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 23:39     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Well I'm not ashamed. And don't try to put the fear of 'whatever materialistic idol god you worship' into me Mademoiselle.

As for your 'impeccable morality' Mother Theresa, your self-aggrandizing commentary is in complete contradiction of what is considered, in purely religious terms, to be of moral perpitude.

And btw, I'm not buying your poor me attitude either. The passive-aggressive tact will not work here. I'm aware that you've made inquiries about deregistering from this forum, please don't hesitate to continue your narcissistic behavior somewhere else.

That is so pathetic. Its all about knowing this would happen because of the atmosphere of this bb...A feeling I was getting and it has been confirmed. This is getting really old, really fast. I thought if I ended my registration, it would take away temptation to come to this board and waste my time replying to people like you, who obviously think you DO know it all...which you don't. If my account was deleted it would be easier to resist lowering myself to creating another name out of my terrible curiousity. It was about self discipline. NOITALL.

Don't you think its kinda pathetic that you are so bent out of shape about my presense here that you have to bring up wether or not I intend to have my account deleted? That should be none of your concern. What the hell is wrong with you? I am sorry but that beats about all I've ever heard.

Now I am wrong because I inquired about unregistering. If you have to go that low to use something so petty as that to make me look WHAT??? WHAT??? What does it make me look like? That I'm tired of talking to people like YOU? Not in a million years would that suggest I have personal problems! Exactly the opposite in fact.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 09, 2003 23:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!!

People will never cease to amaze me. Hatross...you have my utmost respect. You honestly did not have to do that. I would in no way want to cause an argument between you and your fellow bbers because I suspected you might be one to stay out of the muck, but since you did...I must say, I will never forget this momment.

*wipes tear from eye*

Now, I will just sit and wait for the surprise PSYCHE! I got you! Haha! Kicker.

HAHA, sounds like you've got it all figured out.

"I'm always right because I'm pretentious and whenever things don't go the way I expected, then it's a fluke".

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 09, 2003 23:54     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I kinda like all of this, it's entertaining to me. Believe me, I wouldn't be reading into any of this nonsense, or for that matter, "posting" to it, if I wasn't already bored out of my mind.

Many thanks to the "Voivodfan/Jerry Springer show.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 10, 2003 00:05     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
HAHA, sounds like you've got it all figured out.

"I'm always right because I'm pretentious and whenever things don't go the way I expected, then it's a fluke".

My, Aren't you intuitive.

Try and word it however you like. You'll still be wrong, because you're intentions are wrong...not to mention twisted.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 10, 2003 00:54     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post
Writing my nic in capitals is a really funny way to try to put me in place Puzzled. I never claimed to literally "know it all," but as you seem to have a mental block when it comes to irony I can understand your reaction. Are you this dull in person?

Unfortunately you're still trying to rock the "pity me" scenario. I think we know who is the really pathetic one here and it ain't me sister. Word.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 10, 2003 02:52     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:

My, Aren't you intuitive.

Try and word it however you like. You'll still be wrong, because you're intentions are wrong...not to mention twisted.

What are my intentions? Do you happen to POSSIBLY know something that I don't? I was just trying to say that it seems like you have all these preconceived notions, and you look for anything to prove them, which in turn assures yourself that you were right all along. Expecting the worst so to say, and when it happens that confirms your logic, but if it never happens then you are just lucky. I never said if that was good or bad (I personally prefer not to use that way of thinking, but that's besides the point), so I don't understand why I'm twisted just for making an observation.

...and I never knew "noitall" meant knowing everything, I always thought it meant "just say no". Kinda like the opposite of Don't No Anything.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 10, 2003 03:53     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Puzzled? AND HATROSS!?

Oh bloody hell. I'm moving to Iceland, to sit out the Apocalypse.

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted May 10, 2003 04:04     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Can anyone please start a Metallica-bashing thread?
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 10, 2003 07:42     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Guidon, please refer to the 'As ugly as car accidents are...' thread...
Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted May 10, 2003 09:44     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Puzzled

You should roll a funny cigarette for yourself and relax a little bit. No offense meant, so PLEASE don't bother to answer to my post, i'm really not interested.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 10, 2003 15:09     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:

I think it's curious how the word Prozak, ooops, prozac, came to the subject. Must be only a coincidence...

Hmmmmmm...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan