Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This board looks cool and I certainly am a Voivod fan.... (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: This board looks cool and I certainly am a Voivod fan....
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 07, 2003 16:59     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Soccer? What is soccer? Never heard of it.

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 07, 2003 17:12     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Totally agreed.
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 07, 2003 20:58     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
EKH...What the Hell???
Have you found Jezuz, or did he find you?
If so, was it in a Pub or down by the River side?
Am i gonna have to send SATAN over there to kick Jezuz's ass...AGAIN?
Of course its no fun kicking ass on someone who keeps turning the other cheek.
He must be in to the Submissive thing. lol!

Now...Puzzled.
Why do you continue with this?
Mez has been around here since Moses day and NONE OF US have a problem with him and his brilliant sense of humour!
The soloution for YOU is quite simple.
If you dont like it, then simpily ignore it.
We have tried to be nice to you & joke around, but it is obvious that you just dont get it.

Perhapse you would be better off posting over at the "Happy Candies & Fuzzy Bunnies" board at chophouserecords.com.
Its a place where the people only tolerate Positive and Happy Vibes.
Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Go ahead, give it a try.
I'm sure they will welcome you with a big group hug.

Thats OK. I don't mind him nor you keeping it going. I don't need a crutch. Feel free to get on my nerves just as well and while your at it...kiss my candy ass. I knew some people wouldn't get that my long drawn out explaination wasn't only directed a Numbskullhead. Sheez...I made my point. You can take it where ever you want from here. If you want we can even throw some cuss words in there...as in...thats some pretty lame ass shit that you have to bring the Lords name into it. Don't make me get my bible out cause I damn sure ain't worried about YOU!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 08, 2003 04:43     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hm? Football, isn't it? Small boys in the park? Jumpers for goalposts? What's the score - 17 - 12? Marvellous.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 08, 2003 08:12     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Puzzled...

You have a Candy Ass?
Is it Cherry Flavoured? Butterscotch? Chocolate? hahaha!

Also...that Jezuz talk was meant for Emilyn K Hellacopter (EKH), not you.
So if you feel the need to whip out your Bible at me, i will feel the need
to pull a Manson and tear it to shreds, throwing the pages at you.
I dont have the other Username of SATAN for nothing, ya know.

Hexonxonx, Slaytanic and H...
You are all just SICK i tell you!
American Football IS a Sport and it RULEZ! lol!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 08, 2003 08:30     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kula, I like my Bible-bashin' like I like my Thrash. Old School! That means fucking people over in the Name of the Lord! Helli-fucking-berri!

We (that is, the World outside the US of A) have a game similar to American Football. It's called 'Rugby'. The difference appears to be that it has sensible rules, there is no armour, and its not played/watched by poofs.

Also, we have a game similar to your Baseball, only it is a cultured, wonderful and long-drawn-out beer-drinking version called 'Cricket'. It lasts sometimes 5 days and it can take several weeks more to figure out who won.

Pool, or 8-ball, is the childrens/'person- with-learning-difficulties' version of quite possibly the most beautiful and skillful game ever invented: 'Snooker'.

Nascar, where it seems that big wedge-shaped muscle-cars go round and round and round an oval for an hour or so, we don't have a version of. There is 'World Rally' but that is using real cars on real (nasty) roads and usually a fucking genius oddball Finnish man wins every time.

And lastly we have a version of your Basketball. We call it Netball and it's only played by schoolgirls.

I think if you were to spend a short amount of time really looking into each of these sports and comparing them with your own, you would find that mainstream American sport fucking sucks a dried-up goat scrotum.

btw...Football is shit n' all.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 08, 2003 08:47     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
EKH...

Did you just call me a "Poof?"

Yes, Rugby is cool. Love watching it when i can.

Cricket...thats just too odd for me.

Snooker...what the hell? Gimme back my damn 8-Ball!

NASCAR...What a joke, i agree. Back in the 1970's when they drove REAL FUCKING STOCK CARS, it was cool.

World Rally...Now THERE is a REAL Driving Sport! Kannakinen, Maikennen, Hakkinen, Raikonnen...yes...it just proves that Finnish people are crazy behind the wheel. lol!

Netball...with Schoolgirls!? Now i have GOT to see that!
Is there a Netball Channel complete with upskirt camera shots?

and...no...
American Football is not shit.
It still rulez!
GO BENGALS!!!!!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 08, 2003 08:58     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
KK, I'm afraid the gear worn by Netball girls is the moist un-erotic clobber a female can put on. h, back me up on this?

Well I see that you are more educated than I gave you credit for, yet I find myself at-odds with your comment re: Snooker. Your problem is that you kicked the English out before they had fully civilised the country, hence these rough edges and funny sports that make no sense.

Speaking of which, has anybody here ever watched Australian Rules Football? Fuck me! Its like Rollerball mixed with football mixed with Ultimate Fighting, and the ref is on mushrooms! Pure madness. You seen 'Event Horizon'? Those nasty scenes at the end were just outtakes from the 1995 final between Brisbane and Sydney.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 08, 2003 09:32     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
This country RULEZ!

I have to agree with EKH. See h, there's lots of good reasons why I defected to this side of the pond.
Except, I think rugby is only slightly less poofy than American football. It's still a bit too....'hands-on' for me.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 08, 2003 09:40     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
There's that Poof word again.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 08, 2003 09:43     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Rugby's for lads who are too fat to play football. But give them thier dues, at least they don't wear protecive padding in case they hurt dere widdle selves.

Emlyn - pool being snooker for 'person with learning difficulties' cracked me up! Once again you excell! Although I don't completely agree with you on the netball outfits... Although if you see nell around here, don't tell her I said so.

All in all though, sport is just something to do when the pubs are closed.

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 08, 2003 10:44     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Cheers to that!
Oh, and the first round's yours for that netball comment.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 08, 2003 10:47     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by h:
All in all though, sport is just something to do when the pubs are closed.

Case closed. Now gimme that beer.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 08, 2003 10:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
But snooker is still the best game to play with a fine bottle of Dimple.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 08, 2003 12:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Dimple...Poofs...Snooker...

And you people say American Sports are strange???

"Ow! I Poofed my Dimple playing Snooker with a Netball Girl!"

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted May 08, 2003 12:27     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I hate to say this but sport is also something which is done while the pubs are (GASP!!!) open.
Ever hear of a sports bar?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 08, 2003 12:41     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
That's just an evil distraction.
Besides - going to a sports bar instead of a pub is like going to mcdonalds instead of a resturant!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 08, 2003 17:55     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
No comment..

except'

N.H.R.A DRAG RACING !!

thump,thump--thump,thump--WWRRRRRAAAAAA...

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted May 08, 2003 18:06     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
No comment

Except:
Tour de France DRUG RACING!!!

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 08, 2003 19:21     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
This topic took a strange turn. I hate sports actually...unless I feel like goofing off. I prefer the arts.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 09, 2003 07:27     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puzzled:
This topic took a strange turn.

A turn for the better. 'tis all part of the natural ebb and flow of the Voivodfan Board and thats the way we love it.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 09, 2003 10:47     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by h:
going to a sports bar instead of a pub is like going to mcdonalds instead of a resturant!

Another classic!

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 09, 2003 10:48     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
A turn for the better. 'tis all part of the natural ebb and flow of the Voivodfan Board and thats the way we love it.

If you say so dear.

I guess you think I like the fact that one of this lovely boards members decided to make a crack at someone who, for all he knows, could have been battling cancer for the last 5 years after recieving a double mastectomy and then after not being able to see past his own narrow-mindedness makes a comment about my spelling. If that is what you call worth-while, then you go right ahead on with your ball playing selves. I couldn't care less about your clandishness or your hobbies. I certainly don't want to be a part of it, but that is not gonna stop me from voicing my opinion until someone causes me to get banned. I post on message boards because I like to talk. I like to see what kind of stuff goes on in other peoples minds. The majority of what I have got here is A) People who like to stir shit B) People who like to put their noses in shit or C) People who like to talk shit...and even though I am one to talk some shit, I have never been so audacious as to speak for everyone. In psychological terms...I wonder what that signifies about this particular place. Having said that...Bring on the Flies.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 09, 2003 12:31     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
OMFG! There sure is a lot of excess verbiage happening in this forum lately. Remember kids: the '70's are over - TRIM!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 09, 2003 14:08     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puzzled:
. . . but that is not gonna stop me from voicing my opinion until someone causes me to get banned. I post on message boards because I like to talk.

Well dear, that's the way most trolls operate: blindly voicing an opinion without any regard for the community that already exists in a forum because they need an outlet for their self centered and self serving banter. You're hardly the exception.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan