my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » EUROPEAN TOUR 2012 (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Author Topic: EUROPEAN TOUR 2012
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 01, 2012 12:28     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HC, damn fine photos. Thank you!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 01, 2012 12:50     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great crowd it seems, Voivod on fire and a load of excellent pictures taken. Nice ones

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

jf
VoivodFan
Member # 645

posted November 01, 2012 12:57     Profile for jf   Email jf     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks a lot for those pics HC !

--------------------

(11) Le texte original dit quatorze, mais maintes raisons invitent à supposer que, dans la bouche d'Astérion, ce nombre représente l'infini.

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 01, 2012 13:18     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow. Those pictures realy are cool. Thanks 1000x

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted November 02, 2012 05:10     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
The good news is hypergrrl and I will be in Oakland. We'll also spend time with beer and shots (and friends) in San Francisco...wandering the streets of a most beautiful city. Definitely looking forward to this. And, my sister can FINALLY see Chewy play live. And, I finally have a traveling companion and she rules.

Yessssss!!! That's great.
I'm already looking forward to your travelogue & gig report!

Make it a Roadburn pt 2 experience & get some fries w/ mayo at Frjtz in the Mission

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 02, 2012 14:31     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
317537:

Haha, I'll ask our friend in SF about that restaurant. The Mission has gone through so many odd changes over the years - some not so great. Do they have oorlog?

I'm more excited for my sister than anything.

--------------------

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 02, 2012 17:08     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do they have oorlog?

Hihi, i remember....

Did u like.
.?

--------------------

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted November 09, 2012 11:14     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

Do they have oorlog?

They better!

And I'm thrilled to report that today I received a box of goodies AND a note printed on Target Earth letterhead...thank you, Luna!!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 10, 2012 16:54     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 317537:
They better!

And I'm thrilled to report that today I received a box of goodies AND a note printed on Target Earth letterhead...thank you, Luna!!

Nice! Glad the package arrived safely.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan