Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This board looks cool and I certainly am a Voivod fan.... (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: This board looks cool and I certainly am a Voivod fan....
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 05, 2003 23:28     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Puzzled, its a joke. Take it easy. When you think of Sister Exchange, think Spinal Tap. You're not the only one on here spewing nonsense.

oh....HA HA HA HAA!!! HAAA!!! HAAAA!!!!!!!!

Ok........Now what?

|  IP: Logged
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 05, 2003 23:33     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I marvel at the fact that you tell me to take it easy. Its not as though I had cussed you out. I merely replied with something I thought was a fact. What makes you tell me to take it easy?
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 05, 2003 23:38     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post
yawn....so is this topic still on? oh yeah, i guess it is...well wake me up when it's over. thanks.
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted May 05, 2003 23:46     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
This topic should go with Puzz

GO TO HELL!!!!

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 05, 2003 23:59     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Motordeth:
This topic should go with Puzz

GO TO HELL!!!!

What makes you think I am going to Hell?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 06, 2003 00:04     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.html 7th level on your izasses.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 06, 2003 00:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puzzled:
I marvel at the fact that you tell me to take it easy. Its not as though I had cussed you out. I merely replied with something I thought was a fact. What makes you tell me to take it easy?

I would prescribe medication immediately....this person needs help! Shit, I'm gonna be in therapy if I have to read anymore of your self-indulgent(and endless) bullshit.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 06, 2003 00:16     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I would prescribe medication immediately....this person needs help! Shit, I'm gonna be in therapy if I have to read anymore of your self-indulgent(and endless) bullshit.

Between the two of us I think you are the one who is most self-indulgent and whats worse, is you have to cause your little fantasy world to involve other people. I certainly didn't ask for such an honor...nor did I bother you prior to you starting shit with me...so you can thank yourself for all this Eistein. Don't be trying to project your dissatifaction with yourself on me. Don't you know that is a sign of personality disorder?...and you think I need medication. Ah...and there again, you're showing signs of denial and blame on others in retrospect.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 06, 2003 01:07     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Puzzled: How could you get so offended by someone that doesn't even know enough about you to offend you? That's what puzzles me...for whatever it's worth, Mezcal doesn't offend someone unless they DESERVE it.
Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 06, 2003 01:55     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
Puzzled: How could you get so offended by someone that doesn't even know enough about you to offend you? That's what puzzles me...for whatever it's worth, Mezcal doesn't offend someone unless they DESERVE it.

I have hardly ever said anything to Mezcalhead...so I don't see how I deserve it.

It would not have offended me at all if it weren't for the fact that he has seen pictures of me and therefore knows I am a small person...and out of all the "funny" remarks he could have made, he chose to make one about breasts...so, its not a matter of wether or not I am offened by his comment in in general, because I have absolutely noooo problems with myself. I just don't understand what the point was...so rather than be offended, I am annoyed.

He did it to personally offend me...now he says I need medication. I realize quite a few people take medication and there is no shame in that although I think it gives people side effects and I would never take that kind of medication because I would rather think about my problems. Other than some seriously frustrating materialistic problems...right now...I don't have that many problems and spending assloads of money on medication because everybody is fucked is not going to solve my materialistic problems...so right now my oh so God awful retort to his post that WAS directly made to ME (heaven forbid I should even think I could get away with such questioning of a superior person)...is simply a matter of this equation...(Let me break it down for ya)

I show my pictures to someone +

He shows my pictures to Mezcalhead+

Mezcalhead makes a post (after seeing my pictures no doubt) about me being somewhat inferior because of my breasts. +

The person I showed the pictures to in the first place thinks his freinds comment is funny.

Now what does this equal?

Well. I'll tell you what I have gathered so far. It certainly wasn't a compliment!

Oh no...Now I realize that not everyone is going to look at my lowly shameful pictures and say...oh, you're pretty cute...I mean hell...They hardly ever do! Not even out of compassion!

...but thats ok...I have a mirror and I find myself perfectly acceptable...although I won't be sending anymore pictures anytime soon...

...and not to mention the fact that I am seriously wondering why I would subject myself to this, even though I thought I was beginning to enjoy myself here...oh, sure...I can take a little jacking around from time to time as well as I can dish it out just like everybody else...I am just trying to shed a little light on the peculiar behavior of other people...It makes me even more glad to be me, because absolutely nothing in my life necessitates me poking at people with petty nonsense, but I STILL! for the life of me cannot think of what would.

I guess I will have to think about it some more.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 06, 2003 03:57     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Cor! Its all gone negative, man.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 06, 2003 07:57     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
What the hell???

I come back and this thing is 3 pages long with everyone getting theyre panties in a wad!

No...fucking GORF/Moonglum/Jhary/ect...
I have told you a long time ago that i am ONLY King Kula / Satan!
God Damnitt! Get a life , man!
Stop accusing me of shit!
It is OBVIOUS to anyone with BRAINS that i am not 'Puzzled.'

Now...Puzzled...
Please dont take things so personally.
Mez is just having some fun with you.
The least you could do is simpily give him a good dose of crap back.
Its all in good fun.
Plus, you being from Georgia makes you an easy target for jokes.
Just like me being in Texas does.
Does it bother me? NO! Because i am smart enough to know they are right! lol!

You should hear all the crap i give Mez on the phone.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 06, 2003 08:13     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
First, the best of the breasts comment had nothing to do with you personally. Believe me, I could really care less what you look like in person. Go out, rent Spinal Tap, and you'll see what I'm talking about. If you have already seen it, then it should be fucking obvious.

"It makes me even more glad to be me, because absolutely nothing in my life necessitates me poking at people with petty nonsense, but I STILL! for the life of me cannot think of what would."

Case in point: Two threads started by the Puzz

WHAT HAVE I DONE

I'VE GOT A GREAT IDEA

Babe, let me tell you a secret, nobody gives a shit.....

nell
VoivodFan
Member # 171

posted May 06, 2003 09:38     Profile for nell   Email nell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Handbags at 40 paces!
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted May 06, 2003 12:28     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hey Cthon, I just took the test and found out that I belong to the 8'th level of hell!!!
As for that personality disorder test, well... Umm, uhh... So I wonder what level of hell King Kula/Satan belongs on? No offence K.K.! Its good to hear from you again! So Puzzled... How come you are so puzzled for? There must be some things which you have figured out..? Just because I belong on the 8'th level of hell - known for deceitfulness - I'm not trying to play a head trip on you. Honest!

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 06, 2003 16:25     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Unbelievable. You are still missing the point. First of all...those topics were not directed at anyone until they mess with me. Try to use a bit of logic if you can muster it up. Secondly, your picking at people, regardless if I care or not, is way more immature than I could ever try to be...and I DO try at times, all for fun, but do I find myself with the need to insult people that have never messed with me? No. Why is that? I can't think of one good reason why I should. When I say something, believe me...I DO mean it, but as far as your little jokes are concerned...they cause problems. I am trying to show you this, but you don't seem to be picking up on it. I couldn't care less what you say. Its why you said it that is bugging me. Do YOU feel inferior? Or do you have the need to make someone else feel inferior? What reason could that be? Dear...I am not blind. I have a mirror and nothing you can do is going to change my opinion about myself for any reason. Seriously, I am trying to help you, because you would do alot better if you would keep your mouth shut unless you had something nice to say about people you have never met. It pains me greatly...you have no idea...when trying to make others feel bad is what people have to resort to, because I hate to feel as though I wasted my time on such people. You are not picking this up are you? The majority of people in this world are not worth talking to and this to me, is a sad thing. You are beginning to sound like one of them. Before I ignore you altogether I will give you ample opportunity out of fair play to try and question my other posts, but trust me...they all have answers.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 06, 2003 18:12     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
par·o·dy
A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule.
The genre of literature comprising such works.
Something so bad as to be equivalent to intentional mockery; a travesty: The trial was a parody of justice.

i·ro·ny
The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect.
Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.
An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity.

Puzzled
VoivodFan
Member # 294

posted May 06, 2003 21:13     Profile for Puzzled   Email Puzzled     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
par·o·dy
A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule.
The genre of literature comprising such works.
Something so bad as to be equivalent to intentional mockery; a travesty: The trial was a parody of justice.

i·ro·ny
The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect.
Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.
An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity.

Thank You for the wonderful explaination, but nobody is so careless to be that ironic. Parody?...perhaps. Artistic? Let's not go that far.

Oh and I do appreciate your attempt to take up for your freind and and his most admirable sense of humor. You must be quite a noble fellow indeed.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 07, 2003 03:31     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Mez! Puzzled! I sense The Return of Dischord to this site and I for one won't have it!

Now, what I propose is an Internet Prayer Circle where we all, at fve past teatime today, join vitual hands and think about how Jesus died on the cross for me and you. Then, all our differences and missunderstandings will vanish and lo, His word will be spoken!

And the clouds will part in our minds and out hearts and see this for the bearly funny tragi-comedy it is.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 07, 2003 05:44     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
LMAssO!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 07, 2003 07:27     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
EKH...What the Hell???
Have you found Jezuz, or did he find you?
If so, was it in a Pub or down by the River side?
Am i gonna have to send SATAN over there to kick Jezuz's ass...AGAIN?
Of course its no fun kicking ass on someone who keeps turning the other cheek.
He must be in to the Submissive thing. lol!

Now...Puzzled.
Why do you continue with this?
Mez has been around here since Moses day and NONE OF US have a problem with him and his brilliant sense of humour!
The soloution for YOU is quite simple.
If you dont like it, then simpily ignore it.
We have tried to be nice to you & joke around, but it is obvious that you just dont get it.

Perhapse you would be better off posting over at the "Happy Candies & Fuzzy Bunnies" board at chophouserecords.com.
Its a place where the people only tolerate Positive and Happy Vibes.
Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Go ahead, give it a try.
I'm sure they will welcome you with a big group hug.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 07, 2003 08:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hahaha....no worries, I'm done conversing with my fellow Georgian....
tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted May 07, 2003 09:04     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
cant we all just get along?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted May 07, 2003 10:39     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomsawyer:
cant we all just get along?

Until the hockey threads are all cleaned from this forum, uh, no, I won't get along with SOME PEOPLE here...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 07, 2003 11:20     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hockey Rulez!

Get used to it, oh ye soccer boy!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan