my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » EUROPEAN TOUR 2012 (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: EUROPEAN TOUR 2012
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 22, 2012 08:12     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah we missed you h! Karl didn't make it either. Went with my mate Lois.
Good to see you again Roman!

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 22, 2012 11:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
Igor never told us he can levitate at will just by concentrating his gaze on the floor intensely while holding a 50-liter keg of beer.

Hilarious. I'm not at all surprised he has that ability.

Great photos. Good times. I'm suffering over here in my lame US American Bubble of Fake.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted October 22, 2012 13:41     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
Igor never told us he can levitate at will just by concentrating his gaze on the floor intensely while holding a 50-liter keg of beer.

LOL, I had to look up the word "levitate" to realy dig this....

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

roman1972
VoivodFan
Member # 1187

posted October 23, 2012 06:26     Profile for roman1972   Email roman1972     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so here is the first footage of LIQUID GOD supporting VOIVOD in berlin/germany...the VOIVOD-clips will follow soon
LIQUID GOD

VsGreg
VoivodFan
Member # 14

posted October 23, 2012 10:38     Profile for VsGreg   Email VsGreg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Guys

So long I didn't post here

I was at the french show at Luynes yesterday
Is was amazing to see Snake, Blacky and Chewy together with Michel, playing some classics and new tunes too in a small venue with less than 200 voivodians !

the setlist
Voivod
Ripping Headaches
Target Earth
The Prow
Forgotten In Space
Mechanical Mind
Nothingface
Jack Luminous
Kluskap Okom
Psychic Vacuum
Tribal Convictions
Astronomy Domine

Enjoy Forgotten in Space

Greg

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted October 24, 2012 10:57     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VsGreg:
Hi Guys

So long I didn't post here

I was at the french show at Luynes yesterday
Is was amazing to see Snake, Blacky and Chewy together with Michel, playing some classics and new tunes too in a small venue with less than 200 voivodians !

the setlist
Voivod
Ripping Headaches
Target Earth
The Prow
Forgotten In Space
Mechanical Mind
Nothingface
Jack Luminous
Kluskap Okom
Psychic Vacuum
Tribal Convictions
Astronomy Domine

Enjoy Forgotten in Space

Greg

Very happy for you & everyone else who showed up for the gig - definitely my favorite setlist of this current tour! Thanks for the video link

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted October 24, 2012 11:01     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by roman1972:
me and my band LIQUID GOD had the chance to open for the mighty VOIVOD in berlin/germany!
what can I tell you, it was amazing!
club was completely packed with VOIVODians and we had a great show...VOIVOD were beyond amazing!
Away, Snake, Chewy, Blacky and the entire crew were so supernice to us!
I'm still so overwhelmed by all this!

And yet another fantastic report from the current tour; congratulations on this dream come true!

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted October 24, 2012 11:03     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HV: ravenous knackebrod...ha ha ha!

What in the world do they put on them in Berlin; it looks like a joke shop puddle of sick only square-shaped?!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 24, 2012 11:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wish Voivod could come back here to Croatia again but the situation is bad. All the promoters i talk to don't want to work a deal. Singer in my band (Tomi Phantasma) is a well-known promoter here and tickets sales for the shows are slow and low. ACCEPT....less than 200. Brit Floyd (Great tribute band) sales are low. Anathema, Ensifirium, Soulfly....near disasters.

In any case, in spite of it all, it is still my dream to have EOLB, E-Force and Voivod all together. Maybe someday when i am a Millionaire i will make it happen. haha!

It is REALLY nice to see that the rest of Europe have brains at least and that the Voivod tour is good. Setlist is excellent, great people, fun times for all. Can't wait for the new CD!

My greatest respect for the musicianship of Voivod. I am STILL learning things from Away and his techniques...although i will never play as fast as he does. Tomi always yells at me to "PLAY FASTER!"...but i stay within my own BPM's. haha!)

Cheers!

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted October 24, 2012 15:53     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VsGreg:

the setlist
Voivod
Ripping Headaches
Target Earth
The Prow
Forgotten In Space
Mechanical Mind
Nothingface
Jack Luminous
Kluskap Okom
Psychic Vacuum
Tribal Convictions
Astronomy Domine

Enjoy Forgotten in Space

Greg

null

Forgotten in Space, holy shit!!!! Jack Luminous, FUCK!! Just reading the setlist, I shitted my pants!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted October 24, 2012 17:34     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahahaa, that is the third time I've witnessed Jack Luminous live, I am spoiled.

Leslie the Knackebrot was cheese and tomato flavoured... like very hard sofa pizza. I scoffed most of it - no one else liked it.

--------------------

String em up

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 25, 2012 20:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Forgotten in Space & Jack Luminous in one night!! My head would definitely explode! Momma mia....
VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted October 26, 2012 04:37     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:

the Knackebrot was cheese and tomato flavoured...

that doesn't sound bad! 'sofa pizza' ha ha ha

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted October 26, 2012 04:41     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by K:

In any case, in spite of it all, it is still my dream to have EOLB, E-Force and Voivod all together. Maybe someday when i am a Millionaire i will make it happen. haha!

or maybe try 'crowdfunding' -- i'm sure lots of us here would be happy to donate -- and volunteer behind the scenes to help turn your dream into reality. Go for it!

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted October 26, 2012 04:50     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
more clips from the current tour...

Portugal Convictions

Chaosmongers in Budapest
(Blacky 'tweeted' something about a bomb scare after this show?!)

Overreaction in Prague

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted October 29, 2012 08:44     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rrrrripping Headaches in Santiago de Compostela

now that would have been a pilgrimage!

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted October 31, 2012 05:51     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rocket to Russia...

Voivodobryj vyechyer!

Kluskap in Moscow

And happy fans swarming the guys post-show

Love the music playing in the club, too

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 31, 2012 12:49     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dear Voivod:

I love you.

That's all. Signed,

Luna

--------------------

HC
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1092

posted October 31, 2012 17:28     Profile for HC   Email HC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My pix from Moscow' show (Oct. 30)=> http://musica.mustdie.ru/ru/galleries/1/1113/

--------------------

--------------
Do The Toxic Waltz!

Tyronehell
VoivodFan
Member # 555

posted October 31, 2012 17:48     Profile for Tyronehell   Email Tyronehell     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those shots are fantastic.

--------------------

You better put it in before you get old - Lemmy - On Parole

VoivodFan
Member # 1294

posted November 01, 2012 03:09     Profile for 317537   Email 317537     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HC:
My pix from Moscow' show (Oct. 30)=> http://musica.mustdie.ru/ru/galleries/1/1113/

You can hear the songs just by looking at these, amazing energy.

This band has more RRROOOAAARRR than groups half their age; don't think they could phone it in if they tried.

Luna, I hope you can get up to CA soon!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 01, 2012 06:00     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

MAN, didn't realize Snake's hair has gotten so outta control!!

GREAT shots, dude, thanks for sharing!

--------------------

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted November 01, 2012 10:53     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HC:

Ну и как прошло?

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted November 01, 2012 11:08     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
those are excellent shots! i've been searching the internet for some quality ones, and the pickins are slim!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 01, 2012 12:23     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 317537:

Luna, I hope you can get up to CA soon!

The good news is hypergrrl and I will be in Oakland. We'll also spend time with beer and shots (and friends) in San Francisco...wandering the streets of a most beautiful city. Definitely looking forward to this. And, my sister can FINALLY see Chewy play live. And, I finally have a traveling companion and she rules.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan