my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » It's OUT!!! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: It's OUT!!!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 05, 2003 13:10     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh fuck YEAH!!
Some of my "contacts" just sent me the album in its entirety. Holy mother of god what a happy day this is!!!

"Blame Us" is pretty fucking heavy too!
Oh man... the real heaviness and the weirdness we all know and love were clearly not on the fucking promo! I'm more excited than ever to buy that cd, oh fuck yeah...!

"freedoom" sorta weirdness? It's there in the shape of "I dont wanna wake up"... and it gets so fucking heavy, too.

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 05, 2003 14:13     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TELL US MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 05, 2003 14:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skul!!! You turdhead!!!

How the hell did ya get that???

Yes! Tell us (and Noitall) more!!!

tellustellustellustellustellus!!!!!!!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 05, 2003 14:29     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Telus? Hey that's my ISP!

Anyways it's pretty good. And of course i'm not telling where i got it... what the fuck am i, a stooge? haha. Fuck no.

It's no secret that several promo copies of the full album has made it to the media (and internet) lately... hell, some dude was even sellin' it on Ebay! What a crook!

I'll write a full-on review of it soon enough.

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted February 05, 2003 14:32     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 05, 2003 14:33     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hurraaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Thanx Skulhed!
St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted February 05, 2003 15:10     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skulhed is the man!

Cool to hear about it & look forward to hearing this!

ThanX bro!

St.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 05, 2003 15:33     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What did I say? WHAT DID I SAY? Just don't say I didn't say you shouldn't rely on just the promo! You just had to have a little faith guys!

Take your time with that review Skulhed...I'm excited enough as it is, so make it a good 'un! Hows the bass solo sound?

Man I am SO f**king excited!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 05, 2003 15:41     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's too good to be true. What if it was a fake?
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 05, 2003 15:41     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have to say it's a lot better than I was expecting from the promo. I'm looking forward to your review too Skul. I like Blame Us too.
manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted February 05, 2003 15:42     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"You just had to have a little faith guys!"

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 05, 2003 15:44     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Faith Schmaith.

(But I still think Snake's voice is too high in the mix. I would have buried it. )

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted February 05, 2003 15:50     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Faith Schmaith.

(But I still think Snake's voice is too high in the mix. I would have buried it. )

Gotta agree with noitall on this.
Nothing wrong with it, but still...
looking forward to this release 4 sure.
....I do however totally dig the production on that "Union" disc... Snake rules man!

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted February 05, 2003 16:16     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*cough* post *cough* mp3s *cough*
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 05, 2003 16:30     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you really want the surprise spoilt for you with mp3s? It's your choice, but I love the wait... going out, buying the album, and just sitting down and giving it that magical first listen...
Great, now i just sound like I'm plain weird...

Batman! Batman! BATMAN!!!

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted February 05, 2003 16:38     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Im sure we are all going to get the CD when it comes out but MP3s would be amazing. Im simply dying to hear it.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted February 05, 2003 16:39     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm with you, Lyc. That's part of the magic! I'm gonna wait til march 4th. Less than a month!
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 05, 2003 17:00     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey man! I was just saying I like that 'first listen' thing, you know, when you've been waiting for something for so long that the anticipation builds up. I just like the wait, and then that first listen. How many listens it takes to get into it is a different matter altogether...
I'm not saying you shouldn't post them or listen to them, just that I want to wait. I understand that especially with established, long time fans like yourselves, you can't wait to hear if Jason's rather bold claims rang true or not, and that's fine!
Unfortunately, my Nothingface 'first listen' experience was probably ruined by my being half asleep. Or something.
Sorry if I came across as 'rash'!

piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted February 05, 2003 18:17     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
got to hear got to hear got to hear now now now now now AAWWWWWWWWW i m going mentle gksdjbgvkjbnfkbjhdk;fhblnzclvh
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted February 05, 2003 20:09     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I knew it would rule!
Snake is too cool to suck out.
Voivod Lives!
I'll give ya three- fity for a copy.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 05, 2003 22:28     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm happy for ya Skulman

ENJOY IT
MANY MANY MANY TIMES
VERY VERY VERY LOUD

ya sure it's not H's band "collapse"?!? ha ha ha

Nate Carson
VoivodFan
Member # 97

posted February 05, 2003 22:33     Profile for Nate Carson   Email Nate Carson     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wish someone would at last post something really fucking heavy from the album. Just to put everyone at ease.

One mp3 like that will boost sales, not hurt them. Why put 3 pop songs out on the sampler instead of 2 pop songs and one ridiculously heavy one?

Market to your fans guys. Not just to your new ones.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 05, 2003 22:55     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alright motherfuckers... I give you,

"The Multiverse"

Sorry for the crappy bitrate, i dont have much space, but it should give you guys an idea of what the other tunes are like... just picked one at random. I'll leave it online for a day or two.

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted February 05, 2003 23:49     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skulhed - You Rule!! Instantly LOVED this song when I heard it. The Chorus sounds insane. Man, I cant WAIT for the CD to finally come out.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 06, 2003 05:54     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skul - you're a genius. This album's gonna rule. Yeah, the vox could come down a bit, but the fact that there's the trademark outer space sound going on all over piggy's guitar here confirms that March 4th is gonna be one happy day!
I'm a believer!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan